Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wouldn't think pressure from PC groups (western based I'm assuming) would be a big issue for an Asian company. I can understand NECA buckling, don't want to **** in your own backyard.

Super-Ultra-Mega fail, Enterbay.

Its really not their fault. Blame all the activists. Really what did they accomplish by making EB pull this? It's not like kids were going to be playing with $200 figures... All they did was hurt a small company (EB) and the collectors who wanted movie themed collectibles.

Is tarantino really getting bashed?

So shadowfla was right all along...

Edit: I see the Django figures pulled from other retailers as well... :slap

Its really not their fault. Blame all the activists. Really what did they accomplish by making EB pull this? It's not like kids were going to be playing with $200 figures... All they did was hurt a small company (EB) and the collectors who wanted movie themed collectibles.

Is tarantino really getting bashed?

The activists put on the pressure, sure, but I blame EB for buckling under it. :(

Yeah but I would still wait for some official confirmation from Enterbay...

I dunno about that... EBs communication isn't exactly top shelf. When reputable sellers start removing listings and refunding monies that's about as clear a sign as it gets.

I dunno about that... EBs communication isn't exactly top shelf. When reputable sellers start removing listings and refunding monies that's about as clear a sign as it gets.

Yeah you're right. :(

Back