Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely awesome set, but man is that gonna cost a bloody fortune. I'd still like to see that new body in some poses.

Kinda disapointed they are using the same yellow jumpsuit from the Nokia GOD with the short arm sleeves. The movie suit and the original suit from Enterbay was longer and you could roll the sleeves up. Also hope the black stripes does not stain the body.

Awesome set, but I think I'm gonna pass, don't know the price but I bet I can't afford it. Maybe Enterbay will surprise us, hopefully.

I would say you're probably off by another $200.

I feel all this extras are not very exciting, but it seems people are liking it.

Also, I want to see how the hand joints look.

Last edited:
On the first pics we saw of this figure it didn't look to be any visible wrist joints,just rubber,but with 7 interchangeable hands that can't be possible.

Yeah, that is what I want to see, what type of joint they will use. I wonder if they will try to use a really small joint to kind of minimize the appearance of the joint.

They mentioned that they have not added joints to the body yet when it was first revealed...

69464edegw6ddnnvwqmmoj.jpg

69464edegw6ddnnzc2xm5j.jpg

69464edegw6ddno162c9ij.jpg

The extras are nice but unnecessary. They should make two editions, one exclusive with all the extras and one regular editions excluding the extras for people that don't want to spend so much money on this figure.

that means i'll have to get a director and some crew members to complete my display? lol

Why does Enterbay keep teasing the figure? They have basically shown the whole figure, except for the battle damaged suit. It's kind of getting on my nerves.

Are they waiting for Hot Toys to show their final EtD figure? They have been like this for some time now. Im not even sure I'll get it, as for the price they might ask and the included accessoried do not appeal to me.

I just want to see their new body in action I guess.

Back