Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chin too long? Actually the likeness looks really off on those pics... I mean the countours and stuff of the face are definately off... The paint and all might have improved... but frankly older sculpts like

01.jpg

3424354580_e2082cfa0f_z.jpg

have more Bruce Lee in them inspite of the texturing and paint not in the level of the current standards...

that saying cant wait for the 1:4 and 1:6 Big Boss

these are the best sculpt (ht casual too) already....

Good point but their attempts are always falling short, cause ONLY Arnie Kim can do justice to Bruce's likeness.

Park has reached too so well...we must don't forget...
69464edejw1dgpq7twmboj.jpg
[/quote]
for me this is better of arnie's god work...
enterbay **** you once more

Last edited:
By far the best figure of Bruce Lee Ive seen overall in terms of sculpt and paint...

heres hoping Big Boss will be a winner![/QUOTE]

:exactly::goodpost:

Last edited:
It looks like it progressively got better. Or is it the same sculpt all along?

36247_10150092307109585_329989274584_6060592_5606656_n.jpg

69132_459190929584_329989274584_5331436_1843034_n.jpg

69464edejw1dgpq7twmboj.jpg

:lol@Us

We're still going on about the prototype :D

Hey guys. Pardon my ignorance but could someone tell me what Improvements were made to this figure as there are lots of places that have it for Pre-order and EB has them in stock. I am aware of the staining, damaged rubber body but are there any more problems? Its a long thread and I'm trying to find the answers but if someone would be kind enough to generalize I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks

Hey guys. Pardon my ignorance but could someone tell me what Improvements were made to this figure as there are lots of places that have it for Pre-order and EB has them in stock. I am aware of the staining, damaged rubber body but are there any more problems? Its a long thread and I'm trying to find the answers but if someone would be kind enough to generalize I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks

damage on rubber body for sure (specially the arms)
staining for sure (yellow jumpsuit & socks)
headsculpt with big flash eyes for sure
headsculpt with awful paint for sure
ankle joints are very fragile fore sure
some diorama has scratches maybe
accessories are pretty good

so at the end pose your bruce figure naked in neutral position holding his camera in his private :monkey1:rotfl

my suggestion is do not buy the entire expensive set but the parts separtely and avoid this terrible body...

Last edited:
If you are in the US, it might be cheaper to buy the whole set at BBTS ($211.50) than to buy parts separately from eBay.

Thanks guys. What body would you suggest for this? I can't be arsed to mod a HT body for it. I could use BBTS even though I'm in the UK. Box is in bad shape though and I quite like a pristine box.

the GOD heads pop straight on to a HT body.well mine went onto a DX body.or if you pull out the white peg in the head,i goes onto the old EB BL 2.5-3.5 bodies also

Thanks for the words of wisdom guys. I bought a HT Bruce Lee in suit that was in a sale. I'm gonna use my undamaged DX head on it as I have the casual version already. I'm hoping someone makes a better GoD figure as it sounds like this one should be avoided.

Thanks for the words of wisdom guys. I bought a HT Bruce Lee in suit that was in a sale. I'm gonna use my undamaged DX head on it as I have the casual version already. I'm hoping someone makes a better GoD figure as it sounds like this one should be avoided.

It should be noted that Shadowfla "plays" with his figures in the sandpit in his backgarden, then wonders why they break and get scratched.
His opinion of the QC on this set is severely retarded.

:dunno

the GOD heads pop straight on to a HT body.well mine went onto a DX body.or if you pull out the white peg in the head,i goes onto the old EB BL 2.5-3.5 bodies also

Am I the only one finds the difference in scale between the EB hs and HT body absolutely unacceptable? It's borderline bobble head territory with the EB sculpt and RM to begin with, but everyone seems cool with it. :dunno

It should be noted that Shadowfla "plays" with his figures in the sandpit in his backgarden, then wonders why they break and get scratched.
His opinion of the QC on this set is severely retarded.

:dunno

Uh, this is a pretty crap release Rory :lol

i do agree that both headsculpts from the GOD set are bigger than older EB heads,BUT on my BL3.5 body i think it looks fine.i think the DX body is smaller than the older BL bodies,so the head may look even bigger.
bl54.jpg

Back