Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go back a few pages :slap

Lighting is crucial, and a decent camera is too if you're trying to capture 1/6 figures on film. These are the 2 reasons I haven't made a thread in the 'Show your shelves' forum :lol

come on!! do you call that pics? I have already these pictures seen,we want to see pic with good lightning, no flash and good pose as well,that pics are toylish...please you must pose that figure and give to him justice,now is a toy.

I was wondering if you guys could help me out with something,i have the DX EX.BL coming but now that i see the Enterbay set i like it.Both have their pros and cons but being that i have neither on hand i can't really pass judgement and decide if i should sell the DX EX set and buy the Enterbay one or just stick with what i'm getting.WHat do you all think i should do?THANX in advance!^_^

Lighting is crucial, and a decent camera is too if you're trying to capture 1/6 figures on film. These are the 2 reasons I haven't made a thread in the 'Show your shelves' forum :lol

I want one of those cool lockable class cabinets to display my ..... ahhhh ..... single HT BL figure :lol (EB BL, IM V & Spidey are coming :yess: ). But they cost so much that I'd rather get some more 1/6 scale figures instead :lol My wooden cabinet will have to do for now :D

6p6uxu.jpg
[/IMG]

I was wondering if you guys could help me out with something,i have the DX EX.BL coming but now that i see the Enterbay set i like it.Both have their pros and cons but being that i have neither on hand i can't really pass judgement and decide if i should sell the DX EX set and buy the Enterbay one or just stick with what i'm getting.WHat do you all think i should do?THANX in advance!^_^

Since it's already on it's way. I don't think I'd sell a DX EX if I had one (not yet anyway). DX BL is fun to pose, comes with cool stuff, looks cool, & since you have the EX version, you have an extra body to make 2 complete figures :hi5:

Maybe get the EB BL as well, & if you don't like it, sell it :dunno

come on!! do you call that pics? I have already these pictures seen,we want to see pic with good lightning, no flash and good pose as well,that pics are toylish...please you must pose that figure and give to him justice,now is a
toy.

I guess you fail to realize that only ONE PERSON on the entire forum has received this figure and he was kind enough to post pics for us.

Maybe you should say "Thanks Gruf for posting pics" instead of spamming this thread demanding people post them like a spoiled brat.

I want one of those cool lockable class cabinets to display my ..... ahhhh ..... single HT BL figure :lol (EB BL, IM V & Spidey are coming :yess: ). But they cost so much that I'd rather get some more 1/6 scale figures instead :lol My wooden cabinet will have to do for now :D

The IKEA Detolfs are a great option for glass cabinet displays, they run 59.99! I have a pair, and I prefer the look over the IKEA Besta which is the popular choice but way more expensive.

I'd keep the DX EX, it allows you to display 2 great Bruce Lee figures and comes with the awesome dio. Pick up the EB figure next!

BL looking straight ahead
ebbl5.jpg

BL looking sideways
ebbl6.jpg

Reminds me of EtD BL for some reason :dunno
ebbl9.jpg

Thanks Liquid!
Those pics look great. And I know exactly what you mean by the camera making it look worse than what your eyes are seeing at the same time.
Happens to my pictures alot. :gah:

why gruf? have you sold your figure already...?:wink1:

I don't have the whole figure. I only purchased the BD HS & BD suit from ebay. My figure is expected to ship July/Aug :D Gruff is the only one that has it 'in hand' on here (that I know of). Gruff is Fonzie at the moment :D

Thanks, Larry. This thread has taken a crazy turn. Is lighting important? I'd hate to see how this guy sets up his G.O.D. moviemaking accessories. Lens choice is important, color balance is important. It's all important. That's why your DMV photo always sucks.

Well, I've boxed up the heads to go back, so that's it for photos for a while. Sorry I never shot any of the BD suit. Mine's footprint is very faint, though overall the suit looks pleasingly punished. Creecher asked about my camera; it did indeed come with the cloth sound muffler for the film magazine. On close inspection, the black plastic tray that houses the BD head, the camera equipment, the stand and the BD outfit was surprisingly shredded when I took it out to look at it. Being all black and at the bottom of the box, I didn't really see it at first. It wasn't just the sections that held the metal parts; even the cavity for the BD head was torn completely open. Must have been a lot of vibration on the voyage.

Having my shots turn up the same day on Facebook was a surprise. I was relieved when I realized the person who posted them didn't intend the negative response those hecklers posted. Since I sent two of the shots to Customer Service with my exchange request, Enterbay knows I took them, and they've been quick and responded favorably to my email, so I'd hate to have them think I'm a two-faced rabble rouser. I'll have to send 'em a note with the heads.

Another day, another figure, I'll have to get back to shooting more. Collect for Life, as Sideshow used to say.

i totally disagree with that person...i'm not an expert about photography...having only taking couple pictures of my collection i know that lighting is the essence of having good pictures that can capture the awesomeness of a figure in hand..

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

The IKEA Detolfs are a great option for glass cabinet displays, they run 59.99! I have a pair, and I prefer the look over the IKEA Besta which is the popular choice but way more expensive.

$60US? :slap Cabinets that I was looking at over here are like $150US-$800US (approx) :thud:

I typed Detolf on ebay .....

Two suggestions. An acrylic 2 step display & a cabinet lock :lol I might have to look around for these 'Detolfs' you mention :D

$60US? :slap Cabinets that I was looking at over here are like $150US-$800US (approx) :thud:

I typed Detolf on ebay .....

Two suggestions. An acrylic 2 step display & a cabinet lock :lol I might have to look around for these 'Detolfs' you mention :D

Here you go

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/search/?query=detolf

:slap I didn't even notice it. I had to go get my DX to check if you were right :lol What hair piece is that from?

:lol I'm guessing it's the EB GOD hair but I'm too lazy to look :D

Back