Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least one on this forum - in this tread in fact (look back through the older posts after the release date) - bought a separate suit and a head sculpt though her.

That would be me :D

I'm waiting on my 2nd set that should be here next week :monkey3

This guy :lol

@Y4NK33 PL4N3T, thanks! but unfortunately angeljulia just ships into USA and I'm from Spain :(

I think what GungFu suggested is a good idea. Contact the seller & ask if the seller will make an exception this time :D

Oh yeah, BTW .....

I got mine :banana

I didn't know I was going to get an EB book thingy :D Is that normal with any EB figure purchase? It's a book with pictures of their products. Nice. The body I received is a bit stained near the ankles. I didn't see any stains on the upper body, but their are marks on the arms :gah: I don't think I will ask for a replacement. I'm fine with it :hi5:

Also, why did I untie those 1/6 scale shoelaces :thud:

I got mine

I didn't know I was going to get an EB book thingy :D Is that normal with any EB figure purchase? It's a book with pictures of their products. Nice. The body I received is a bit stained near the ankles. I didn't see any stains on the upper body, but their are marks on the arms :gah: I don't think I will ask for a replacement. I'm fine with it :hi5:

Also, why did I untie those 1/6 scale shoelaces

Congrats! :rock

The Enterbay product book is a nice touch! I love that, as well as the Bruce Lee bag! Didn't expect either of those :D

Ankle stain? Well that's stinky but would you pose him with no pants? :lol

What do the arm marks look like? :postpics:

Why did you untie his sneakers? Hahahahahaha :slap :1-1:

Congrats! :rock
Thanks. I'm part of the crew now :hi5:
The Enterbay product book is a nice touch! I love that, as well as the Bruce Lee bag! Didn't expect either of those :D
That was cool surprise. Looking through that book, makes me want more EB figures (Jack Bauer) :D
What do the arm marks look like? :postpics:
I took some pics, but I don't know if the arm dimples will show up in them :D
Why did you untie his sneakers? Hahahahahaha :slap :1-1:
How did you get the track suit off without undoing the shoelaces? I tried to slide the shoes off, but it seemed to tight. Then I tried removing the feet altogether (like the DX), but I stopped when the feet wouldn't come off, then I realised I wasn't even sure if the feet were made to come off or not. So I untied the shoelaces :slap

Thanks. I'm part of the crew now :hi5:

That was cool surprise. Looking through that book, makes me want more EB figures (Jack Bauer) :D

I took some pics, but I don't know if the arm dimples will show up in them :D

How did you get the track suit off without undoing the shoelaces? I tried to slide the shoes off, but it seemed to tight. Then I tried removing the feet altogether (like the DX), but I stopped when the feet wouldn't come off, then I realised I wasn't even sure if the feet were made to come off or not. So I untied the shoelaces :slap

That book makes me want a lot too :D
Are you talking about the injection marks on the arms? Or do you have some other marks from the track suit?

I didn't take the track suit entirely off lol. I just rolled it down to check the body over then rolled it back up! I'm looking at those shoe laces and laughing so hard right now! I can't imagine how tedious it would be to have to tie those again :lol

That book makes me want a lot too :D
Are you talking about the injection marks on the arms? Or do you have some other marks from the track suit?
I think it's injection marks (whatever those are :lol ). I remember something like that being posted earlier in the thread, so I think it's that.
I didn't take the track suit entirely off lol. I just rolled it down to check the body over then rolled it back up! I'm looking at those shoe laces and laughing so hard right now! I can't imagine how tedious it would be to have to tie those again :lol
I could only manage to do the criss cross part of tying the shoelaces, the bunny ears ..... not so much :lol Have fun if you ever decide to swap track suits :lol
94938024.jpg

The Enterbay Catalogue and the preorder bag are included by Guo Bei in the Beijing Exclusive. Regular Editions dont come with the book, dont know about the bag though...

I think it's injection marks (whatever those are :lol ). I remember something like that being posted earlier in the thread, so I think it's that.

I could only manage to do the criss cross part of tying the shoelaces, the bunny ears ..... not so much :lol Have fun if you ever decide to swap track suits :lol
94938024.jpg
Yeah if you're referring to those small circular marks on the arms that's what they are and every figure has them. They should be the same color as the body, and not very noticeable.

No way I'm taking that suit off! I'll wait for another body to arrive before I ever take on those 1/6 shoe laces :lol

Great pic, keep em coming!!!!!!

you'd need a 1/6 shoe horn to put those shoes back on then!
:exactly: :goodpost:

not sure if this was asked, and if it was, it's probably buried underneath the praises and the critiques of this figure.

what kind of material are the yellow nunchucks made out of?
They feel like rubber or hard plastic, definitely not wood like some others Enterbay have released.
The Enterbay Catalogue and the preorder bag are included by Guo Bei in the Beijing Exclusive. Regular Editions dont come with the book, dont know about the bag though...
:rock :rock :rock

too many defects (price is the first,quality of material second,durability third..)
Now I Will wait to get my replacement but nice doll at all
this is mine,I think the legs are too shorts

2zzp4k0.jpg

33lnvi9.jpg

6tennm.jpg

2w535o8.jpg

Last edited:
you'd need a 1/6 shoe horn to put those shoes back on then!
I don't know what that is, but it sounds like a good idea :hi5:
I didn't even know about this until I got it :D
Yeah if you're referring to those small circular marks on the arms that's what they are and every figure has them. They should be the same color as the body, and not very noticeable.
So it's normal? :yess: Thanks for telling me :hi5:

too many defects (price is the first,quality of material second,durability third..)

Cool pics :hi5: When you get your replacements, maybe you will enjoy your doll more :D

He said doll :slap

If you hate it so much, why are you posting pics?

When you are getting it replaced be sure to mention that your figure has a bad case of camel foot and VPL.
:)

this is mine,I think the legs are too shorts

2zzp4k0.jpg

33lnvi9.jpg

6tennm.jpg

2w535o8.jpg

Great pics, my friend! I have been thinking that the legs look too short aswell, but they look OK in your pics for some reason.:dunno

They feel like rubber or hard plastic, definitely not wood like some others Enterbay have released.

Which Enterbay figure comes with wooden nunchucks?

Back