Enterbay - Enter The Dragon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pictures of my two Enterbay figures. I only wish they'd make Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, Yuen Biyaho and Sommo Hung figures as well.

I agree 100% on Donnie. Hopefully they'll make a SPL or Fist of Fury Donnie. Man Yuen Bao is just as good as any of those guys mention but man never quite broke through. I always feel bad for him. You know he's not getting the Enterbay treatment.

I agree 100% on Donnie. Hopefully they'll make a SPL or Fist of Fury Donnie. Man Yuen Bao is just as good as any of those guys mention but man never quite broke through. I always feel bad for him. You know he's not getting the Enterbay treatment.
I feel the same way about Yuen. He just couldn't get out of Jackie's and Sammo's shadow. Last I heard he had a couple of recurring roles in a few soaps. I wish they'd make one last movie with all three again. :D

So is there anywhere you can still get the ETD Version B for under $200... or have I missed the boat :monkey2

286207771_a64f99e7e6.jpg

The B comes as a bit more of a complete figure... you get the extra hand sculpts which to me make him a cooler overall figure than the A.

Looks like I'll have to pony up the boat missing surcharges :lol

Here are some pictures of my two Enterbay figures. I only wish they'd make Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, Yuen Biyaho and Sommo Hung figures as well.

dsc0001xi6.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg
Are the ankle joints on the Jet-Li fig the same as the Bruce ankles? That's been the only thing holding me back on getting one. :(

Nice photos! But man, photographs do not do these figures justice.

In hand, they are so impressive. But in photos, I feel like harsh light and flash sucks all the life out of them.

Freaks,

If you own a Version B, never let it go. I being a huge fan of BL and missed the initial release had to go to the after market route to get this guy. Well, I finally scored but it cost an arm and a leg to get him. Anyway,the Version B is "very difficult" to find and I would not be surprised in 1 year, it will be worth $800. cheers

In my opinion the 'neutral' FOF HS with ruffled hair piece in the blue outfit is just as good as either of the ETD figures, as is WOTD Lee (absolutely awesome in person - I was lucky enough to buy mine a month ago for just over £220). The ETD figures are good but don't deserve to be seen as better then the others (apart from GOD which is showing its age).

Enter The Dragon was the first figs i wanted to get of Bruce too,but that is out of the question now...way to much for a figure:banghead

Just got a SWEEEEEEET deal today,i emailed Toys2 and asking if they by any chance have either one of these 2 left,because ive seen sometimes that they list some figures that is basically sold out.
Eric from Toys2 said he found a Version A and i got it for 300$,im very satisfied with the deal as these go for 400-500$ these days,cant wait to have it in hand!

Back