Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys Chill!

Ok about shadowfla's case I think his seller is very shifty, first saying he checked everything (sent BEST parts from different boxes!!) which is DEFINITELY unprofessional. And if BEST parts mean broken eyeballs, that seller either doesnt know how to check OR seeing shadow's apprehensions before getting the set tried to set him up. No wonder his other sellers want a refund.

Shadow, get a refund and order direct from Enterbay... thats all I can suggest.

As for all these QC issues, we being collectors pay the price and expect our things to be top notch. EVERY mass produced item has some fault or the other, and faults can creep through QC too, NO COMPANY can avoid that, its something universal.
Instead of completely losing our heads its important to be calm and try to resolve the situation in the best way possible. If patience and courtesy isnt someones thing, collecting is not for him...

Beautiful pics fella, i like it! But it's getting pretty cramped in Bruce's apartment, isn't it?

Hahahaha! reminds me of a Monty Python skit lampooning Australian stereotypes...
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA"]YouTube - ‪Monty Python - Bruce‬‏[/ame]

Dollars or euro!?! Shipped!

320 dollar.......not too bad at all...
i think my seller is quite good is a normal thing if some items on the boxes have defects for that such price is better they come back to factory,and try to take a satisfatiction of a good costumer...with good items

this is from my seller..
my friend,

please contact the boss of enterbay. and send me back the body (just the body) and the demaged head by odinary airmail. because even you send it by express, i can't exchange it for you immediately. i can only use the receipt of my second batch of bruce lee GOD to exchange it for a new one. but my order of second batch will be available in july. so we both have to wait.
anyway you should complain to Bill and send them to me, using the cheapest airmail with tracking number....

Last edited:
that pis was "old" it was yesterday now....

286y880.jpg

v7uzwg.jpg

I have bought this on the 1 of june so I am in in for the third head why they don't want to include anymore?
I have got an item full of defects and this is passed for the quality control check..and it was sold to a responsable seller,so why I am not in for the third head anymore? and why I must spent again to sending the item to get a replacement for their fault?,THJIS IS UNBELIVABLE AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL...

Oh gosh, i am shocked to see your pics! I thought it's just the BD HS with probs; now even the body paint!!! Anyway, thanks for sharing these issues. My very first & last enterbay figure is onimusha; all the rubber body shields somehow come off in 24 hours.

dollar.......not too bad at all...

Well, that might be your problem right there mate.
It costs 80 dollars approx to post this to europe.
So that means you got it for around 240$, which is way below price.
And you got the full set? How is everything else in the box?

Hmmm.. Are you sure you didn't get some rejects?

Thats your stock answer isn't it?
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yup I live in ireland and I get paid by Enterbay, and thats why I bought this figure through another board members contact in Beijing?

Get a life. I could easily troll the net and find faulty pics of the DX and post them in that thread as if they were my own. In fact I have two and one of them is faulty.
Its called trolling OMG. Deliberately starting trouble in a thread, especially when you have issues with the item in question. Take it elsewhere big boy.

And I think it is really unfair to the guys in here who are looking forward to getting theirs?
Very mean spirited of you.

Answer one question for me OMG?
Do you own this set?
hey bud i got 2 of these coming and i check back here for info......any info as enterbay themselves have treated this whole affair like the manhattan project i want to know the good and the bad.... nobodies bashing enterbay ,everybody that is pleased with this figure more power to you, but i paid over 500 euros at the start of march for a figure i fell in love with i bought 2.....the figure disappeared and know i got guys telling me that its still ok because they use real wood in there diarama and the box is nice, i really dont care about the box or wood,i cant get a refund and it seems every element of this figure has been shortchanged and i would like to get enough info on every mess up so when my dealer goodshipped returns from europe and decides to send me this i can have him check every issue he needs to check......i believe you yourself had to return your figure? so bro live and let live all info on this good bad or indifferent i personally want to see

Oh gosh, i am shocked to see your pics! I thought it's just the BD HS with probs; now even the body paint!!! Anyway, thanks for sharing these issues. My very first & last enterbay figure is onimusha; all the rubber body shields somehow come off in 24 hours.

look back the posts the body has scratches,loss of paint and a broken arm.the eyes are very looose

look back the posts the body has scratches,loss of paint and a broken arm.the eyes are very looose

Yeah i saw that, it such a disgrace!! When i first saw the pics on Enterbay's Beijing Exhibition, i thought it did real great especially the BD HS; didnt know that's where all the controversial started....

hey bud i got 2 of these coming and i check back here for info......any info as enterbay themselves have treated this whole affair like the manhattan project i want to know the good and the bad.... nobodies bashing enterbay ,everybody that is pleased with this figure more power to you, but i paid over 500 euros at the start of march for a figure i fell in love with i bought 2.....the figure disappeared and know i got guys telling me that its still ok because they use real wood in there diarama and the box is nice, i really dont care about the box or wood,i cant get a refund and it seems every element of this figure has been shortchanged and i would like to get enough info on every mess up so when my dealer goodshipped returns from europe and decides to send me this i can have him check every issue he needs to check......i believe you yourself had to return your figure? so bro live and let live all info on this good bad or indifferent i personally want to see

Each to their own man, I never for a minute told you how to feel about the figure, nor have I ever knocked anyone who isn't happy with the figure. Please go back and read any of my posts to confirm this. If you paid a certain amount of cash for it and now you are unhappy, thats completely your call and i respect that. Get your money back somehow.

I happened to get a pretty perfect set, I posted pictures of it, because I was asked to, thats all.

But being accused of working for Enterbay? Seriously is that the level we are at in here? I will call anyone out for throwing ridiculous BS in my general direction. Thats my perrogative. OMG went and searched online for faulty pics, he didn't post the really bad ones, because he knew they were ridiculous. Just to start trouble in here, he has a chip on his shoulder from the Tron thread, I won't bore you.

And no I didn't have to send my set back.
:dunno

you got it this is the reason I have didn't bought it from enterbay....
ah I forgot it was no standard shipping but fast shipping,I have got my box in 10 days.

$320!!! INCLUDING EMS TO ITALY!!! :google:google:google

:thud:

MEDIC!!!

:medic

(P.S. I would request you to disclose your Ebay seller please, we would all like to avoid him. The price is TOOOOO good to be true! I sincerely hope you didnt get a reject case, no wonder all his other buyers wanted refunds!)

Last edited:
Someone mentioned their HT Comedian literally melting.
I have a few HT rubber bodies, Wolvie, Leo etc, and I havent seen any issues yet. I put mine in the standard relaxed pose and havent touched them since. What all plays into the deterioration aside from stress at the joints? I know handling the bodies a lot, they absorb the oils from your hands and that doesn't help.

As much as I love the look of these rubber body types I also get paranoid they may just fall to **** within a year.

Someone mentioned their HT Comedian literally melting.
I have a few HT rubber bodies, Wolvie, Leo etc, and I havent seen any issues yet. I put mine in the standard relaxed pose and havent touched them since. What all plays into the deterioration aside from stress at the joints? I know handling the bodies a lot, they absorb the oils from your hands and that doesn't help.

As much as I love the look of these rubber body types I also get paranoid they may just fall to **** within a year.

The only ruber body I have is the DX02 Batman. Thankfully to the mood of the character a relaxed straight pose is what suits it well. A relaxed pose can further longevity. Melting rubber due to moisture and temperature? I dont know if anyone has a solution for that...

Each to their own man, I never for a minute told you how to feel about the figure, nor have I ever knocked anyone who isn't happy with the figure. Please go back and read any of my posts to confirm this. If you paid a certain amount of cash for it and now you are unhappy, thats completely your call and i respect that. Get your money back somehow.

I happened to get a pretty perfect set, I posted pictures of it, because I was asked to, thats all.

But being accused of working for Enterbay? Seriously is that the level we are at in here? I will call anyone out for throwing ridiculous BS in my general direction. Thats my perrogative. OMG went and searched online for faulty pics, he didn't post the really bad ones, because he knew they were ridiculous. Just to start trouble in here, he has a chip on his shoulder from the Tron thread, I won't bore you.

And no I didn't have to send my set back.
:dunno

fair enough, dont know the history and its not my thing anyway your a fellow freak from ireland who has posted probably the best pics of this figure for my money so props for that alone, if your pleased with yours i am honestly pleased for you....i have not seen figure in hand yet and am desperately hoping to be happy too but so far feel i was more then slightly duped, only got into this in january never collected anything before so i had no expectation of getting anything but the prototype as advertised....its probably a good but costly lesson to learn:lecture

For all those who still complain about the figure not being seamless like the prototype body, you should have done your homework and seen the white sheet of paper displayed behind it that clearly said 'Prototype body shown NOT yet done dismantling of joint' Also Enterbay has given a pretty articulated body inspite of the rubber coating up the points of articulation. If everyone got a static Bruce Lee then they would have complained about 'whats the use of a Bruce Lee GoD figure that can hardly hold a pose'

When the figure showed up in Beijing some people went berserk like as if Enterbay cheated them! If people wanted the figure so much, they should have made sure they got all the information required. Ordering before clearing your own doubts/queries is no ones fault but your own...

Well in fairness, there was a pretty shocking difference between the proto and actual production model. And there are obvious quality control issues. Having said that, I really do believe when you get this set, you will be very excited by it. Its much much better inhand. Unfortunately too few of us have gotten it yet to draw any conclusions about the overall quality control.
Surfin4 I completely get where you are coming from. I really hope you get a pleasant surprise when your sets arrive. I liked it so much I ordered second, you never know you might be thrilled with it?

I scanned 6 pages, apparently shadow and someone else received damaged GOD's? That sucks and I hate to see that, but it happens with every figure by every company. Return the set to your retailer and let them deal with Enterbay if you didn't go directly through them. Bashing EB for what may or may not have been their fault solves nothing.

And if you're going to ask me what recent HT release had massive QC issues the first time around the answer is Iron Man mark VI where I'd say literally 95% of the people who posted in that thread had an issue with their figure missing parts, paint rubs, damaged, etc. I'm lucky mine was mint, but this happens.

Tried out a few things with the outfits. The jeans and t-shirt are excellent on the DX. Really cool tailoring on the jeans. Haven't put them on the EB body yet, cause it's on display.

I know I keep harping on about the extra stuff, but guys wait till you set it up in a detolf, you really are getting a full display/dio here. Looks fantastic.

And lastly, showed my Bruce detolf shelf to a few friends. It currently contains the DX in 2 outfits, the casual HT, EB Kato and GOD with smiling sculpt. Everyone agreed that the GOD was incredibly lifelike, much more than the HT figures. It was even compared to the "BobbyC Joker" in the next shelf for realism. And that for me at least is the most impressive 1/6 work I have seen. Just thought I'd share that and get you all even more excited!

:rock :rock :rock

Back