Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out this video of GOD out takes:

Watch closely the footage from the Kareem fight. Note BL's head to body proportions. And also his leg to torso relation.

I think EB got it pretty close.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwpFSlwjBHQ&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Game Of Death Outtakes‬‏[/ame]

Very nice! :) and the clipper itself matches the clipper in the "outakes" clips from the end of that 40min GOD video from way of the warrior.

That's awesome.:goodpost:

There are so many little details that EB obviously paid attention to with this figure and the accessories included to capture exact moments of this film! Every day it seems you're finding something new! :rock

...only one problem though.... The clipper itself is not as worn... I am going to call EB tomorrow and complain !!!!

:gah:

(joking...)

...only one problem though.... The clipper itself is not as worn... I am going to call EB tomorrow and complain !!!!

(joking...)

But the clapper matches the clapper from the out takes reel above perfectly :D

But the clapper matches the clapper from the out takes reel above perfectly :D

Well, what I suspect (which is only speculation on my part) is that the perfect looking clapper was added later on (after Bruce's passing) - as you see the background is different and completely black and not in the actual outtake scenes - and if I am not mistaken the YouTube clip you just posted is the end credit of the documentary "Bruce Lee; The Legend" (1977) or "Bruce Lee: The Man and the Legend" (1973). There is allot of controversy about the original "Game of Death" footage shot by Bruce before it was released in it's "final" forum of what Bruce had intended for the footage. Again, it is only speculations and an observation on my part...

I would prefere the worn clapper...
smiley.gif

Well, what I suspect (which is only speculation on my part) is that the perfect looking clapper was added later on (after Bruce's passing) - as you see the background is different and completely black and not in the actual outtake scenes - and if I am not mistaken the YouTube clip you just posted is the end credit of the documentary "Bruce Lee; The Legend" (1977) or "Bruce Lee: The Man and the Legend" (1973). There is allot of controversy about the original "Game of Death" footage shot by Bruce before it was released in it's "final" forum of what Bruce had intended for the footage. Again, it is only speculations and an observation on my part...

I would prefere the worn clapper...
smiley.gif

You know GungFu. For all of your in-hand photos and archive photos and what you've contributed to this thread; I will make you a 1/6 clapboard exactly like your photo (I'll make one for me too). Shouldn't be hard at all :1-1:

PM me your shipping address and I'll send it to you as soon as I'm done. I'll have to improvise on what the back looks like - unless you have a pic of the back.

You know GungFu. For all of your in-hand photos and archive photos and what you've contributed to this thread; I will make you a 1/6 clapboard exactly like your photo (I'll make one for me too). Shouldn't be hard at all :1-1:

PM me your shipping address and I'll send it to you as soon as I'm done. I'll have to improvise on what the back looks like - unless you have a pic of the back.

:clap :clap :panic: :panic::thud:

Thank you :D That's too big for my displaying purposes :lol

You need glasses, or contacts, or Lasik surgery, possibly all three. :monkey1

Worn it, used it, and recently had it done thank you.
Why dont you wait till you get it in your hands before you can say otherwise, as I siad it looked like a booble head from the pics and not from first hand experience.

Wow ! That is very kind of you Tinister !

Here are some more screen shots of the details of the clapper:

GameOfDeathClapper10thSeptember1972.jpg

GameOfDeathClapper30thSeptember1972.jpg

I see that the last screen capture is more accurate as it has not filled in the last boxed square...

By the way, I am pretty sure that the first box is the date 30/9 (30th September [1972]), but what is the next boxed squares ? I am guessing the last two is "scene number" and "take number".... But that is just my guess...
smiley.gif

(joking...)

then my friend maybe u should start clipping until it worn out once u got ur hands on ...:rotfl

Why dont you wait till you get it in your hands before you can say otherwise, as I siad it looked like a booble head from the pics and not from first hand experience.

Then you should strongly consider a refund :D

Why don't you wait until you get it in your hands before you can say it's a bobble head hmm? :monkey5

Awesome. These are better shots of it GungFu.

My guess is that the second square is the "Reel Number" or name? Then the last two boxes are maybe like you said Scene and Take.

I think the most difficult part for me will be copying the characters. I'll have to do it spot on or else I might accidentally write something offensive. lol

I'll copy the writing on the first photo - the ones also shown on the EB clapper.

Sifu74, but not all looks like bobble head shots ?

I think that it has to do with the photographer and camera - as we have discussed in recent posts - but as you said we only know for sure when we see it first hand
smiley.gif

then my friend maybe u should start clipping until it worn out once u got ur hands on ...:rotfl

Wise guy huh ?.....

:gah: :gah: :gah:

slap.gif

Hehehe... (love that smiley by the way)
smiley.gif

Awesome. These are better shots of it GungFu.

My guess is that the second square is the "Reel Number" or name? Then the last two boxes are maybe like you said Scene and Take.

I think the most difficult part for me will be copying the characters. I'll have to do it spot on or else I might accidentally write something offensive. lol

I'll copy the writing on the first photo - the ones also shown on the EB clapper.

You better make it 110% accurate !!! Hehe....
wink.gif

I could try to get you a bigger screen capture image if they is too small ?

:D Tinister are you getting a 2nd body to pose with your GOD?

I have an extra EB BL3.5 body already. I would like to get an extra rubber body, but that one eBay seller is asking 139USD for it!

There should be more available soon and price should get much lower I think.

BTW: Did you check out the pics of the body on that auction? Pretty sweet IMO

You better make it 110% accurate !!! Hehe....
wink.gif

I could try to get you a bigger screen capture image if they is too small ?

That would be great if not too much trouble. I could get started on them this weekend. Thanks!

I have an extra EB BL3.5 body already. I would like to get an extra rubber body, but that one eBay seller is asking 139USD for it!

There should be more available soon and price should get much lower I think.

BTW: Did you check out the pics of the body on that auction? Pretty sweet IMO

Which auction are you referring to? :dunno

I also will have an extra EB BL 3.5 for this :rock

The strong Euro to Dollar conversion makes it a little more bearable :)
I send him a massage asking if he'll ship to me. I'll wait for his answer.
Thank you very much for offering to help me too out :wave

Hey Tubes. I got a message from the seller. Her English is broken but I think she is willing to ship to Europe for you. Let me confirm for sure if that's what she meant. Will let you know.

UPDATE: She relisted the body. It now indicates she will ship to Europe ($12USD).
https://cgi.ebay.com/Enterbay-Bruce...558?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1c3af69e

Last edited:
Back