Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my dio specifically - before he took it apart for shipping.

Overall enhancement in the ornamental details of the stairway, poles, and arches. Looks awesome :hi5:

dio_new.jpg

Gorgeous.

For the record, I hate you :lol

:lol

Do any of you here own these? hows it doin so far?

It was fine when I first got it. It wasnt until the a few weeks later that I start to notice him starting to lean more and more :slap

And Im not the only one who got the MJ 1003 bruce. Apparently some of my friends (who regretfully POed it) experience the same thing too.

I don't have this, I opted for the other ETD statue HD 1002 which imo is the single best BL statue available. That being said, I never heard of this lean issue, but I've never been in the thread discussing that exact statue so maybe it's common idk :dunno

This is my dio specifically - before he took it apart for shipping.

Overall enhancement in the ornamental details of the stairway, poles, and arches. Looks awesome :hi5:

dio_new.jpg

Holy moley!

That's quite some piece! I've just got enough room for Bruce let alone that!

Superb work

CHEERS!

I don't have one of these, but my hunch is that there should be metal rods that extend from the base and up through the legs for support. Looks like the rods were accidentally omitted during production. You could try to remove the statue from the base and insert rods. You can use heat resistant modeler's armiture wire (so it doesn't expand).

Good idea, hope it works!

CHEERS!

Hey guys,

As you already know, I emailed both Enterbay Directly and Viking Playground (where I ordered it) about getting replacements for my Smiling HS, BD Tracksuit, Stains on the Body and Messed up base.

Enterbay replied right away, VP has not.
Read EB's reply at the bottom. EB's reply seems way too simple, and since I didn't order from them directly, they have no record of me, and I can't help but think that my shipment will just disappear into the void and I won't get my replacements.

They don't ask for an order number, my info or anything, which is why it seems too simple.

Also they make no mention of them sending me a prepaid ship label. I take it if I want replacements I have to pay for shipping to them and back?

What do you guys think I should do, do this or wait for VP?

Here is their reply:

Hi Chris,

You may wish to send back the defected items (only, not the whole package please!) to the address below the signature. Thank you.

--
Regards,

Customer Service Team

ENTERBAY International Limited
Shop 11B, Ground Floor, Yan On Building,
No. 1 Kwong Wa Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 51090054

you are lucky Chris, I have waited for 17 days before get a reply from Enterbay,my situation was very similar than yours,I have got a broken arm,scratches on the chest,BD head with very loose eyes,and the paint on the body is vanished after a few hours of touching with latex gloves..
6td5y0.jpg

I have shipped my own defected parts and I have paid us$34,after 20 days I have received another head,and another body with better paint from enterbay...
now this is the figure...
I really don' like this crappy body from enterbay and I will mod with a hot toys body soon..but from now...

wa0x91.jpg

jq6b1d.jpg

1tq35g.jpg

Last edited:
you are lucky Chris, I have waited for 17 days before get a reply from Enterbay,my situation was very similar than yours,I have got a broken arm,scratches on the chest,BD head with very loose eyes,and the paint on the body is vanished after a few hours of touching with latex gloves..
6td5y0.jpg

I have shipped my own defected parts and I have paid us$34,after 20 days I have received another head,and another body with better paint from enterbay...
now this is the figure...
I really don' like this crappy body from enterbay and I will mod with a hot toys body soon..but from now...

wa0x91.jpg

jq6b1d.jpg

1tq35g.jpg

Looks good, I'm glad you got what you wanted in the end. I suppose a little extra expense is worth it if you get a happy outcome.

CHEERS!

Congrats Tinister with an awesome "Game of Death" diorama ! I am so much looking forward when you are ready to display your Bruce Lee figures in it !

I don't have one of these, but my hunch is that there should be metal rods that extend from the base and up through the legs for support. Looks like the rods were accidentally omitted during production. You could try to remove the statue from the base and insert rods. You can use heat resistant modeler's armiture wire (so it doesn't expand).

Ive already placed the metal rod that came with the statue since day one man. Dont do jack ____ :lol

I just visited the EB FB page for the first time in a while and that ActionFiguresReview idiot is completely singing a different song regarding the EB GoD. :slap :rotfl:rotfl

THAT'S why you shouldn't use words like "let-down" and disappointment" to talk about a figure based on other people's photos. ESPECIALLY when you call yourself a "Professional Toy Reviewer". :monkey4

Now that he has the figure in-hand (he bought parts and not the complete set) - he's raving about it. Total d-bag.

Anybody seen the 3rd version of Game of Death that alteregocomics.com has for PO right now.

It says 3rd version but for the life of me idk how its different from the previous 2.if anyboy can tell me it would be much appreciated

Anybody seen the 3rd version of Game of Death that alteregocomics.com has for PO right now.

It says 3rd version but for the life of me idk how its different from the previous 2.if anyboy can tell me it would be much appreciated

Smiling sculpt, BD sculpt
GOD clean suit
GOD BD suit w/ footprint
Newly developed BL Original Action Body: rubber coating action body with contractable biceps.
Wooden background stage
USB LED studio light
vintage hand-held movie camera and camera case
wooden Director chair
movie clapboard
vintage studio loudspeaker
classic Bamboo stick from "The Game of Death"
pair of yellow "The Game of Death" nunchaku and holder
7 pairs of interchangeable hands
pair of socks and "The Game of Death" yellow sneakers
FS-201 figure stand
Worldwide edition of 5000 sets, each with its own serial number on the package

That pretty much covers it :D

You might be confused like I was.
Its not the 3rd version of this 2011 set, its just the 3rd game of death figure.
1st was the original GOD, 2nd was the NOKIA GOD, and 3rd is this 2011 GOD.

Back