Enterbay - Enter The Dragon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn man your sewing skills are off the chart! Frikkin awesome dude! I knew I should have tried to learn something instead of grumbled when I was forced to take Home Ec in middleschool.

:rotfl:rotfl I didn't take any sewing lessons...it was the wife's sewing machine, she showed me how to thread it and I just took it from there..made the pattern for the black pants and the suit...the black pants is actually a copy of the blue pants that came with the figure..i just made the pattern out of that:banana:chew

thanks for the props though :)

Is that a recast? It looks great.

I honestly don't think it's a recast, it's too good in quality,
I got it off Ebay, but I really don't know...

looks pretty good Kuzeh !..I made an extra black pants for him and hopefully get the gloves and the black shorts and knee guards like in the beginning of Enter The Dragon..

homemade pants..

homemade body suit...i did it in black but if you look at the dvd (i have the bluray edition) the suit is blue or is it just the lighting ?

:rotfl:rotfl I didn't take any sewing lessons...it was the wife's sewing machine, she showed me how to thread it and I just took it from there..made the pattern for the black pants and the suit...the black pants is actually a copy of the blue pants that came with the figure..i just made the pattern out of that:banana:chew

thanks for the props though :)

Holy ^^^^ man!! That's amazing!!
Can you make more!! I'd love both the pants and jumpsuit!!
Awesome job man!!

I honestly don't think it's a recast, it's too good in quality,
I got it off Ebay, but I really don't know...

The seller that sold these told me that he got these cheap from some Local store,he didnt say how much so i assume it is a recast,besides...the paintjob doesn´t look anything like the original

The seller that sold these told me that he got these cheap from some Local store,he didnt say how much so i assume it is a recast,besides...the paintjob doesn´t look anything like the original

Good pics and yeah its a recast!

Thanks!

Well, I've seen the actual figure in hand, and if this is a recast it's of an excellent quality.

Thanks!

Well, I've seen the actual figure in hand, and if this is a recast it's of an excellent quality.

most recasts these days are of excellent quality, that's what makes them so hard to stop.

I'd rather save up and buy the genuine article than just buy knock offs to have something fake and close to the original.

yup, recasts are for the weak.

I really hope you're not calling me weak..like I said, I got my recast kit cause I wanted to do a heavy mod on it like the cuts and sweats like in the last scene of the movie..I don't really see myself paying $500 to ruin a highly prized collectible..

I even pm hydeandseek for prices for both A & B figures but I think the prices are really high right now..I'm pretty sure they are not going down either..

as of right now, my wife and daughter is in Japan looking to see if they can get it for me at a reasonable price..:D

this is not an attack to you Nash..just stating what my situation..believe me, I'm not cheap when it comes to my hobbies, but I like customizing just about everything for my satisfaction..:cool:

Last edited:
Well, in my case,
I didn't know it was a recast, I saw an ETB head on Ebay and bought it,
the body is the B.L. 3.0 and the clothes are custom...
It's very rare that people sell Bruce Lee heads on Ebay, so I didn't want to miss the chance...
Jumping to conclusions is easy... when the ETD figures (my favorite ones) were about to be released, I lost my job, so I couldn't afford it, even though I sold all of my Bruce Lee figures from Art Asylum and 4 more that I had in order to get the ETD Lee...
Hell, I even had to sell my HT Marines to pay for bills... :monkey2

So I missed out, and I'm still sad that now I can't afford to pay $800.00 for a figure...

I understand where you guys are coming from, and I love Enterbay's work and have a lot of respect for them, and I want to support them, I just hope they eventually drop their prices or release variants without all the flare for us poor bastards...
BTW, the head I got does have the 360 system, the magnet and the whole shebang... that's why I think it's genuine... but who knows...

I really hope you're not calling me weak..like I said, I got my recast kit cause I wanted to do a heavy mod on it like the cuts and sweats like in the last scene of the movie..I don't really see myself paying $500 to ruin a highly prized collectible..

I even pm hydeandseek for prices for both A & B figures but I think the prices are really high right now..I'm pretty sure they are not going down either..

as of right now, my wife and daughter is in Japan looking to see if they can get it for me at a reasonable price..:D

this is not an attack to you Nash..just stating what my situation..believe me, I'm not cheap when it comes to my hobbies, but I like customizing just about everything for my satisfaction..:cool:

Spare me the BS and own up to it.

LOTS of collectors customize very expensive things, even statues like Doom PF or Iron Man comiquette and they don't have to resort to buying and supporting recasts/recasters.

Bottom line is, you wanted a CHEAP way out and that is why people buy recasts in the first place. I dont see how you are any better than them.

You = WEAK

Spare me the BS and own up to it.

LOTS of collectors customize very expensive things, even statues like Doom PF or Iron Man comiquette and they don't have to resort to buying and supporting recasts/recasters.

Bottom line is, you wanted a CHEAP way out and that is why people buy recasts in the first place. I dont see how you are any better than them.

You = WEAK

:lol:lol ok then..just so you know...I own an actual Enterbay product..I have Game of Death figure..

and I do want want a cheap way out to make my custom ETD figure..

:lol :lol :lol Don't you feel better for telling the truth? That's the power of Bruce right there. Be a man. Yeah!

hey man, im all about the value of a collectable, but jeeze, this is a ton of money and i can for sure see why people have bought recasts. they look great (not as great obviously) but who are they hurting? not enterbay! they sold out thier product years ago, its the resalers and people looking to turn a profit off of these figures who are hurt, and honestly, is that such a bad thing?

I agree with Chilipep66! Are you hurting Enterbay by buying a recast of an out of stock/production item? The only people you are taking money away from are the flippers on Ebay and I don't feel sorry for them.

But if you buy recasts on figures that Enterbay is currently selling, then I think that is wrong.

At the end of the day, this is just a hobby! Do what makes you happy!

Back