Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep them pictures coming - but lets also see some smiling BL here ! ...or is he not cooperative Larry ?

Great pics Larry, I was about to ask if you even got the smiling sculpt :rotfl

Glad to see the BD head getting some love. Looks great in these latest pics from you guys too.

Of course I have the smiling head :lol I took these pics earlier & was focused on the BD head (which is still my favourite of the two). The smiling head already has some good pics earlier in the thread, so it's BD head's turn :D
79154172.jpg

71441273.jpg

98632931.jpg

49332608.jpg

16903926.jpg

very nice pistures my friend Liquid Larrycan you take a close of the headsculp???here is my set up!!today i got my casual bruce!very cool figure!!!i'm very happy!!!!
DSC04487.jpg

DSC04488.jpg

DSC04482.jpg

Wowwwwwwwwwww :clap :panic:

Envy!
Of course I have the smiling head I took these pics earlier & was focused on the BD head (which is still my favourite of the two). The smiling head already has some good pics earlier in the thread, so it's BD head's turn
79154172.jpg

71441273.jpg

:rock

very nice pistures my friend Liquid Larry:clap!!!!can you take a close of the headsculp???

here is my set up!!today i got my casual bruce!very cool figure!!!i'm very happy!!!!:panic::panic:

I think when I take a pic (with the camera I was using) too close to the head, the shape warps (fishbowl effect?) & makes the head sculpt look weird :D

& you completely stole my pic thunder by showing off your :cool: collection :lol Jokes :D

I think when I take a pic (with the camera I was using) too close to the head, the shape warps (fishbowl effect?) & makes the head sculpt look weird :D

& you completely stole my pic thunder by showing off your :cool: collection :lol Jokes :D

i can't with my pictures!!!:lol:lol
it's like bruce at night with my camera!!!!:lol:lol

very nice pistures my friend Liquid Larry:clap!!!!can you take a close of the headsculp???

here is my set up!!today i got my casual bruce!very cool figure!!!i'm very happy!!!!:panic::panic:

Holly cow !! That is one impressive Bruce Lee figure collection !! :horror

Of course I have the smiling head :lol I took these pics earlier & was focused on the BD head (which is still my favourite of the two). The smiling head already has some good pics earlier in the thread, so it's BD head's turn :D

Aaaarrrggghhhh.... Damn it !!! I want to see your Bruce Lee in Game of Death smiling pictures !!! :gah:

...meanwhile in other news today.... A monkey ate a banana.... :monkey1 *sigh…*

i can't with my pictures!!!:lol:lol
it's like bruce at night with my camera!!!!:lol:lol

:lol I had to take my BL into the garage to take pics because the lighting seemed brighter in there :lol & while taking pics I forgot about a couple of BL ebay auctions that were on my watch list. Missed them by like a minute :gah: But it's all groo..... I mean gravy :D

Also, does anyone else have a problem getting the diorama back into the box :lol Seems too tight a fit now. Don't want to scratch it :D

Last edited:

I have the same exact problem with my camera.:gah::gah::gah:
It makes my Michael Myers sculpt look bad(gives him a skinny head) and my Terminator diorama table look kind of wonky.:gah::gah::gah:

guys

How the heck do I post the Pics up ? I think there was a software someone told my a while back I need to use ? :)

What do they say, cannot teach old dogs new tricks ?

:lol I had to take my BL into the garage to take pics because the lighting seemed brighter in there :lol & while taking pics I forgot about a couple of BL ebay auctions that were on my watch list. Missed them by like a minute :gah: But it's all groo..... I mean gravy :D

Also, does anyone else have a problem getting the diorama back into the box :lol Seems too tight a fit now. Don't want to scratch it :D

1. Argh.... about those BL eBay auctions you missed....
sad.gif

...was it figures or anything else BL related ?

While in a kicking pose right? :lol

Nah.... I do not want to bother you with a kicking pose on this figure - that's a request strictly directed to the Smiling In Suit figure. But thank you for asking....
smiley.gif

It makes my Michael Myers sculpt look bad(gives him a skinny head) and my Terminator diorama table look kind of wonky.:gah::gah::gah:

...if you remove the eyes from the DB head - you have 1/2 Bruce Lee and 1/2 Michael Myers !

BTW, I love the two first Halloween movies !!!
smiley.gif

Fisher Price camera's FTW :lol
1. Argh.... about those BL eBay auctions you missed....

...was it figures or anything else BL related ?
I put a BL 3.5 & 2.5 body on my watch list (both bodies included a FoF head as well, I don't know if the heads are authentic though), so I could maybe bash another BL figure. I'm thinking a WotD BL :D
How the heck do I post the Pics up ? I think there was a software someone told my a while back I need to use ? :)

I actually tried to answer this, but then I thought it might be better to go here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments :D

that is one cool set up manolis! argh! I wish I had the chance to grab that kato figure! My favourite BL sculpt imo, bangin my head against the wall now!

guys

You dont need any software at all.
You upload your pics to photobucket.com and they will give you a forum image link that you should then paste into your comments on this forum.

You will need to join up, but its free -

https://photobucket.com/

You could also try imageshack to upload your pictures to if you cant be bothered signing up to photobucket -

https://imageshack.us/

If you need any further help, just ask.

The package has been forwarded from the capital customs to my city customs... and now the anxiousness begins...:pray: custom crap worries me as well as the really crass way they treat packages. Im sure they are gonna open it up to see whats inside. Now with you guys saying that the dio is difficult to put back in the box once taken out. I sincerely hope they dont damage the contents... customs here work here in a way that, if they cant understand how to open a packet... they use a razor :horror

My DX02 box had been razored from one side because the customs officer didnt realise that you can open the box by raising a flap which is held by magnets... :gah:

Please pray for my Bruce Lee GoD :monkey2 :pray:

Back