ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take it the clothing set from that doll didn't work out? You posted an ebay link.
The roll on the neck is too thick [emoji21]. But he's going to arrange something in a few weeks so it's all good bro.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

the bike arrived. Looks good, although quite a bit more than necessary. Very well complements the image.

jtd_LYXjETo.jpg

Yp2sqOG4WN4.jpg

U_w9zANhhF0.jpg

Has anyone tried to arm this guy with the BD version's gloved hands and minigun? And in turn used the undamaged endo-arm for the battle-damaged T-800? Can't seem to find many pics of these loadouts.

Having one of these on the way, I'm hoping to determine what's compatible while saving myself from future disappointment. Thanks in advance.

Needless to say, Enterbay'd Cyberdyne shootout pics would be very appreciated.

I don't have pics readily available, but the T-800s are designed to intermix parts, EB included parts with the BD figure to convert this to cyberdyne and I have see the full endo arm on the BD figure.

the T-800s are designed to intermix parts, EB included parts with the BD figure to convert this to cyberdyne and I have see the full endo arm on the BD figure.

That's fantastic. Thanks for confirming, brother. Here's hoping their Mr Glass shoulders hold up.

Just be careful when doing it and really take your time as the shoulder joints on these guys are known to be very brittle and to break.

If they do break, his clothes will hold everything in place you just won't be able to raise his arms up high, which isn't really a big deal anyways.
Just be careful when doing it and really take your time as the shoulder joints on these guys are known to be very brittle and to break.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Found this clean version quarter scale T-800 one overseas pre-owned for the equivalent of around 470USD, though a label placed on the box says one of the wrist is slightly "loose". Not sure what that means and didn't have time to open it up and inspect the severity. Any one here familiar with some of the frequently reported quality issues of this figure possibilities hypothesize what this could mean? Anything else I should look out for when I go back in a couple of days. Also if I should pull the trigger on this for 470? Thanks all!

Found this clean version quarter scale T-800 one overseas pre-owned for the equivalent of around 470USD, though a label placed on the box says one of the wrist is slightly "loose". Not sure what that means and didn't have time to open it up and inspect the severity. Any one here familiar with some of the frequently reported quality issues of this figure possibilities hypothesize what this could mean? Anything else I should look out for when I go back in a couple of days. Also if I should pull the trigger on this for 470? Thanks all!
$470 is a pretty decent price, it's a great price if that includes shipping which can be incredibly expensive from overseas for these large figures. I bought this figure from a guy in China and the cheapest shipping from China to Canada was around $180 USD.

$470 is a pretty decent price, it's a great price if that includes shipping which can be incredibly expensive from overseas for these large figures. I bought this figure from a guy in China and the cheapest shipping from China to Canada was around $180 USD.

Thanks for the tip! Actually in China at the moment so I'll be going back to Hong Kong tomorrow to check it out again.

If they do break, his clothes will hold everything in place you just won't be able to raise his arms up high, which isn't really a big deal anyways.

The shoulders will definitely break.
And I don't see the point of leaving it like that, clothes or not holding together.
Its an articulated figure.
And it's better to fix it before it crumbles completely.

Enterbay should remaster the clean version and fix all the design flaws.. they would make killer profit for sure

Enterbay won't do ***t. That's even more of a certainty than if we were talking about Hot Toys.

Hot Toys should delve back into classic Terminator, if not at 1:6, then at least at 1:4. Uncle Bob, BD Uncle Bob, T1 Tech Noir T-800, the Police Station Assault T-800 they announced like 7 or 8 years ago - I truly don't know why the hell they wouldn't.

Enterbay won't do ***t. That's even more of a certainty than if we were talking about Hot Toys.

Hot Toys should delve back into classic Terminator, if not at 1:6, then at least at 1:4. Uncle Bob, BD Uncle Bob, T1 Tech Noir T-800, the Police Station Assault T-800 they announced like 7 or 8 years ago - I truly don't know why the hell they wouldn't.

If Enterbay would be smart they´d dive right ino the gaps left by HT.
1/6 T1 T-800 Endo, Kyle Reese, Sarah Connor. T2 Endo, T2 Sarah and T2 John.
And since they have Robocop: **** and Clarence.

If Enterbay would be smart they´d dive right ino the gaps left by HT.
1/6 T1 T-800 Endo, Kyle Reese, Sarah Connor. T2 Endo, T2 Sarah and T2 John.
And since they have Robocop: **** and Clarence.

They can't when HT owns all those licenses (allegedly, IDK. But one can guess)

EB is dead. They gave us the best T2 Arnie ever made.

Back