Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how they are still for preorder on Big Bad Toy Store's front page.

Although their not on the official website anymore, what a shame these figs looked amazing, ah well guess nothing else interests me this year, just same old boring superhero figs

Perhaps now is the time to start a letter writing campaign to Harvey Weinstein to show how dumb this is.

I'm sure EB isn't happy about it either with all the money put into development.

What i don't get is that these issues are a US problems not overseas ones so it shouldn't pertain to the Asian market.In other words,why can't they just sell it in Asian market only like they do with some of there exclusive figures?!Anyway,i guess the only way anyone will know for sure is when Bill writes about it in his page.Oh,by the way,Shadowflea you're still wrong!I don't care if you're right cause i know you're wrong!^_^

What i don't get is that these issues are a US problems not overseas ones so it shouldn't pertain to the Asian market.In other words,why can't they just sell it in Asian market only like they do with some of there exclusive figures?!Anyway,i guess the only way anyone will know for sure is when Bill writes about it in his page.Oh,by the way,Shadowflea you're still wrong!I don't care if you're right cause i know you're wrong!^_^

Because it is a liscensed figure and if the liscensor feels this way they have the say and know if its sold out of U.S. can still make its way back haha

Not just Asia but anywhere but the US. But i suppose since The Weinstein company is American it has to be scrapped completely

Yeah,you're probably right but to me it just seems odd cause they knew the problems that this would carry and yet they still let Enterbay get right up to pre-production,just to say dump the whole line because of our problems with racism in the US.It makes no sense but neither does all the negative attention this movie is getting.^_^

Doesn't matter to Weinstein who they inconvenience. They care about the blowback. All it takes is one reporter to show the EB figures to one of the idiots that complained about the NECA figures and it's a media ****storm that Weinstein would rather not deal with. Their publicist would have to spend time answering the calls, etc. It's not worth it to them for the small about of money they get for licensing.

It's a much bigger deal to EB who has spent so much time and effort developing the figures, probably had them into production - they stand to lose big time. Hopefully Weinstein will make good with them.

The problem with society is that opinions are like *******s, everybody's got one, they all stink, etc., etc., etc. I'm sick of pussies and politically correct people with sticks the size of the Empire State Building shoved up their politically correct asses getting their ways all the time. I can't really blame them, though. We are a product of our society, and when we're all being taught about "sensitivity" and "feelings" and that we shouldn't have to toughen up, but that the rest of the world should stop being so mean and pat us on the back for our aforementioned "sensitivity," this is the kind of **** that happens. What they don't tell you in all of those science fiction movies is that the totalitarian society is there because of people like this calling for it.

It's disgraceful. Maybe I'm making a big deal out of something as simple as "action figures" being banned, but I think the point could be attached to many different societal issues. I can't stand these prissy idiots, I can't stand they're opinions, I can't stand the fact that we share the same oxygen with them, and frankly, I think it's about time somebody told them, for once, that they can't have their damn way, and that they should shut their ****ing mouths and deal with something that they might not agree with because, at the end of the day, life is a *****, and, if you're that "sensitive" that you have to be complaining about dolls, life is going to be a hell of a lot tougher.

That's another thing. These are the same people who, if they could have their way, would've had the film censored. I always thought that I, and others, would never want to see the day when everything put out was censored and controlled. Well, frankly, that day is coming sooner than we think when, little by little, these people get what they want. At the end of the day, I think we should let our voices be heard. If they want to shout "no" from their rooftops, it's about damned time that somebody told them they're not going to get what they want unopposed.

If that's the case then is it safe to assume that the upcoming Blu Ray will be cancelled as well?Did they boycott the Oscars for having Django nominated?

Back