Enterbay Allen Iverson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those looking for spare 1/6 negro bodies can check out COOMODEL upcoming bodies, there's 4 types, high & standard, with 1 piece neck/torso vs optional high/low neck joint each. Not sure how dark is the body tone though, but it's around $15-20, pretty affordable & joints looks like EB style.

Those looking for spare 1/6 negro bodies can check out COOMODEL upcoming bodies, there's 4 types, high & standard, with 1 piece neck/torso vs optional high/low neck joint each. Not sure how dark is the body tone though, but it's around $15-20, pretty affordable & joints looks like EB style.

.....:slap

Got the LTD version today :D
And the figure:
15533226694_a0b1b22ffe_c.jpg

Was very impressed with it!
Joints feel better than on LeBron and Jordan.
Height seems good, because the figure is about 2cm shorter than LeBron.
Strange enough the outfit is exactly the same size as LeBrons.

The box is nice as well (see pics).

Great pics, thanks!
Personally don't need Iverson ...and call me crazy ...but that could be the best figure Enterbay have ever done ?

Outfit doesn't look oversized (and doesn't look undersized on Lebron) ....maybe just works because of how baggy Iverson wore his outfits ?

Got the LTD version today :D

Outer shell and box:
16153664821_9e7f3ba49a_c.jpg

Extra sheet in the box:
16129778566_8edeba7d50_c.jpg

Outfits are on a plastic insert:
15533227244_27879992b5_b.jpg

Body and heads:
15533227004_a61a86e587_c.jpg

And the figure:
15533226694_a0b1b22ffe_c.jpg

Wow, how did you get yours so quick? I still have another 2-4 months of waiting to do before mine gets here :slap :impatient:
Looks really good in your pics!

This figure is definitely next on my list. I think I'll have to go with the action pose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Storm Toys hoop is for sale in the marketplace if anyone is interested. Bought it for $180. Selling it for $120.

Man the prices have plummeted on that thing! Lol.. Might as well keep it.

Back