Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you say you got another expo version then :pfft: :D
Hehe nope, was considering it but went with the HK version & spent the rest in something else :wink1:
OK, I just double checked my HTs DX Bruce neck articulation and it appears to have gotten quite stiff for some reason. It still moves forwards and backwards with a bit of pressure, but I dont think it moves in any other direction.
Maybe it never did have 360 degree movement?
I was sure it did.:dunno
But the fact still remains that it does have some articulation.
It definitely never went 360, can't even go 90 :lol
IMG_7775.jpg
Awesome mod and pics Rob! :rock :

It definitely never went 360, can't even go 90 :lol

:slap:slap:slap
:lol Thats true! I just thought it could go in all directions, not just forwards and backwards. I dont know what made me say 360 degrees though!:lol

I was sure that the HTs T-800s had full neck articulation so I guessed the DX was the same.:dunno
Im going to go check my T-800s again. Im probably wrong about that too!

:slap:slap:slap
:lol Thats true! I just thought it could go in all directions, not just forwards and backwards. I dont know what made me say 360 degrees though!:lol

I was sure that the HTs T-800s had full neck articulation so I guessed the DX was the same.:dunno
Im going to go check my T-800s again. Im probably wrong about that too!

:lol No problemo! I get confused on these things all the time too. I don't think any of my HT figures have neck articulation with that huge range that I can think of. The only figures I own that I can move the neck like that are sculpts that actually have necks! :lol

Gang

In case you need a new body and cannot modified the old body , i just found a seller who sold
Me one for $100 shipped ;)

It had the slight stain by the feet

Nice pics!

So it's Enterbays fault your box is torn?
Really?

The mark on the arm/neck? Get a replacement.
I would like to point out a couple of things.

1. Both my Casual and Suited Hot Toys BL bodies are marked around the ankles.
2. A lot of the Hot Toys Dx04 boxes were torn.
So by your reckoning Hot Toys must suck as well?

Welcome to 1/6th figure collecting. If something is wrong get it fixed.

Your figure looks great in those pics by the way!

Last edited:
Thx, But I HATE it,
Contacted them, they will look for a replacement,
No refund, only replacement, enterbay sucks

Hey Littebigworld,

What kind of marks are these ? It does not look like the usual stain from the clothing - especially the one on the trapezius muscle.

BTW, everything okay with the two heads and the rest ?

Dont know what kind of mark, but I think the rubber is beginning to rot, smell not good.

The rest is fine, but I dont like it, want the prototype, much better

Fix a replacement body - and sell it here on SideshowCollectors.com in the Sales/Trade section of the Marketplace
smiley.gif

By the way, you could also consider selling the figures in seperate parts as I know some want just the body, some want just one head, shoes and socks, suit, etc.

(actually I have a friend who is looking for just the shoes and socks - so pm me if you are interested)

Thx, But I HATE it,
Contacted them, they will look for a replacement,
No refund, only replacement, enterbay sucks

Really? So what else did you want with your replacement? McNuggets?

Anyways, if you don't like it, get the replacments and sell it. Don't need to act like a little girl about it. Cause you know, its just a doll and all. :yess:

I agree it must suck to see the body all stained like that. But saying they suck even if they replace your defaults is... unmasculine. Unless you are a chick that does collects figures, i appologize and can i buy you a drink?

Dont know what kind of mark, but I think the rubber is beginning to rot, smell not good.
I think this is the first time I've heard about a smell complaint for this figure. I'd probably be disappointed too, if I received my figure in that condition.

The rest is fine, but I dont like it, want the prototype, much better
I wouldn't mind having the prototype :D

By the way, you could also consider selling the figures in seperate parts as I know some want just the body, some want just one head, shoes and socks, suit, etc.
I'm also interested in purchasing spare parts, if the price is right :D You thinking of selling parts littebigworld?

Last edited:
Dont know i can keep the rotten one r have to send it back, they will let me know...
Anyway I sell the bruce lee, what price can I ask for a rotten bruce lee?

Dont know i can keep the rotten one r have to send it back, they will let me know...
Anyway I sell the bruce lee, what price can I ask for a rotten bruce lee?
For a rotten BL body? I don't know :dunno I wouldn't mind cutting it open to see the insides though :D

Back