Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup Lejuan, its THAT scary. Im not even going to go into details about the box condition of my friend's HT T2 t800 Arnie AND the way he had to get it out of customs...

Thanks Gung Fu for your wishes, I think its the fixed head. Enterbay are NOT sending any Evision systems anymore. Guo Bei got them as he had the FIRST SHIPMENT.
Also Gung Fu from ALL OF US IN THE FORUM

:fest :fest
:fireworks :fireworks :happybday :fireworks :fireworks

Last edited:
I was bummed when Australian customs opened my DX04 box and they caused it to tear slightly down the front edge seams of the flap. A few freaks said the box was prone to tearing, and this was the only evidence I could see, apart from the seals obviously having been lifted up, that anyone had been poking around in the boxes. All the contents were just so.

So whenever I feel like I got a raw deal from Oz customs I'll think how much worse it could be. Taking a razor to your boxes man, I can't even understand it. Freaking Philistines :(

I don't know how you guys are opening it... but mine has no tears after repeated opening... use some care! Put a pillow or something beside the box to keep it from bending the binding too much when opening.

PS... why the heck are we in the Enterbay thread discussing this??

Last edited:
Thank you Axe-man, Rorywan and Liquid Larry !
smiley.gif

...now lets discuss some serious Bruce Lee figure collecting here folks !! Hehe...

I don't know how you guys are opening it... but mine has no tears after repeated opening... use some care! Put a pillow or something beside the box to keep it from bending the binding too much when opening.

PS... why the heck are we in the Enterbay thread discussing this??

we were talking about customs officers, but yeh, what GungFu said :)

Has anyone here seen the "Game of Death" Iron Man figure that was displayed at the Mirama Shopping Centre in HK last year ?

30217_10150189412150581_611765580_12928976_8331362_n.jpg

30880_391940057343_58690437343_4471675_4277527_n.jpg

It even have the Kareem footprint ! Haha...

Photo credit: me and DinoLast

Here are two more photos of this super cool Game of Death Iron Man:

603tonystark.jpg

604tonystark.jpg

Photo credit: @lex Gen X 1:6 Hardcore

we were talking about customs officers, but yeh, what GungFu said :)

Lejuan, I was only referring to my birthday wishes as I was conserned that it was a far away off-topic...

You guys must talk customs and packing all you want in this tread as far as I am conserned - as it affects this set
smiley.gif

wow!! that is wicked .........is that a custom or a little joke from hot toys?

I would not say it was a little joke, but it was a cool and creative custom creation when it was presented last year with other custom painted Iron Man figures.

According to @lex Gen X 1:6 Hardcore: "G.O.D." by JC Hong, Creative Director of Hot Toys' Production Director and Chief Painter since 2007. Paying tribute to famous movie star Bruce Lee and celebrating his 70th anniversary this year, his design concept is taken from G.O.D. (Game Of Death), one of the most representative works of Bruce.

this is how the footprint must be in enterbay's GOD!!:lecture

Yeah, the footprint could have been a little bit clearer - but I think it looks good without being too clear. Maybe someone here on the forum would find out how to custom it to appear clearer for those who wants a clear footprint.

hey gung happy birthday man

Thanx Surfin4-dude
smiley.gif

Back