Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what that is, but it sounds like a good idea :hi5:

Google search it.
I used a tiny jewellery screwdriver to play the part of a shoe horn.:wink1:

EDIT - Here what it looks like -

PR55028_shoe_horn.jpg

Congratulations Liquid Larry ! :hi5:

I am sorry to hear abut the stain on the ankles and arms - but I am glad it does not bother you. How ever if it does I suggest you contact Bei right away and I am sure you will not have any problems sorting it out with a replacement if you want that.

...and yes, I knew about the extra Enterbay book and bag that came with this offer - but I cannot tell you guys everything !!! Hehe...

BTW, I am still waiting for mine - as it seems to be stuck in Beijing for almost a weeks time now some reason:

2011-06-22 13:58:52 - BEIJING - Despatch from Sorting Center

I am not liking this as I do not want anyone fiddling with my stuff !

:gah:

...I think I need some of these from you guys now - so everything turns out fine for my figure set sending: :pigfly:

BTW Liquid Larry, stop fiddeling with those shoelaces !!

Google search it.
I used a tiny jewellery screwdriver to play the part of a shoe horn.:wink1:

EDIT - Here what it looks like -

PR55028_shoe_horn.jpg

I thought shoehorn was something to help me tie the shoelaces back up :lol :slap Shoehorn might be helpful for later figures though. Thanks :D Also, funny you say google it. I was googling something Rorywan wrote, VPL. Visible Panty Line :lol

Congratulations Liquid Larry ! :hi5:

I am sorry to hear abut the stain on the ankles and arms - but I am glad it does not bother you. How ever if it does I suggest you contact Bei right away and I am sure you will not have any problems sorting it out with a replacement if you want that.

BTW Liquid Larry, stop fiddeling with those shoelaces !!

Thanks GungFu. The arms are alright, it's near the ankles that are stained. Apparently what I thought were problems with the arms, turned out to be nothing out of the ordinary. I'm not too fussed with getting a replacement, it's not a problem. Overall, I'm happy with how this figure arrived to me :D

:gah: You :gah: are :gah: kidding :gah: me :gah:
Hahahaha
Cool pics :hi5: When you get your replacements, maybe you will enjoy your doll more He said doll
Great pics shadow, hope it works out for you. Short legs? Not seeing it.
If you hate it so much, why are you posting pics? When you are getting it replaced be sure to mention that your figure has a bad case of camel foot and VPL.
:exactly:
Which Enterbay figure comes with wooden nunchucks?
The Enterbay Fist of Legend Return of Chen Zen comes with wooden nunchuka.
...and yes, I knew about the extra Enterbay book and bag that came with this offer - but I cannot tell you guys everything !!! Hehe...

BTW, I am still waiting for mine - as it seems to be stuck in Beijing for almost a weeks time now some reason:

2011-06-22 13:58:52 - BEIJING - Despatch from Sorting Center

I am not liking this as I do not want anyone fiddling with my stuff !
...I think I need some of these from you guys now - so everything turns out fine for my figure set sending: :pigfly:

Still in Beijing? :impatient:

Maybe BL knows how GungFu doesn't like anyone fiddling with his stuff :D 1/6 scale BL would still lay the smack down :D

I'd say they will give Gungfu's set a good rub to see if the paint comes off...
:monkey3

Only joking (obviously) don't worry about it man. It will be fine, and if it's not then you can get it sorted. Either way :hi5:

mine is in the US custom now :) hope they don't mess it up..do they actually open boxes ? i'm sure they do lol..

anytime now :hi5::hi5:

The quality of my pics aren't the best, & these are a bit shadowy as well, but I thought they were alright enough to post :D
18166590.jpg

57318334.jpg

62918226.jpg

45420753.jpg

44722194.jpg

The paper on my diorama is kinda crinkly :D

Thanks GungFu. The arms are alright, it's near the ankles that are stained. Apparently what I thought were problems with the arms, turned out to be nothing out of the ordinary. I'm not too fussed with getting a replacement, it's not a problem. Overall, I'm happy with how this figure arrived to me :D

Oh... You mean those hole things.... But where those not fully filled ? Because they should have been I think (unless I am wrong here...) ?

I only want you to be 110 % satisfied my friend...

About the stain problem guys. That seems to be common problem not only with EB figures, but also HT and figures from other figure companies. Are there any solutions for getting the stains "cleaned" - or would that be a too dangerous route to attempt that actually might result in a bigger stain/mess ?

Still in Beijing? :impatient:

Yeah…
cry.gif

Googling camel toe ..... :eek

I love it when I see camel toe on great looking girls - especially the once that one really do not expect them to show off… Hehe…

...come to think of it - I love them no matter what... Haha...

Aaaanyways...

I think 'Despatch From Sorting Center' means it's left Beijing already :D

Yeah… That is what I am hoping also - but why does nothing else come up after this date.

...I guess I am just struck with a little impatience...
wink.gif

As long everything turns up safely in my hands without any bumps, dents, etc. then I am a happy figure freak.

:rotfl

Yep! The wait is almost over for ya GungFu :yess:

Fingers crossed - but hoping my Evisioin eye system eyes are not crossed !! Hehe… *knock on wood*

Back