Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should be noted that Shadowfla "plays" with his figures in the sandpit in his backgarden, then wonders why they break and get scratched.
His opinion of the QC on this set is severely retarded.

:dunno

I don't play with the figures :nana::nana:
ALL THE FIGURES I OWNS ARE IN PERFECT SHAPE
this is the only one damaged...

maybe the enterbay factory is a real **** and quality control service is the worst I've seen in my life...because I'am not alone with all this problems..
now i think you should stop to write all this bull****..:cuckoo:
for my lucky and because I'm not a troll the ankle joints of the two body I own are in perfect shape....
But I know a lot of people have this figure with ankle and leg joints...broken
uh oh I forgot my leonidas, my dutch and my drake are in super perfect shape..:nana::nana:
just for do not forget
STAY AWAY FROM THIS RUBBISH BODY
buy an EB 2,5, 3,5 an hot toys body, ttl, everything, but not this...
96lqxd.jpg

dllwew.jpg

left arm
2i3rsg.jpg

23tjjtg.jpg

just to know if someone has the same problem or similar post here...
MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

Last edited:
So if I wanted to make a GOD fig based on a HT Bruce Lee body, what feet do I need to enable the yellow shoes to fit? Standard hot toys feet? Thanks.

Sweet thanks. It's just finding a pair now for a decent price. Those Asian Muscular true types didn't stick around for long did they?

Wow. You are awesome. Thanks alot mate. I'm gonna use the spare smiling sculpt from my new suit version Bruce Lee. I know the hair isn't as big but oh well. Do you know if the DX hands will fit on the Enterbay RX body just out of curiosity? Again I really appreciate your help.

they will.they are a bit tight,but will push on.i have done it myself.
no worries im glad to help.look forward to seeing your GOD in future visits mate.

Can't wait to put it all together. Never made up a figure from scratch before I'm guessing its quite rewarding building one up from different parts. Pics once it's done. Cheers again.

When bashing your own 'Game Of Death' figure, I think the yellow tracksuits from this set (clean or battle damaged) might be best. The colour, feel, & quality of these tracksuits is nice. Although, staining your figure might be a problem.

& I think I prefer those custom 'Game Of Death' sneakers, over the official Enterbay ones.

Thanks for that link mate. Do you know the best place to get the yellow shoes and nun chucks?

You can get it at S-MART. :lol

Take Lawrence's advice. Avoid the house brand GOD suits. They are nothing comparable to the EB ones. The color, the fitting, the material is top notch.

The standard no-brand GOD suits, most use a really thick material, and it makes the figure too bulky.
The neck colar is also sitting too thick and high, makes it look like hes wearing a turtle neck. The color is too yellow.
But if bright yellow is your thing, then at least try to find the suit that is made with very thin material with good collar stictching.
I can't speak for the shoes.... i can't say they are better then the EB ones, but the ones i saw definietly looked about the same.

5464432623_3d9e23ce2d.jpg

Game-of-Death-bruce-lee-27653488-1023-713.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

The custom sneakers are slightly narrower, & slightly more mustard or a dull yellow, when compared to the EB ones. But the pattern on the side is more accurate on the customs, so I chose to display the custom ones :D

262816_140956585988496_100002224677271_246241_7521388_n.jpg

Here is my 'Game Of Death' bash, using the custom sneakers (ignore the untied shoe laces :lol).

86204347.png

If you're not an expert at tying 1/6 scale shoe laces (which I'm not), it might be a good idea to ask the seller for a pair that is already tied up. Perhaps something I should have done, since both pairs of my custom shoes are untied :slap

So if I were to want a GoD Bruce Lee complete what should I go for from this set? It seems like everything about this set is fantastic except for the body, which screws everything over. What would be a cheap body alternative to just use instead of the rubber body Enterbay included? Also are the other accessories worthwhile? I think the camera and such add for a cool movie making effect. The wood backdrop looks great, but is it high quality or cheap like a Hot Toys backdrop?

This release is indeed crap. We got a few sets last year and pretty much all exhibit some kind of QC issues, paint chip on the nose, flaking paint on the body, stretch mark (mostly neck), diorama with glue stain on the window, broken ankles, etc...

Basically you can't find a single set that is actually problem free. All have issues one way or another. And no, I don't play with them in a sandbox, I sell them and it is really the last straw for my customer and I. Basically after this release, no one wants to buy EB anymore.

In HK, the reputation of EB is so low that no one wants to carry his stuff. Sure it is easy to say there are too many HT supporter in this forum but the reality is, the outside world has spoken. You will be hard pressed to find much EB dealers these days but more and more HT dealers.

Bill really dug his own grave with his business ethics.

So if I were to want a GoD Bruce Lee complete what should I go for from this set?
- Yellow tracksuit (or tracksuits if you want both clean & battle damaged).
- Bamboo stick.
- Yellow nunchucks with bag.
Also are the other accessories worthwhile? I think the camera and such add for a cool movie making effect.
If you want to have a 'Behind The Scenes' look, then yes, I think the accessories are nice. The studio light really lights up, which is cool.
The wood backdrop looks great, but is it high quality or cheap like a Hot Toys backdrop?
It's made of real wood, & the quality is nice to me. Depending how far you want to take your 'Game Of Death' display, I think this is a nice diorama to have. But if you want to go all out, there are really nice custom diorama's. I think there is a nice one for sale on here somewhere.

An alternative body to use with these head sculpts (if you like them), would be the older EB BL bodies. Simply pop off the ball joint on the head sculpt, & slide it onto the rod on the neck of the older EB BL body.

Am I the only one finds the difference in scale between the EB hs and HT body absolutely unacceptable? It's borderline bobble head territory with the EB sculpt and RM to begin with, but everyone seems cool with it. :dunno

Uh, this is a pretty crap release Rory :lol
True but I couldn't help make a "shadow plays with his toys" comment. :lol

Back