Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arent the shoes suppose to be an Onitsuka Tiger or sth?? and not adidas.....

Is there any confirmation on the Asics, aside from Wikipedia? Golden Harvest donated shoes for auction sometime back supposedly worn by Bruce Lee in "Game of Death" and they were Adidas. Reportedly Bruce used painted electrical tape to alter the appearance of the shoes, such as over the bumpers but the tape no longer remains. Here's a pic I had saved of the shoes:

Hmmm... Just watched the scene again and the spacing of the stripes on the shoes appear wider in the scene and the soles thinner. While what Golden Harvest said may be true, I don't believe the pair of shoes auctioned were them. As Terminator_Fan_Game said, those shoes may actually have been the ones Bruce's double wore, which means the value of those shoes may have just took a nosedive. :panic:

I'll need better reference material than Youtube since I no longer own the DVD.

110126174530925587a169b275.jpg

Hey bud!

nice to see you :wave just got my 10th ann set yesterday, thanks again for the help!

wow, the new GOD is $2200HKD? quite cheap I must say, considering with the stuff it comes with.

I don't see a jont for the wrists. How would one switch the hands? Magic? Im scared now, Enterbay is stepping into dark territories to get ahead. lol.

Seriously, I want to see the final body, and yes, we need an action pose for him. If it costs $220, it's as good as bought whenhe releases in 2014, right on time for the next World Cup.

This thing looks great. If it's sub $300 i'll buy it for sure. I'm not sure how the body is going to work. It seem impossible to pose or to remove/change the hands. The fact that EB has not shown any other poses, does not create a lot of faith that it can. But even as is, i would buy it.

Is there any confirmation on the Asics, aside from Wikipedia? Golden Harvest donated shoes for auction sometime back supposedly worn by Bruce Lee in "Game of Death" and they were Adidas. Reportedly Bruce used painted electrical tape to alter the appearance of the shoes, such as over the bumpers but the tape no longer remains. Here's a pic I had saved of the shoes:

Those shoes were ONLY worn by Bruce Lee's double(I like to call him Bruce Lie)
The real Bruce Lee wore asics.
He seemed to wear a lot of asics shoes in real life too...as do MANY martial artists ive noticed.

Hmmm... Just watched the scene again and the spacing of the stripes on the shoes appear wider in the scene and the soles thinner. While what Golden Harvest said may be true, I don't believe the pair of shoes auctioned were them. As Terminator_Fan_Game said, those shoes may actually have been the ones Bruce's double wore, which means the value of those shoes may have just took a nosedive. :panic:

I'll need better reference material than Youtube since I no longer own the DVD.

Trust me, Bruce Lee wears asics, Bruce Lie wears Adidas.
I have 35 mins of ORIGINAL game of death footage, ALL with the real Bruce Lee and he ALWAYS wears authentic asics.
The only time you see adidas is when the fake Bruce Lee shows up.

Back