Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah: I have a question for those that have already got their expo versions of this figure. Did you get the black nunchucks with yellow stripes? I think I was so into the figure, that I didn't even think about those :thud: I'm not sure if they were meant to be included or not :slap

The black nunchakus with yellow stripes are not included in the Beijing Exhibition version, but a free bonus for those who pre-ordered the Hong Kong version directly from Enterbay.

The black nunchakus with yellow stripes are not included in the Beijing Exhibition version, but a free bonus for those who pre-ordered the Hong Kong version directly from Enterbay.

So there's an Expo version, HK version & standard version? I didn't know about a HK version :dunno Unless I somehow forgot about it :D

I got my HT Suited BL, today. It seems really really dull compared to this figure. I know they are not in the same price range but it really felt like a mass produced doll compared to this. I guess it's a nice enough figure but I couldn't help being disappointed with it after bein spoilt by the EB GOD!

I got my HT Suited BL, today. It seems really really dull compared to this figure. I know they are not in the same price range but it really felt like a mass produced doll compared to this. I guess it's a nice enough figure but I couldn't help being disappointed with it after bein spoilt by the EB GOD!

I had the feeling I would feel this same way when my Suited arrives Friday. When I compare the HT smiling sculpt to the this one, the HT sculpt is not even in the same league, it almost feels cheap tbh.

So there's an Expo version, HK version & standard version? I didn't know about a HK version :dunno Unless I somehow forgot about it :D

:gah: :gah: :gah:

No, no, no... there are only the Beijing version which is limted to 300 and the regular/standard version (which I would call "HK" version).

:lecture

Hehe...
smiley.gif

I know I know :lol

I recently purchased the HT smiley head (haven't received it yet) & wanted to compare smiley sculpts. & since I don't think I'm going to display my DX since getting this EB BL, I was thinking of putting the HT smiley on the DX body & dressing him up in the casual clothes I purchased earlier. Money saver :hi5: The HT smiley head still impresses me, but I don't think I'm going to purchase the whole figure any more since receiving the EB BL :D

I had the feeling I would feel this same way when my Suited arrives Friday. When I compare the HT smiling sculpt to the this one, the HT sculpt is not even in the same league, it almost feels cheap tbh.
You too? :lol I wonder if I'm going to feel the same way when I receive the HT smiley head. I'm actually still excited to be getting it. But we'll see what happens when I get it :D

No, no, no... there are only the Beijing version which is limted to 300 and the regular/standard version (which I would call "HK" version).
:gah: Stop confusing me :lol

I recently purchased the HT smiley head (haven't received it yet) & wanted to compare smiley sculpts. & since I don't think I'm going to display my DX since getting this EB BL, I was thinking of putting the HT smiley on the DX body & dressing him up in the casual clothes I purchased earlier. Money saver :hi5: The HT smiley head still impresses me, but I don't think I'm going to purchase the whole figure any more since receiving the EB BL :D
Why aren't you displaying the DX?

You too? :lol I wonder if I'm going to feel the same way when I receive the HT smiley head. I'm actually still excited to be getting it. But we'll see what happens when I get it :Dl
I'm happy to be adding another BL 1/6 to my collection, but after having this GOD in hand plus having a Casual Bruce in hand to compare, there's very little anticipation and very little excitement for the Suited one to arrive for me. The EB GOD is just that much better. :D

I'm happy to be adding another BL 1/6 to my collection, but after having this GOD in hand plus having a Casual Bruce in hand to compare, there's very little anticipation and very little excitement for the Suited one to arrive for me. The EB GOD is just that much better. :D
Ahhhh, so because you already have the casual BL, you're excitement for the suited one has dampened. Gotcha :D

Why aren't you displaying the DX?
I'm giving the DX body to the HT smiley head :D I think the BD scars might be a problem for the casual shirt though (which I still haven't received :gah: ). I think maybe at a later point, the DX heads might get their body back :D I'm too cheap to buy extra bodies for the HT BL heads, so I have to pick which HT head get's the body :lol

I don't think I'm as rich/hardcore as some of you are :D The EB BL is the only figure I think I might be getting another body for :D

Oh yeah, I got my EB FoF head today. I think maybe it's a fake :lol Still looks good, considering :dunno

Oh stop it people!!!! :horror:horror:horror

I didn't want to get the HT suit but after all the posts on the board, i jumped in and placed my order. Will be collecting tomorrow. :yess::yess::yess:

Sure it's not gonna be loaded with goodies like the GoD but for $160, I'm thinking it's pretty decent.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, i love you, tomorrow!!!:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:

Ahhhh, so because you already have the casual BL, you're excitement for the suited one has dampened. Gotcha
I'm giving the DX body to the HT smiley head :D I think the BD scars might be a problem for the casual shirt though (which I still haven't received ). I think maybe at a later point, the DX heads might get their body back :D I'm too cheap to buy extra bodies for the HT BL heads, so I have to pick which HT head get's the body

I don't think I'm as rich/hardcore as some of you are. The EB BL is the only figure I think I might be getting another body for :D

Oh yeah, I got my EB FoF head today. I think maybe it's a fake :lol Still looks good, considering :dunno
:lol I meant that having seen the HT smiling sculpt in hand finally, and comparing it to this sculpt, there's really no comparison. I still enjoy the Casual figure a lot, and i will enjoy the suited Bruce as well. However, in terms of crawling up the walls anticipation like I was for the EB GOD it just isn't there. :D

Post pics of the FoF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey4

Oh stop it people!!!!
I didn't want to get the HT suit but after all the posts on the board, I jumped in and placed my order. Will be collecting tomorrow.

Sure it's not gonna be loaded with goodies like the GoD but for $160, I'm thinking it's pretty decent. Tomorrow, tomorrow, i love you, tomorrow!!!
You'll be pleased with the HT sculpt Rawk! Ugh, Rory needs to post his thoughts b/c obviously I'm not doing a good job conveying mine. :pfft:

DX wins in the poseability department, but the EB body isn't bad at poseability either. It has it's limitations, but can also do things that the DX can't. Like having neck mobility (though subtle it does help to have it)

The HTs DX body does have neck articulation! And yes, Im talking about his body, not his head LOL
The body actually has full 360 degree neck rotation.

The HTs DX body does have neck articulation! And yes, Im talking about his body, not his head LOL

After reading this I went & got my DX. I only have the battle scar body. I took off the head & .....

The neck doesn't move. It's stationary. Are you sure you're not talking about the head being able to go around 360 degrees? I'm known to make mistakes, that's why I checked again before I posted this :lol Am I missing something? Please someone else chime in on this :D

Terminator vs Liquid ..... Round 1 ..... Fight ..... :lsvader :lol :D

The HT DX neck does not move. And it certainly doesn't move in '360 degree neck rotation'. I have 3 BD bodies and 3 regular bodies - none of the necks move AT ALL.

...I am waiting for r5150s to post some pictures of his Game of Death Beijing Exhibition set... He already showed me two on pm....

:impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient:

Roooob..... Rob.... Roooooob....

smiley.gif

Here you go buddy :D Photographed with the Game Of Death box, to give it some relevancy here on this thread :lol
98008532.jpg

54251897.jpg

15140656.jpg

:yess: :hi5:

actually it does..just needs persuasion and don't break them !

Rob

Well, mine certainly doesn't. I've persuaded it enough to leave a thumb print of my pressure and it won't give :pfft:

Post your pics Rob we're all waiting on you! No pressure lol

Edit: My 2nd GOD just landed! :panic:

People were trashing the BD head early on in the thread because of pics they saw, but even the FoF head is unflattering with the camera flash on sometimes.
13771034.jpg

Flash off
50342164.jpg

Flash on
87395255.jpg

:pfft:

Back