Enterbay - Enter The Dragon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I understand, they will be releasing a Bruce Lee "Anniversary" line (I'm guessing every year?) on July 20th, and this year, it happens to be the ETD variant. I also assume it will be the battle damaged scars version because that's the picture they have on their blog. However, it will not be in 1/6 scale, but 1/4 scale.

Hey friends....more pictures of my Bruce Lee....and his friends (Stallone and Uma Thurman). Enjoy:naughty

there's no doubt the GOD head looks better there. Makes me glad I have that coming over the ETD because I'm planning on putting it on my blue FOF version and that's good as ETD to me!
You do realise that's the Nokia GoD figure and not the original GoD figure don't you Raymond. Just checking.

heycreecher yup I sure do. It's also the one I have coming. Crazy expensive seeing as there's no stand but the figure is just in incredible. I don't really like the first one but it's thier first effort so I'd forgive them for it.

my kitbash...

DSC09327.jpg

That´s the Enter The Dragon B Recast sold on ebay,same seller sold those clothes too.

You're absolutely right...I was really late in the Enterbay ETD, WOD game which are my favorite Bruce movie and I don't usually support the recasters but then again, I don't see myself doing a custom job on a real item hence the purchase..I'm planning to do a BD custom for this figure and do a whole repaint..

Rob

Looks pretty good... sure your soul is now probably damned for buying a recast, but at least you saved a few bucks and it looks good :lol

looks pretty good Kuzeh !..I made an extra black pants for him and hopefully get the gloves and the black shorts and knee guards like in the beginning of Enter The Dragon..

homemade pants..
DSC09347.jpg

DSC09355.jpg

homemade body suit...i did it in black but if you look at the dvd (i have the bluray edition) the suit is blue or is it just the lighting ?
DSC09421.jpg

DSC09402-Copy2.jpg

DSC09399.jpg

Last edited:
Damn man your sewing skills are off the chart! Frikkin awesome dude! I knew I should have tried to learn something instead of grumbled when I was forced to take Home Ec in middleschool.

Back