Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie was fantastic and I have preordered both Calvin And Django. I may even order a case of the Neca from BBTS.

I only have the Elvis collaboration with Enterbay and Koto to judge Enterbays work, but to me that is a masterpiece. If the proto is anything close to production I will be thrilled on this one.

I Agree 100%!! He steals the film, just like Inglorious!

inglorious-basterds-bingo.gif

Dont get how bbts gets this before enterbay puts it up on there own site plus they have or had a dedicated ebay site.........inconsistant is the byword for them

I'm surprised ENTERBAY managed to procure the 1:6 license instead of HOT TOYS. Seriously. I'm surprised.

DJANGO of course is a given along with CALVIN J. CANDIE; however, I do sincerely hope they will definitely produce DR. KING SCHULTZ as well.

I wonder though if this may be the resurgence for 1:6 "western themed" figures in general and/or will smaller limited runs of "western themed" figures be in the offering from smaller companies such as a 1:6 "KEOMA" and "ORIGINAL DJANGO" figure based on Franco Nero's likeness or even a bootleg version of Clint Eastwood's character "THE MAN WITH NO NAME" film trilogy or possibly Lee Van Cleef as "SABATA" or myriad of other Italian/Spanish western films from the 60's & 70's?

I'm surprised ENTERBAY managed to procure the 1:6 license instead of HOT TOYS. Seriously. I'm surprised.

DJANGO of course is a given along with CALVIN J. CANDIE; however, I do sincerely hope they will definitely produce DR. KING SCHULTZ as well.

I wonder though if this may be the resurgence for 1:6 "western themed" figures in general and/or will smaller limited runs of "western themed" figures be in the offering from smaller companies such as a 1:6 "KEOMA" and "ORIGINAL DJANGO" figure based on Franco Nero's likeness or even a bootleg version of Clint Eastwood's character "THE MAN WITH NO NAME" film trilogy or possibly Lee Van Cleef as "SABATA" or myriad of other Italian/Spanish western films from the 60's & 70's?
See the iminime secret project thread "the cowboy" in the customs section of the boards

Hopefully Enterbay will tweak Monsieur Candie's sculpt a bit, the expression's a bit tame and cross eyed. It'd be nice to pose him with the cigarette.
4_django2_1.jpg

du-ac-000124_lg_620x350.jpg

Last edited:
After seeing the film, I may interested in the group. Good thing their not scheduled for release until May. Plenty of time to think it over.

EB needs to pick up some older licenses like Die Hard, Lethal Weapon etc.

--

Why?

Why would they (or anyone else) pay so much $ for a license that is probably over priced and filled with pitfalls (i.e. license/likeness approvals) and possibly minimal returns based on an MSRP of $199.99 or more given the current economy (i.e. disposable income is not what it used to be)?

The only route for individual collectors to go is the bootleg/unofficially not licensed route/custom project path . . . like many have done in the past with varying cost & quality in the end product.

If EB (or anyone else) produced an officially licensed & high quality 1:6 version of characters from DIE HARD or LETHAL WEAPON with the same level of attention & detail as their regular offerings for a price point of $149.99 or less, then I believe more collectors may buy in, but we all know that is and will not be the case for obvious reasons.

After seeing the film, I may interested in the group. Good thing their not scheduled for release until May. Plenty of time to think it over.

Hell yeah. They returned to robocop, rambo and some presumably old van damme movie, so why not some bruce willis and mel gibson love? They're equally popular, equally as iconic, equally basic (guy in pants and a vest for die hard, just like rambo) hell, throw in a brandon lee crow too. EB seem to be the only ones who would do it, since hot toys are purely an avengers/iron man/batman factory atm.

I hope this line is popular for them though, cos i would die for a decent vincent and jules headsculpt. EB clearly arnt afraid of guys in suits, so pulp fiction would be a dream license for them to pick up.

Hell yeah. They returned to robocop, rambo and some presumably old van damme movie, so why not some bruce willis and mel gibson love? They're equally popular, equally as iconic, equally basic (guy in pants and a vest for die hard, just like rambo) hell, throw in a brandon lee crow too. EB seem to be the only ones who would do it, since hot toys are purely an avengers/iron man/batman factory atm.

I hope this line is popular for them though, cos i would die for a decent vincent and jules headsculpt. EB clearly arnt afraid of guys in suits, so pulp fiction would be a dream license for them to pick up.

You sir.....:duff

Back