Enterbay Che Guevara or Tyler Durden!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must mean anti-capitalists. I have never in my life ever seen a capitalist wearing a Che t shirt. It's the grungy hippy types or hipsters trying to be cool. I have no respect for guy. Same league as chavez and hitler in the world of scum. Enjoy. :clap:clap

Those grungy hippy types and hipsters are nonetheless capitalists. Just because they have a copy of the little red book and read Marx - or pretend they have a copy of the little red book and pretend to read Marx - they are still capitalists. Pretty sure that's what Axe was sayin'.

Well those George Bush Jr head-knockers and all can fit in well too with them... :wink1: Saddam, George, Laden and Obama will all look great together!

Honestly if its a figure being discussed its best to try keep any political prejudice away from all of this... Che is being made that too by a pretty major 1:6th company, that should tell you that his status is beyond petty political ideals (as much as the man may have hated it :lol) He's now a capitalist youth's 'rebel' hero... its JUST a figure mate...

The reason he is being made is to appeal to people who share his political ideology. A objective apolitical view tells you all you need to know. A capitalist hero? Surely you jest... Like I said what a classy display he would make.... Lol

Read my lines carefully, I have underlined AND highlighted parts that should be given more emphasis... Lejuan seems to have got what Ive said... but your 'apolitical ideals' seemed to have comprehended something else.

Also, no offence but honestly in my opinion NO ONE is so called apolitical... everyone is inherently political. They have their own beliefs. No matter what the social conditioning, everyone is hard coded to adhere to a view or construe one of their own... NONE are truly apolitical

You must mean anti-capitalists. I have never in my life ever seen a capitalist wearing a Che t shirt. It's the grungy hippy types or hipsters trying to be cool. I have no respect for guy. Same league as chavez and hitler in the world of scum. Enjoy. :clap:clap

che02.jpg
Che_shirt_sells.gif
Che%20Guevara%20T%20Shirt_2.jpg

The person in the next pic is the head of AIG Financial Products...
AIG_FP_Gerry_Pasciucco.jpg

I rest my case

Those grungy hippy types and hipsters are nonetheless capitalists. Just because they have a copy of the little red book and read Marx - or pretend they have a copy of the little red book and pretend to read Marx - they are still capitalists. Pretty sure that's what Axe was sayin'.
:exactly:

*sigh*...
let's get this thread back on track...

So, the Che figure is Enterbay's RM 4.2 body, and just like the RM4 with Matt Damon, it's just the body, and the clothing is a separate set

267369_10150267966772557_52274677556_7475960_5780392_n.jpg

262450_10150267967277557_52274677556_7475961_7491829_n.jpg

281754_10150268012477557_52274677556_7476423_2804840_n.jpg

225659_10150268013642557_52274677556_7476436_2289698_n.jpg

I'm quite impressed with the likeness, much better than DID's one...
I will try and score on of this as soon as they are available in the US...:rock!

I don't have any interest in putting together a Che figure but that is a very nice looking sculpt. I will try picking up just the head if I can.

Back