Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn those look amazing...I really hope I don't like the movie as much as I usually like Tarantino's stuff. Because with those sculpts and those awesome outfits...man, those will be some sweet figures.

Couldn't agree more bud.

I will be picking up a Calvin 100%, even if it just ends up a GONY Amsterdam bash. :)

Wow,enterbay is imo the best at capturing a likeness,and I think these pics prove that enterbay has passed ht.I know I'm gonna start an enterbay or hot toys discussion and this is just my opinion,if you like your figures to kinda resemble the actor,that's great.your gonna love hot toys.but if you want a figure that looks like a picture from the movie then enterbay is the way to go.I had to really look at these pics cause I want sure if it was a movie still or the figvure.

The film has a Rotten Tomatoes score of 98%, that's 43 good reviews out of 44, most of which are describing it as striking, a masterpiece, and Tarantino on top form. Most of the Debbie downers just seem like Enterbay haters (Yes I see you on the 1/4 Battle Damaged T2 thread as well). As for the figures, so far they look great, and it's nice to see something not based on a DC or Marvel character, or something from a crappy movie that has Aliens fighting Predators.

Wow,enterbay is imo the best at capturing a likeness,and I think these pics prove that enterbay has passed ht.I know I'm gonna start an enterbay or hot toys discussion and this is just my opinion,if you like your figures to kinda resemble the actor,that's great.your gonna love hot toys.but if you want a figure that looks like a picture from the movie then enterbay is the way to go.I had to really look at these pics cause I want sure if it was a movie still or the figvure.
Honestly, I think you are right. With a few exceptions, Enterbay seems to strive for perfection with sculpts, while HT seems to be satisfied with "good enough" sculpts more frequently. Having said that, I still have only purchased one Enterbay figure so far because of the licenses and characters they release. I would be more interested if Enterbay went after more classic movie characters (like their Corleone and Loen) if they aren't doing superheroes and whatnot. I would fall out of my chair if they ever started going after Coen Bros. characters.

The film has a Rotten Tomatoes score of 98%, that's 43 good reviews out of 44, most of which are describing it as striking, a masterpiece, and Tarantino on top form. Most of the Debbie downers just seem like Enterbay haters (Yes I see you on the 1/4 Battle Damaged T2 thread as well). As for the figures, so far they look great, and it's nice to see something not based on a DC or Marvel character, or something from a crappy movie that has Aliens fighting Predators.

You must have me mistaken for someone that was bashing the T800 BD because I wasn't, read it again. And did I say I didn't like the sculpts on these? No. I just think Tarantino stinks anymore and it has nothing to do with these figures at all. But the Foxx is better than the Dicaprio. You got one of these right?

office_space_kit_mat.jpg

These look fantastic. I'll be picking them up as long as the production pieces look as nice as these protos. Good to see new licenses outside of Iron Man, Batman, Terminator. That and hopefully the movie will be good.

You must have me mistaken for someone that was bashing the T800 BD because I wasn't, read it again. And did I say I didn't like the sculpts on these? No. I just think Tarantino stinks anymore and it has nothing to do with these figures at all. But the Foxx is better than the Dicaprio. You got one of these right?

office_space_kit_mat.jpg

Did I mention you? I don't believe I did.

amazing sculpts and the films supposed to be a good one........dont trust enterbay.... will wait to see finished sculpts and paint apps in hand

Because people don't think the movie looks good they're EB haters?:lol I think the movie looks okay, I can't stand Jamie Foxx though. There are just SO many other cool licenses EB could have gotten instead.

Because people don't think the movie looks good they're EB haters?:lol I think the movie looks okay, I can't stand Jamie Foxx though. There are just SO many other cool licenses EB could have gotten instead.

:hi5:

Glad someone said it.

Jamie Foxx... ughhhhhhh

Those look awesome. Damn, it's almost as good a time to be a western fan as it is to be a Batman fan. I'll wait until I see the movie, but C'mon; Blondie, The Lone Ranger, and Django? My wallet wants the world to end tomorrow; that way, I'm dead instead of it.:lol

Back