ENTERBAY 1/6 NBA Series - Derrick Rose (D Rose)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt look pretty good but I am not sure if I am going to get this figure.. Will definitely get the Linsanity though :) go Lin!!

Here's another pic enterbay released of derrick rose with his second head sculpt I continue to be amazed with the detail, he's wearing the d.rose 3.5 shoes, I think this figure is flawless, let me know what you think guys

Screenshot_2013-12-06-07-39-06-1.png

11241343416_db1f8e69bb.jpg

Runs and hides

Actually, that figure looks awesome!
LOL

Agreed with the comment about games played, but these figure are obviously being produced based on hype alone. Longevity and staying power don't factor in so much. Otherwise, Stockton and Malone would be way up the list as opposed to not even in the discussion.

I actually like the second head sculpt better to each their own, and no need for negative jokes in this thread he'll be fine I really do think the meniscus tear was just a freak accident with some bad luck, I have no doubt he'll be back with his quickness he's only 25

Dwyane Wade shouldve been made first. And Jeremy Lin?!! Puh-lease. Talk about a waste. Shaq should be a figure.

Why is d.rose a waste he's the youngest mvp in nba history also rookie of the year by no means is he a waste if your judging rose because of his injuries you clearly never seen he played at his all star level, Dwayne wade I can't argue with you he has 3 titles but I just don't see him produce numbers like he use to as far as jeremy hes more of a waste he's never done anything so great in his career so far his ok at best as a 6th man but he still has a lot to prove, he's won nothing all he got was hype last season he couldn't even produce the same numbers as he did when he was a knick honestly if you think he deserves to be next on pure talent there's a big list infront of him demarcus aldridge, kevin durant, paul George, tim duncan, chris pail, and so on

Last edited:
Btw guys d.rose is up for pre order on enterbay now only in combos, first combo is d.rose with mj and the second one is d.rose with the basketball court if anyone is interested you can be the first to own by pre ordering no word yet as when he will be available by himself yet

COME BACK ! DRose ! Derrick Rose at ENTERBAY 1/6 Scale NBA Series in 2013 ~ Model Testing in progress, Comes with 2 Head sculpt.

575651_588307767848722_106797450_n.jpg

wow this is more similar to bruce lee than the big boss head..:monkey3

Last edited:
eb site shows Lin in Jan 2014 and Durant in April 2014.....wondering when we can get the Rose by itself?

Why is d.rose a waste he's the youngest mvp in nba history also rookie of the year by no means is he a waste if your judging rose because of his injuries you clearly never seen he played at his all star level, Dwayne wade I can't argue with you he has 3 titles but I just don't see him produce numbers like he use to as far as jeremy hes more of a waste he's never done anything so great in his career so far his ok at best as a 6th man but he still has a lot to prove, he's won nothing all he got was hype last season he couldn't even produce the same numbers as he did when he was a knick honestly if you think he deserves to be next on pure talent there's a big list infront of him demarcus aldridge, kevin durant, paul George, tim duncan, chris pail, and so on

Dwade just put up 32 on the pacers on 15-25 shooting. The guy is still a top producer. Last season he had the highest fg % of his career he was just hurt in the playoffs and yet HE STILL DOMINATED 2 finals games (including the pivotal gms 4 and 7). He's much more efficient than Kobe (who by your same argument has dropped off considerably in production the last few years and has been even more injured than Wade and almost as much as D. Rose). 3 Rings, a scoring championship, on the current championship team, AND was 2006 finals MVP. So career wise its not even CLOSE to what d.rose has accomplished. Rose has been in the NBA for 4 seasons and only played in 2 of them!

Wade should have been made before Derrick Rose, Griffin AND Lin for SURE. You can even argue that he should have come before Durant.

But it now looks like he wont get made at all as EB seems to be done with the NBA line after Durant.

Last edited:
Back