Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic:Just sent the deposit for the custom GOD dio. Just realized it's actually the first custom 1/6 item I've ever bought. So exccited.

:panic:Just sent the deposit for the custom GOD dio. Just realized it's actually the first custom 1/6 item I've ever bought. So exccited.

Congrats! :clap

It will be well worth the wait, wish I had the set up to display that but on the other hand that's $300+ that I can blow on more figs :rock

First custom and first dio? Sweet! :rock

I love customs but they are the devil! More addicting than any line of figs or statues imo :panic:

My Kato shipped yesterday, the seller had forgotted to mail me the details... its already left the country :rock

'tinister' please start making a long post with pictures ready to show us how you modded the stock chauffeur suit into that brilliant screen accurate one... :wave

My Kato shipped yesterday, the seller had forgotted to mail me the details... its already left the country :rock

'tinister' please start making a long post with pictures ready to show us how you modded the stock chauffeur suit into that brilliant screen accurate one... :wave

Will do guys. I'll do it as a new thread in Customs channel. It'll have to be when I get back from E3 though.:wave

When you coming back? My figure will be here by next week.. I cant WAIT!!:gah: Damn! around a year back I never imagined I would own any Bruce Lee, by the end of this month Ill be having 3 to the 2 I already have on display!

When you coming back? My figure will be here by next week.. I cant WAIT!!:gah: Damn! around a year back I never imagined I would own any Bruce Lee, by the end of this month Ill be having 3 to the 2 I already have on display!

lol. I'll be back on 6/13 then give me a couple days to decompress and - oh yeah; work. Then I can put it together for you guys.

It's also my first diorama. I've never made/had one before. :)

congrats!!..:hi5:

i have a custom dio for my HT john connor...its a bit pricey for my taste but really worth every penny...it really makes the figure came to life..

congrats!!..:hi5:

i have a custom dio for my HT john connor...its a bit pricey for my taste but really worth every penny...it really makes the figure came to life..

Thanks CidicZ! I'm almost too excited to get it. I'm already planning some mods/additions to it. It's going to be a long couple of months waiting for it, but I think I can start making some of the pieces in the meantime :)

Your custom dio for HT Connor sounds awesome btw :rock2 I'm a huge Terminator fan, but I'm trying to avoid collecting HT Terminator figures. They're too cool and I'd spend myself into the poor house. :thud:

Last edited:
Better yet I would love it if EB would do something based on Bruce Lee's promo shots that he did for Shaw Brothers studious before he died.

No doubt, no one has ever touched Bruce in a period piece which I think would definitely allow EB or HT's to go in a different direction with their BL line.

:goodpost:

I totally agree with you Chen Zen ! Actually I did mention this before to Enterbay when I was in a meeting with them back in May - so maybe they would do this in the future...
smiley.gif

It's also my first diorama. I've never made/had one before. :)

Thanks CidicZ! I'm almost too excited to get it. I'm already planning some mods/additions to it. It's going to be a long couple of months waiting for it, but I think I can start making some of the pieces in the meantime :)

Your custom dio for HT Connor sounds awesome btw :rock2 I'm a huge Terminator fan, but I'm trying to avoid collecting HT Terminator figures. They're too cool and I'd spend myself into the poor house. :thud:

Tinister, that is awesome !!

I am also glad that you are planning to do some mods and additions to it. I am hoping that you will study Game of Death - find the floor you want to have displayed (or a mix of all three), make the modifications to make it look even more authentic and truthful to the original footage.

By the way, from what I remember Arnie had a big dio like this (but more correct I think....) in some of his pre-photos didn’t he ?

:goodpost:
Tinister, that is awesome !!

I am also glad that you are planning to do some mods and additions to it. I am hoping that you will study Game of Death - find the floor you want to have displayed (or a mix of all three), make the modifications to make it look even more authentic and truthful to the original footage.

By the way, from what I remember Arnie had a big dio like this (but more correct I think....) in some of his pre-photos didn’t he ?

Thanks GungFu. I'm pretty sure I want it to look like the floor where BL fights Kareem. I'm going to make some fabric floor matts like in the movie. And I'll weather out the wall panels like in the movie. I'll have to watch the scene again to look for more details I can add.

I DO remember Arnie having a similar dio. I'll ask him - he just became my Facebook friend yesterday. I may even make another custom Kareem figure. I sold the one I made a few years ago. This dio begs for a Kareem figure scaled to the EB BL. :)

lol. I'll be back on 6/13 then give me a couple days to decompress and - oh yeah; work. Then I can put it together for you guys.

Have fun at E3 tinister! :rock

My Kato will be here Monday waiting for you impatiently:impatient: I'll have to sweet talk him so he doesn't Kung Fu your butt when you return ;)

For Tinister:

I did find a few photos of the diorama that belongs to Arnie Kim ! From what I can see he has of course did choose the floor with Korean Hapkido Master Ji Han Jae - with the stairs going up to Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Not so sure why Arnie has decided to hang a sand bag as that was supposed to be on Kareem's floor, as I cannot recall being a sand bag at Ji Han Jae's floor...

(1)cmE1LmpwZw==.jpg

I remember him telling me that he wanted to build a 1/1 scale at his place, which I told him I wanted to do in my apartment also back in the days (without the stairs though…).

Anyways, here are the photographs of Arnie's "Game of Death" diorama:

(1)279-7920_IMG.JPG

(1)279-7934_IMG.JPG

(1)279-7939_IMG.JPG

(1)279-7946_IMG.JPG

(1)279-7961_IMG.JPG

(1)280-8062_IMG.JPG

gud2js_20061115030705_2482415_1.jpg

Here is also a picture I found on another forum site I used to hang out with the same diorama - but I am unsure if it is Arnie's or someone else as I know there have been some "Game of Death" 1/6 dioramas over the years....

gameodra3.jpg

So I hope this can give you some good information and inspiration with your own "Game of Death" 1/6 diorama project
smiley.gif

Photo credit: Arnie Kim

So awesome!!!

Gung fu!! You must be bruce lee's spirit online from heaven dont you!?

So awesome!!!

Gung fu!! You must be bruce lee's spirit online from heaven dont you!?

Hehehe.... No, I am just a fan-boy who has been around on the Bruce Lee scene... I just like to help out if I can
smiley.gif

Thx Gunfu!!

Im going for the Dio that Tini say :) I ask him to get it... I want it!!!

Just be sure to consider customising the diorama Padrinno - as it is not fully accurate the one Tinister's Facebook friend is making. It should be okay to ask for alterations I think.... Just so you know - as I am sure you would be more happy in the long run
smiley.gif

^^ now that's fantastic! Hope HT will do this dio if ever they tackle GOD :pray:

As usual, great find on these pics GungFu! :hi5:

My pleasure Jay !
smiley.gif

By the way, here is another picture by Arnie - that shows his "Game of Death" 1/6 diorama:

brucelee_god_02.jpg

Back