Enterbay - Enter The Dragon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these figures are a MUST own for any bruce lee fan. if you saw these in person you'd be ok with the price.

I wished I saw one in person so I could pull the trigger. But alas, there is nobody I know around here that has one. :(

Be the first on your block. :D
Honestly, there is nothing to think about Eli. What do you need to see? Don't you buy high end collectibles on the basis of what they look like and what collectors say on these boards? You can't argue that you wait till you see them in person first, and if you did you'd be the only person on your block that did. You know Sideshow quality and place pre-orders don't you? Get with it. Get down and get with it.

Now that you've seen it with your own eyes, what do you think of that head sculpt? Is that the quintessential Bruce, or what? Going to be hard to beat that one.

x-Mcfreak has a point. :lol It can be said for all Enterbay figures in this line, but version B really does stand out amongst the rest, for capturing a well known Bruce expression, where the others rely mainly on the eyes, to relate that contained, explosive under the surface, demeanor.

i don't have all of them, i have 3. but it's not enough. it's like an addiction now. i need the next bruce NOW! they really are just incredible figures - it's not just the sculpt either - the tailoring is unbelievable. these are the kinds of figures you can call art and it would be universally accepted. that anybody would see and think "wow, that's nice". whereas a lot of my other figs, they'd go, "oh, a doll."

so in conclusion, go get an enterbay bruce if you haven't already.
class dismissed.

Good for you!

When I first saw these at SDCC 2006, I vowed to own one. I thought the first were a bit too rich for my blood but it kept nawing at me. My ol lady kept saying $300 bucks for a figure is a lot of money. So I almost settled for the medi Bruce. Then the ETD was announced at a much reasonable price and I cancelled that Medi Bruce and ordered me a ver. A. I got to reading this board and doing a little research and discovered I bought the wrong one! So now I got both the ver. A & B on their way to me soon. Go figure:naughty...haven't told the ole lady yet. Man is she going to be surprised!

Congratulations Hydrobud and Lee. 'B' me up. :lol Looking forward to reading your comments when they arrive.

What? You bought the wrong one. :confused: No such thing. I will still keep my Medicom Lee. It's a great figure. They were the first to have the extended thumb and pinky fingered hands. You have to give them that. Plus it's the best Bruce Lee figure they ever made, and they made quite a few. Virtually the only source for Bruce around, for quite a while. Not everyone wants to spend this much on a Bruce Lee figure, so it's great that Medicom cater for other styles of collector. Two costumes, multiple hands. It's a fantastic Medicom figure.

The WOTD deal Andy offered up, locked me into this line. i have WOTD and Version B on its way and Version A on preorder over at BBTS . i already have GOD, and now i just have to wait patiently for FOF.

hey ! whats your version B looking like ?

Just saw this in the Re: 2008 Comic Con Exclusives thread. :confused: :lol

You really don't want to see my pics. I'm a shocking photographer, but here you go.

2nvxrua.jpg

296lnrq.jpg

105p6s7.jpg

2822q00.jpg

68zl9k.jpg

Back