Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a nice behind-the-scenes photograph of a smiling Bruce during the filming of "Game of Death". Notice the little bruise on his right eye, and the very thin black bracelet.

8x10_bruce_lee_LA00601_S_smaller.jpg

If you look closely at the picture you will see a drawing of an old man in the paper notes Bruce has in front of him. Btw, I am not saying that the old man had something to do with George Lazenby's role in "Game of Death" - if he in fact where going to be in that movie - but it does ad som more mystery to what Bruce's intentions he had for the movie plot. That is if this drawing in fact had anything to do with the "Game of Death" script notes...

Anyways, I thought this photo would be a nice follow-up of Aghnus' post to get a sense of feeling of the behind-the-scenes of "Game of Death"
smiley.gif

8x10_bruce_lee_LA00601_S_smaller.jpg
I thought this photo would be a nice follow-up of Aghnus' post to get a sense of feeling of the behind-the-scenes of "Game of Death"
smiley.gif

How could that drawing board and picture not have been included in the Enterbay 'behind the scenes set' - Worst set ever :nono

I kid, I kid :wink1: :D

Guys Im off for a vacation to our beach house for a week... till then here are 2 pics from my overtly customised Bruce Lee GoD... BEST GoD release ever! :rock

P.S I wish I had a camera as good as you guys and could take pictures as well as you guys too... I never seem to get the lighting/exposure focus right to really show off this figure

dsc00816e.jpg

dsc00817mz.jpg

Till now my most successful and favourite mod on this figure would be my BD suit repaint... I think it came out real good... :)
TC guys and catch you all next week :wave

Last edited:
My set just arrived. Plagued with the same problems of course.
Black spots on the arms, chin and nose rub (luckily not that bad), and Rubber chip (around one arm and neck). My dealer already informed me about these defects and gave me a discount. I already ordered two new bodies from Enterbay. Should be here in the next 2-3 weeks.

P1000213.jpg

P1000214.jpg

P1000215.jpg

Congrats on the figure! Tube... you seem to have a chin rub on the BD head... another of the problems that plagued me too. I can see you are hiding your right hand wrist with the chair... must be the bracelet staining, the rubber chip/peel was in my neck and arm too... for all the common defects you and I and many other users shared... welcome to the QC error club :1-1: :lol
as usual you can send stuff back for replacement or do the fix-it-yourself method... :wink1:

Congrats on the figure! Tube... you seem to have a chin rub on the BD head... another of the problems that plagued me too. I can see you are hiding your right hand wrist with the chair... must be the bracelet staining, the rubber chip/peel was in my neck and arm too... for all the common defects you and I and many other users shared... welcome to the QC error club :1-1: :lol
as usual you can send stuff back for replacement or do the fix-it-yourself method... :wink1:

I did not buy it from Enterbay. i bought it from a dealer, who bought it from a dealer in China, who bought it from Enterbay. The dealer in China is willing to give me a new one, but i have to ship the entire set back on my own expense. He'll pay for the shipping back to the Netherlands. The thing is that shipping costs almost as much as buying a new RM-X1 body from Enterbay. So now i lose about the same amount of money, but i get to keep the extra "BD" body. The BD damaged body will stay for display, posing and what not :). If it chips further or breaks i won't mind because i have a fresh one standby :D

Guys Im off for a vacation to our beach house for a week... till then here are 2 pics from my overtly customised Bruce Lee GoD... BEST GoD release ever! :rock

P.S I wish I had a camera as good as you guys and could take pictures as well as you guys too... I never seem to get the lighting/exposure focus right to really show off this figure

dsc00816e.jpg

dsc00817mz.jpg

Till now my most successful and favourite mod on this figure would be my BD suit repaint... I think it came out real good... :)
TC guys and catch you all next week :wave

Honestly, that is the best 1/6 Bruce Lee I've ever seen.

It is really good but I still think the FOF is a tad better. I also like that HT smiling sculpt a little better also, so hopefully they make their own GOD Bruce

It is really good but I still think the FOF is a tad better. I also like that HT smiling sculpt a little better also, so hopefully they make their own GOD Bruce

The rubber body feel really fragile. especially the paint job. When the new RM-X1 bodies arrive i'll probably be to scared to handle them. The hot toys body feels like it can handle much more, and will still be here long after the Enterbay ones have deteriorated. I love what they were going for, but in the end it just could not be pulled off without some mayor consequences. The rubber torso / plastic arms approach of the Hot toys Bruce was a better way to go. Does anyone know if the RM-X1 bodies are an improvement over the 'old' ones?

I'm going to wash the tracksuit outfits. Hopefully they will stain less after that. I still love the set, but when it comes to durability and QC Hot toys wins this round (imo).

Just finished washing the suits. Took a bucket and some handwash. Within seconds the water was black and orange. threw the water away and filled the bucket with fresh water. It turned less black and orange. repeated the process until it stopped coloring the water. they're almost dry now. Hopefully it will prefend the new bodies getting black spots on them.

Just bought a BD HS from Ebay to rplace the one with the nose and chin rub. Also notised that the Enterbay hands fit on the Hot toys body, sweet :)

To avoid staining the BL bodies I am testing the following experiment: After washing the suit, I put a sheet of aluminum foil on the body and a thin colorless cloth beneath the suit (just in the covered parts, of course).

Thus, the suit does not touch directly the body.

After two weeks using this method, I guess it's working out very well...
:yess:

To avoid staining the BL bodies I am testing the following experiment: After washing the suit, I put a sheet of aluminum foil on the body and a thin colorless cloth beneath the suit (just in the covered parts, of course).

Ooops! Correcting: First, I put the colorless cloth over the figure body and then, the aluminum beneath the suit (to leave the protective cloth very tight to the body and everything smooth, with a natural look).

The rubber body feel really fragile. especially the paint job. When the new RM-X1 bodies arrive i'll probably be to scared to handle them. The hot toys body feels like it can handle much more, and will still be here long after the Enterbay ones have deteriorated. I love what they were going for, but in the end it just could not be pulled off without some mayor consequences. The rubber torso / plastic arms approach of the Hot toys Bruce was a better way to go. Does anyone know if the RM-X1 bodies are an improvement over the 'old' ones?

Interesting. Any owners care to comment?
Still on the fence and this sort of stuff does not excite me...

Just finished washing the suits. Took a bucket and some handwash. Within seconds the water was black and orange. threw the water away and filled the bucket with fresh water. It turned less black and orange. repeated the process until it stopped coloring the water. they're almost dry now. Hopefully it will prefend the new bodies getting black spots on them.

Washing doesn't cause the black dye to stain the orange suit?
How does washing it affect the battle damage stains on the suit?

Back