Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People are so quick to label others as "haters" if they don't like something.

And to think he was cast as Electro in the (not so) Amazing Spider-man 2. :slap

UGHHHHHH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!

I already despised the idea of such a immediate reboot of Spider-Man but to cast that comedian (no right to the title) to actor... I was stunned to hear that terrible news.

Those look awesome. Damn, it's almost as good a time to be a western fan as it is to be a Batman fan. I'll wait until I see the movie, but C'mon; Blondie, The Lone Ranger, and Django? My wallet wants the world to end tomorrow; that way, I'm dead instead of it.:lol

Who is making a Blondie figure? Enterbay?

UGHHHHHH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!

I already despised the idea of such a immediate reboot of Spider-Man but to cast that comedian (no right to the title) to actor... I was stunned to hear that terrible news.

Indeed. Im extremely disappointed aswell.:mad::gah:

I think Foxx is a'aight. He was great as Ray Charles and good in the Miami Vice movie. Not much familiar with what else he has done apart from In Living Color. . .he's better than the Wayans's, anyway.

I think Foxx is a'aight. He was great as Ray Charles and good in the Miami Vice movie. Not much familiar with what else he has done apart from In Living Color. . .he's better than the Wayans's, anyway.

:lecture True, But thats not saying much. :lol

I don't really get the Foxx hate , sure he's pretty one dimensional but I can think of a ton of other actors who are worse than him and tend to get better roles. At least he pushes himself and tries for decent movies.

I sorta wish these were Hot Toys figures instead of Enterbay but if they turn out looking nice in hand I'll probably cave for them.

Dicaprio looks amazing, best likeness of him i've seen (shame he's very django specific looking otherwise it could be used for other figures). Foxx? Notsomuch. Would have much rather they got a pulp fiction license, but i hold out hope that they maybe will if this prooves popular?...enterbay at least seem open to these sort of niche licences.

Enterbays QC in general is terrible, so is their customer service.

Enterbays QC in general is terrible, so is their customer service.

Speaking of QC what ever happened to the Bruce lee Game of death I remember they has some QC issues did they ever resolve them. And Men in Black the figures had some trouble standing was that ever fixed in the later batches.

Jesus. Sensational sculpts. This resurgence of Enterbay lately is amazing. We've all always kind of known they had the ability, especially with sculpts, now they are proving it. I mean look at that foxx! And the BD T2! And the men in black, Bruce lees. They are bringing it whereas I feel HT are going backwards a little.

Back