Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear the :pigfly: I sent are doing their job. Their next stop will be Liquid Larry's :D

Time to do a collective rain dance & hope that all our sets are unharmed! :pray::pray::pray:

Yes Yes, and also a voodoo ritual to make sure customs dont start screwing around with it (Im more scared of customs hassles than QC, trust me!) :pray:

N i c e Axe-man !!! I wish for your figure the best for a safe trip from Hang Kang to you

Lucky Devil!!!!!! :clap

Hahaha! Thanks actually I guess the mistake was an internal thing. Remember I sent a mail to CS to tell them to ask the shippers to check the item before shipping it. CS replied that they have notified it. I guess the shipping fellows got the notification to check and thought the item would have to be shipped too :D
Just a bit of speculation on my part but its uncanny that within a day of CS saying they have notified the shippers to check, my item also gets shipped! My shipping notification however came from the Sales team who said who said it was a mistake in their logistic department...

Now in all this hurry of shipping it to me I sincerely hope they got my address to the shipment and NOT my friends ALSO hopefully they undervalued it too... :pray:

Hahaha! Thanks actually I guess the mistake was an internal thing. Remember I sent a mail to CS to tell them to ask the shippers to check the item before shipping it. CS replied that they have notified it. I guess the shipping fellows got the notification to check and thought the item would have to be shipped too :D
Just a bit of speculation on my part but its uncanny that within a day of CS saying they have notified the shippers to check, my item also gets shipped! My shipping notification however came from the Sales team who said who said it was a mistake in their logistic department...

Now in all this hurry of shipping it to me I sincerely hope they got my address to the shipment and NOT my friends ALSO hopefully they undervalued it too... :pray:

Haha.. great move it turned out to be.. if i had ordered from EB directly i will try a similar stunt.. but since i didn't, i'll just knuckle down and wait like everyone else then. Congrats again and good luck! :clap

This guy just posted the EB GoD on the "Worst Figure Ever Sold" thread. :dunno:dunno:cuckoo:

Guess I missed some drama...good! Life's too short anyway, I'm here to enjoy my hobby :D

This has been a great few weeks with EB GOD & HT's Casual & Suit BL's all launching in relatively the same time frame :rock

Update: Tracking has this arriving at my local post office! :panic: Tomorrow should be the day or Monday latest! :panic:

Last edited:
Nice! I'm really anxious to get mine. NYC customs seems to know this and is messing with me.

It's been roughly 12 business days so far :impatient:

They have to go from there to the seller first - then from him to me :gah:

Oh, that's interesting. I guess that's good though b/c he can inspect them for you and snap some photos before he re-routes them to you :)

Oh, that's interesting. I guess that's good though b/c he can inspect them for you and snap some photos before he re-routes them to you :)

That's what I was saying before. If customs messes with them and there's obvious damage - then at least it will save me some time and the seller can take care of any exchanges/replacements before they get to me.

just paid for my GOD and hopefully I will get in the next 10 days

Also, just landed a Nokia BE GOD for $250 !!!

I hope the NEW GOD is as nice as the Nokia version. Ther Enterbay Nokia is pretty damn nice

Wow, just checked my tracking info and it's listed as "Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available" at 1:30pm today! :monkey4 I was home with my front door WIDE OPEN! :monkey4 My mail lady is going to get a beat down tomorrow, I'm going postal at the Post Office 1st thing in the morning :monkey4

I hope the NEW GOD is as nice as the Nokia version. Ther Enterbay Nokia is pretty damn nice

Wow, that's a nice score! congrats :clap

Just got my Nokia BL GOD and I tell you

Everyone who loves Lee in GOD must also get this one

The headsculpt is a better Version A from ETD and it really rocks

Got to see if I can get some pics up

Just got my Nokia BL GOD and I tell you

Everyone who loves Lee in GOD must also get this one

The headsculpt is a better Version A from ETD and it really rocks

Got to see if I can get some pics up

Congrats and that's reassuring news, it appears I'll be adding a Nokia BL GOD to my collection as well! :yess:

Post some pics! :panic:

Looks like our resident Enterbay GoD 3rd Edition hate-monger Charlie Sheen aka Sixth_Sith got the ban stick on him after last night's 'groove'

Seems his flashy routines couldnt keep up with broken rhythm...
th_038.gif

I always miss the good stuff! :slap

As much as I dont like to talk about people behind their back I have to say here that for the first time I actually encountered a troll on these boards. I wouldnt have had a problem with him posting the new GoD figure as one of the worst figures ever made in that thread, thats his opinion and I respect that , but commenting derogatorily about those here who choose to get it was just too much, he started with tinister and then I joined it... I kept the exchange civil on all terms, however since he had nothing to really base his comments on he went on and on posting personal attacks. It became so ridiculous that it became funny towards the end... hahaha! He actually posted a picture of 'Gandhi' :lol thinking it would offend me!! Man not even 4 posts from me and he had to start with a stereotype... :rotfl

It was my first time I realised why the boards have so many mods for each section... props to the mods who invest so much of their time to keep the boards updated and clean for some healthy discussion :clap

As much as I dont like to talk about people behind their back I have to say here that for the first time I actually encountered a troll on these boards. I wouldnt have had a problem with him posting the new GoD figure as one of the worst figures ever made in that thread, thats his opinion and I respect that , but commenting derogatorily about those here who choose to get it was just too much, he started with tinister and then I joined it... I kept the exchange civil on all terms, however since he had nothing to really base his comments on he went on and on posting personal attacks. It became so ridiculous that it became funny towards the end... hahaha! He actually posted a picture of 'Gandhi' :lol thinking it would offend me!! Man not even 4 posts from me and he had to start with a stereotype... :rotfl
Wow! That's a trip! I saw someone reference this but when I checked that thread there was no remnant of it ever occurring lol. Kind of sad it went to the personal level over a 1/6 fig :lol

It was my first time I realised why the boards have so many mods for each section... props to the mods who invest so much of their time to keep the boards updated and clean for some healthy discussion :clap

:goodpost::exactly:

250 bucks!!!!!!!!! :horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Now that's what i call a STEAL!! Well done mate! :clap

Back