ENTERBAY 1/6 NBA Series - Derrick Rose (D Rose)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Luc Longley will sell better, coz people buying Jordan would want to have a full team of Bulls, rather than a solo Clipper or Spurs.

If they make Duncan they have to make Robinson to get people into buying both.

Duncan will not sell more than Griffin...

Some company made Jeremy Lin 1/6, did it sell out?

There are tons of Enterbay Jordan left at BBTS so if a regular release Jordan isn't selling out, no way a Tim Duncan will sell well.

Enterbay is making figures that will sell well at the Asian markets. Blake will sell better than a Tim Duncan. Talent doesn't have anything to do with selling out figures, it's all about popularity. Blake plays with Chris Paul in Lob City.

Jeremy Lin will probably out sell Blake and Duncan together.

Yeah, going to miss the rest of the season. Hope he can make a full recovery, he is great to watch on the court.

I hope EB will release KD first before D-rose.
Or maybe some other legends first like Pip & Rodman.

it's possible since EB figures always come with uneven legs & broken knee joints. Pun not intended.

anyway i wonder if D.Rose is prone to knee injuries, since this time it's the other knee, and he's only played few games. Coincidence? Long Hidden Knee problems? Or related to the other bad knee?

even if he recovers, i doubt he can play as well as before, since he's those explosive quick type point guards, might end up worst than Grant Hill.

I wonder if this figure will come with bad knees...

it's possible since EB figures always come with uneven legs & broken knee joints. Pun not intended.

anyway i wonder if D.Rose is prone to knee injuries, since this time it's the other knee, and he's only played few games. Coincidence? Long Hidden Knee problems? Or related to the other bad knee?

even if he recovers, i doubt he can play as well as before, since he's those explosive quick type point guards, might end up worst than Grant Hill.

Total fluke and just bad luck. Doctors said it had nothing to due with his ACL tear, and he'll make full recovery. A meniscus tear is not as serious as a ACL so he should still have that same explosiveness.

He was just starting to get into his groove this season too I felt. But still, no matter what any doctor says, it has to get into a player's head right?

So... will EB release D. Rose with inter changable broken knees as the accessory for limited edition?

Last edited:
This is a primary reason why EB should not build current players (Griffin, Rose, Lin). It takes, at a minimum, a year to get these NBA figures on the market...in that time the player could 1) gets hurt, is 2) out of the league, 3) is a total bust, or 4) is not a popular as once thought, etc, etc.

EB and STorm Toys should stick to legends that have been proven over time (Hall of Famers or retirees)...and of course Kobe.

What a waste of time and resources to do Griffin and/ or Rose.

Doctor's always being optimistic, due to pressure from team & player, you can imagine what happens if the doctor told the truth to the media, the player's value would drop, the team would be pressured to make a move, it won't be good.

How many times has the doctor say he'll be alright and next thing we see is the player no longer in the starting line up.

Good thing is nowadays we have Chinese Basketball as an alternative for NBA players that are looking for alternative less explosive league & still make decent money & popularity.

China is definitely a savior.

He was just starting to get into his groove this season too I felt. But still, no matter what any doctor says, it has to get into a player's head right?

Bill at enterbay finally released the first pics of d.rose done and it should be out by next week and I have to say d.rose looks amazing I can't wait for mine to come in

Screenshot_2013-11-29-23-48-18-1.png

Screenshot_2013-11-29-23-48-24-1.png

Back