ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea! i working on a 1/4 scale Arnie Conan. Using a head from the Arganauts 1/4 scale Arnold Terminator kit. It has a younger look to it and I am going to sculpt the hair.

Cool, you might want to get in touch with hadrada, hes a member here and has done some really cool 1/4 arnolds.

What i need are the glasses from the pf.
Too hard to cast them it seems.

Cool, you might want to get in touch with hadrada, hes a member here and has done some really cool 1/4 arnolds.

What i need are the glasses from the pf.
Too hard to cast them it seems.

Thanks so much, I will do that. I think I have seen his work and it is amazing!!!

Thanks man.
I actually have a extra bd 1/4 body that i bought in case i needed to fix my clean 1/4 t800 arms but looks like i wont need it as the fix i did is holding up very well.
Cant wait to see What coo has in stores, i hope some terminator love.

What did you do to fix the arms if you don't mind me asking??? I'm guessing I could tighten the screw since I will never have him displayed with the shotgun straight out because of the weight. But curious of what you did to fix the arms.

Cool please keep us posted about yur différent projects.

DO NOT TIGHTEN THE SCREWS!!!!
You Will damage it for sure, i mean faster than usual because in the end i think all clean bodies break.
The problem is that the plastic part on the shoulders where the screw goes is too small, too soft, doesnt support well the arm weight.

Basically ive cut the plastic.
View attachment 260205

Dremeled a hole instead (be carefull not too deep to not drill trough).
View attachment 260207

Put screw spacers in.
used some from ikea that were too long, i had to cut them but you can find ready to use smaller ones like these
https://www.ebay.com/itm/10x-STANDOFF-PCB-Spacer-M3-Round-Nickel-FEMALE-15-mm-Screw-/120986854600
Glued them.
View attachment 260208

Voilà
View attachment 260210
View attachment 260213
Ah dam that's something idk how to do. Guess I will hunt down an extra t-800 be body and do an arm swap

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Ah dam that's something idk how to do. Guess I will hunt down an extra t-800 be body and do an arm swap

Im no pro customizer, its doable if yur just a bit handy.
I already had a bd body for spare when i did that fix, so there was no risk if i failed.
Havent seen a 1/4 body since a while, lets hope that coo model Will do a muscular one after their regular 1/4body.

Im no pro customizer, its doable if yur just a bit handy.
I already had a bd body for spare when i did that fix, so there was no risk if i failed.
Havent seen a 1/4 body since a while, lets hope that coo model Will do a muscular one after their regular 1/4body.

Yeah thats what I'm hoping anyways... I'm in no big hurry to buy an spare body as I would never keep him posed in that postion cause of the weight of the shotgun.

Just gathering interest as some may know my clean t-800's shoulder broke. So since I'm not very handy and the damaged arm is cracked as it is. I'm afraid if I drill into it it will crack even more. I may have to buy an extra BD T-800. I am just wondering if anyone would be interested in the loose parts. Clothes,extra hands,box,mini gun,head,boots,clean arm,grey t-shirt,ect.

Shoulders.. I was replacing the shoulders and SNAP... There is an fix but I'm not that handy nor do I have the patience...

Shoulders.. I was replacing the shoulders and SNAP... There is an fix but I'm not that handy nor do I have the patience...

Why were you replacing the shoulder ? It was broken ? I got one but never really play around,took off the box and displayed.

Why were you replacing the shoulder ? It was broken ? I got one but never really play around,took off the box and displayed.
Cause the original shoulders broke. Was told that the bd arms were better made. But as I was putting the shoulder on the tiny piece of plastic where the screw goes into snapped...

Just got in my 1/4 scale saddle bags for my Fat Boy from my buddy Louis Escalante. Super nice!!!!

10eccca2d183e6f70f2a5a263adf30b3.jpg

Just wanted to check again if anyone is interested in selling this piece that's located in North America. Shipping from Asia or Europe is just too expensive.

Not at the present time, I wanted one for each stage in the movie. black shirt, glasses on the Fatboy, grey shirt clean and grey shirt decked out with M134.

which one do you guys prefer the clean or battle damaged?

I have seen some photos and videos of the clean headsculpt and it seems like the eyes are looking up..that kind of bothers me. But it seems like not all of them have this issue.

On the battle damaged one, I'm a bit bummed out they they don't have non-ripped jacket like the HT version because I would rather pose him with his left arm intact.

They're both awesome, I paid an arm and a leg for the clean version not too long ago but don't regret it for a second as it's my favorite figure in my collection and will never sell it.

Back