ENTERBAY 1/6 NBA Series - Derrick Rose (D Rose)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are clearly just going with players they feel they can sell the best NOW. Guys like Kobe and Jordan are gonna sell for sure regardless of the fact they are past their prime or retired. Griffin and Rose are crazy popular in the NBA right now over guys like Wade. I didn't know that Lin was already in the works but again, they probably decided to make him when Linsanity occurred. Wade is a great player but he's probably mainly only popular in Miami.

This is dead wrong. Dwyane Wade has one of the LARGEST shoe deals in professional sports and the company is Li Ning shoes… based in china. Wade's face is everywhere in China.

Anyone mind sharing their experience on ordering direct from enterbay website? I am looking to get Derrick Rose figure, any advice will be very much appreciated! Thanks

Made two customs outfits for D. Rose:
21996243535_4499535bcc_b.jpg

21984027522_9c670afdec_b.jpg

really nice. almost tempted to get him but I think he will out of Chicago in 2 years. Now I have to buy a jersey from Matthijst after that :)

Back