Enterbay Facebook prevents freedom of speech

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta agree with Nam on this one...
:panic::panic::panic:

Seriously IndentTab,
these are toys, and this is a hobby...
You have the freedom of deciding if you like and buy EB's product...
simple as that...
moaning on EB's FB is childish...
and honestly, I don't see much use for this thread either...
Don't get so worked up over toys... :peace

And they're more than free to piss and moan about it on their own Facebook pages.

I own a business and have done the same on our Facebook page when our competition made several fake FB accounts to libel us publicly on our page. The whole reason I created the page was to promote my business. If a potential client comes to the page and sees a bunch of bull____ about how horrible the product is, what do you think that potential customer does? What do you think they're gonna use to develop their opinion? Certainly not the product. So of course the negative remarks and general bull____ get deleted. Leaving the BS's counterproductive to advertising the business which defeats the entire purpose of the page being created in the first place. I don't see how it doesn't make sense. :huh

We are seeing from a different point of views. You looking from a business perspective and I am looking from a customer perspective. From a customer perspective, I have no obligation to help them promote. They could have just leverage their own web site. As a customer, we leave our concerns in FB and looking EB to address them. Deleting concerns definitely not a good customer care strategy. As such, their behavior does not make sense to me.

And be fair, people are not leaving rude or bad messages. If people put coarse language or twisting the facts, then it would be a different story. However, that EB FB owners exercised dictatorship ... and I am not the only one leaving this comments. To that extreme, it pissed people off.

Gotta agree with Nam on this one...
:panic::panic::panic:

Seriously IndentTab,
these are toys, and this is a hobby...
You have the freedom of deciding if you like and buy EB's product...
simple as that...
moaning on EB's FB is childish...
and honestly, I don't see much use for this thread either...
Don't get so worked up over toys... :peace

I respect your view. On the other side, I see this thread important as a way to share my experience with others of the things not making sense to me. I am not trying to persude people, everyone has their own judgement. However, if everyone just keep the bad experience itself, then no one can learn from others in a proactively fashion.

We are seeing from a different point of views. You looking from a business perspective and I am looking from a customer perspective. From a customer perspective, I have no obligation to help them promote. They could have just leverage their own web site. As a customer, we leave our concerns in FB and looking EB to address them. Deleting concerns definitely not a good customer care strategy. As such, their behavior does not make sense to me.

And be fair, people are not leaving rude or bad messages. If people put coarse language or twisting the facts, then it would be a different story. However, that EB FB owners exercised dictatorship ... and I am not the only one leaving this comments. To that extreme, it pissed people off.

You're not a customer until you buy the product. :wink1:

Honestly, if you're a "customer" and have issues with a product, that's something to be taken up with Customer Service. If you get nowhere after trying that route, then by all means raise awareness all over kingdom come. I think HT's Indy prototype looks like ____, especially considering the price tag. But I'm not gonna go barfing bull____ all over their Facebook page. Now if I'd ordered based on the prototype and was kept in the dark until I got what we see in hand, I'd be livid. But thankfully what they've shown has made me cancel my preorder. Best thing you can do is cancel your order (or don't place one if you haven't already). Your dollar speaks more than your word in this case.

I guess I'm guilty of the same thing on here and the Facebook page. If a posting isn't conducive to civilized discussion a private board or a facebook page has every right to remove such posts.

One thing that is a bit underhanded though is to try and create multiple accounts so you can malign a company and make it look like your position has more support than it really does. But I'm sure no one has been doing that? Right?

You're not a customer until you buy the product. :wink1:

Honestly, if you're a "customer" and have issues with a product, that's something to be taken up with Customer Service. If you get nowhere after trying that route, then by all means raise awareness all over kingdom come. I think HT's Indy prototype looks like ____, especially considering the price tag. But I'm not gonna go barfing bull____ all over their Facebook page. Now if I'd ordered based on the prototype and was kept in the dark until I got what we see in hand, I'd be livid. But thankfully what they've shown has made me cancel my preorder. Best thing you can do is cancel your order (or don't place one if you haven't already). Your dollar speaks more than your word in this case.

Thanks for the advice. I was a big fans on EB BL on WOD and ETD A & B. It just sad to see they going downhill and now with this kind of customer care. I already stop reading their FB and stop buying from them (which I was almost to place the preorder on GOD, thankgod I saw the posts before putting the order in). So, my action already been taken. In here, I just want to share my bad experience with others.

My comments and issues I found about their product is still there...

Yes, despite everything IdentTab keeps saying, looking at the page now I still see out-and-out criticism, some going back weeks, and so criticism itself obviously isn't forbidden. What's perhaps forbidden, IdentTab, is repetitive, go-nowhere and add-nothing whining. There's a point where something is said and the matter has been made abundantly clear. To continue after that point is to be a troll or at the very least unhelpful and disruptive. I think your problem is that you don't know where that point is.

And be fair, people are not leaving rude or bad messages. If people put coarse language or twisting the facts, then it would be a different story.

You are twisting the facts right here. You act like you're the only one that can see their Facebook and all people have to go on is your word. The people you're trying to convince here have visited their Facebook too, and so enough with the 'We are friendliness and have be polite' nonsense. There definitely has been many instances of rude and outright insane messages left on that page of late.

On top of that, in your posts here you're coming off as quite unreasonable, pestering and annoying and so I don't think anyone's reading along and feeling that you've surely been wronged.

As a customer, we leave our concerns in FB and looking EB to address them. Deleting concerns definitely not a good customer care strategy. As such, their behavior does not make sense to me.

The Enterbay website can be found here:

https://www.enterbay.com/

Concerns can be given via the 'Contact' link in the lower left hand side of the page. Or is that no good because what you really want is a soapbox where people can 'like' your comments and pat you on the back?

Haha. Freedom of speech. Good grief.

"Congress shall make no law ..."

They didn't. Case dismissed. Stop your whining.

SnakeDoc

IndentTab said:
However, that EB FB owners exercised dictatorship ...

Nope.

They aren't forcing you to do anything whatsoever, but by you demanding that they not be allowed to delete comments, you are the one playing dictator.

Yes, despite everything IdentTab keeps saying, looking at the page now I still see out-and-out criticism, some going back weeks, and so criticism itself obviously isn't forbidden. What's perhaps forbidden, IdentTab, is repetitive, go-nowhere and add-nothing whining. There's a point where something is said and the matter has been made abundantly clear. To continue after that point is to be a troll or at the very least unhelpful and disruptive. I think your problem is that you don't know where that point is.

You are twisting the facts right here. You act like you're the only one that can see their Facebook and all people have to go on is your word. The people you're trying to convince here have visited their Facebook too, and so enough with the 'We are friendliness and have be polite' nonsense. There definitely has been many instances of rude and outright insane messages left on that page of late.

On top of that, in your posts here you're coming off as quite unreasonable, pestering and annoying and so I don't think anyone's reading along and feeling that you've surely been wronged.

The Enterbay website can be found here:

https://www.enterbay.com/

Concerns can be given via the 'Contact' link in the lower left hand side of the page. Or is that no good because what you really want is a soapbox where people can 'like' your comments and pat you on the back?

Thanks for your comments. I respect your view. But I guess time will speak for itself ... will see if people still opt for EB with this attitude. And I stopped reading EB FB and order from EB.

I am gonna go out on a limb and guess that the OP is somewhere between 14 and 17 years old folks. :lecture

If a FB friend comes on my page and starts slagging me off or my family I wouldn't hesitate to delete and de-friend.

Delete and defriend folks, delete and defriend. :blissy

Nope.

They aren't forcing you to do anything whatsoever, but by you demanding that they not be allowed to delete comments, you are the one playing dictator.

Thanks for your comments. But I already agreed that they *own* the page and they can do whatever they want. And my own action is to stop reading EB FB and order from EB. No dictator here and why should I :)

And I guess time will speak for itself ... will see if people still opt for EB with this attitude.

I will buy 10-15 EB figures because of this thread. :lecture

tumblr_ljikrkH7Gn1qf926t.gif

And I guess time will speak for itself ... will see if people still opt for EB with this attitude.

Why would people stop buying figures for any other reason than that the figures suck??? :lol

Deleting facebook comments is not a reason to stop giving a company business, but if that makes you happy, knock yourself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back