Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers mate, really hope so too! Just got kato and absolutley love him, the fact you ordered another one has really lifted my mood but i guess time will tell, thanks for taking the time.

oh man...for the price i paid for my expo version..it better be mint...

Yeah I feel the same way, but that's the risk we all take in this hobby. I mean, people paid way more than we did for SSC statues that had major QC issues. So when someone here goes on and on about how much they spend & how much a company sucks yada yada they come across pretty spoiled imo. I do understand the frustration, disappointment and anger.

But from what I've SSC, EB & HT have done a solid job at handling situations like these with returns/exchanges/refunds etc. It may take some time to get the customer a new product but more often than not it does get done. I can't recall anyone getting 100% screwed out of their purchase but I guess it does happen now and then.

About to pull the trigger on This figure

Just also bought a Nokia EB GOD

If anyone need EB ETD full statue, I am letting him go for $225 shipped . It is MIB '!! I never opened and is just asking pretty much what I paid

Cheers

Jonas
Jonas

About to pull the trigger on This figure

Just also bought a Nokia EB GOD

If anyone need EB ETD full statue, I am letting him go for $225 shipped . It is MIB '!! I never opened and is just asking pretty much what I paid

Cheers

Jonas
Jonas

Congrats on the Nokia GOD ymba. Pull the trigger on the GOD! :rock

Also that BL ETD statue is awesome, and a nice price too. Someone should scoop it up if you don't have it already.

Everyone agreed that the GOD was incredibly lifelike, much more than the HT figures. It was even compared to the "BobbyC Joker" in the next shelf for realism. And that for me at least is the most impressive 1/6 work I have seen. Just thought I'd share that and get you all even more excited!

I didn't know what a 'BobbyC Joker' was, so I searched for it. Wow :eek:
one_sixth_scale_joker_head_by_bobbyc1225-d30zn43.jpg
one_sixth_scale_joker_head_2_by_bobbyc1225-d30zn5e.jpg

Good score Rorywan :clap

Yeah the Bobbyc Jkoer's are great, congrats Rory. Although paying upwards of $1,000-$1,500 for a 1/6 Joker is a bit crazy. if you think this thread has negativity, try reading one of Bobbyc's, they are brutal.

Yeah the Bobbyc Jkoer's are great, congrats Rory. Although paying upwards of $1,000-$1,500 for a 1/6 Joker is a bit crazy. if you think this thread has negativity, try reading one of Bobbyc's, they are brutal.

Yeah and they arent helped by Bobby who himself posts and gets pissed off :lol

I saw his Bruce Lee bust WIP thread and simply said it was a great effort, however his choice of the reference isnt that helpful for getting a good likeness and with the kind of Bruce Lee likeness already available in the market... it could be done better :monkey1

Yeah and they arent helped by Bobby who himself posts and gets pissed off :lol

I saw his Bruce Lee bust WIP thread and simply said it was a great effort, however his choice of the reference isnt that helpful for getting a good likeness and with the kind of Bruce Lee likeness already available in the market... it could be done better :monkey1

Agreed and I read that thread. I don't really see Bruce in that WIP but some people do so that's all that matters for those that buy it, that they're happy with the end product. :D

As for this GOD......:impatient::impatient::impatient:

To lighten the mood a little... (some of these were taken with a macro so remember the head is much much smaller than this!
And this shows up every dot of paint.
12.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

5-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

Rory these pics are great! Sweet collection!

This Bruce cannot get here soon enough :panic:

Its a shame they changed so much from the proto :( the smiley face is still awsome though.

@ the BobbyC Joker, Holy Mother of God that is soooo freakin good!

I don't think BobbyC Joker is all that for the price but that's my opinion.I guess it's like they say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" so to each his own.^_^

So is this a set worth getting ? I mean it is afterall $350 I could use to buy more Hot Toys B LEE :)

In short, are you willing to bet this will turn out to be good ?

So is this a set worth getting ? I mean it is afterall $350 I could use to buy more Hot Toys B LEE :)

I say get what you like, and ignore the rest. At the end of the day it's you who will be looking at your figures anyway.

Some food for thought about the HT Casual & Suited Bruce is that they both come with the same exact sculpt and body, you're just getting different clothes and chairs. They are priced very well though, cost in the 160 range shipped.

Absolutely certain you will be so happy with the DIO suits and accessories... what is up for debate is the sculpts and body... that is definately what is separating us as individuals...

NOTHING looks as good as it does in person so I can't really say anymore until i see it... someone here is saying it's just like real in person, I can't get past the inaccurate scale...

someone here is saying it's just like real in person, I can't get past the inaccurate scale...

I can, in fact I ordered 2 :D

10.jpg

The more I look at Rory's pic here of the EB God displayed with the HT BL's, the more I feel the EB God is the hands down winner.

The sculpt is the best and the paint looks incredible as we've seen in countless close up pics posted since these have landed in hand. The EB body looks more realistic then the HT, the accessory package is no contest, and the real wood pagoda diorama display is far better quality than the DX mirror backdrop & cardboard diorama.

I could care less that the EB God stands a little taller than the other figures, I'd want that figure to get the first looks by an observer anyway. :rock

Back