ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some extra bd parts if anyone interested :)
T800 Battle Damaged Head
BD M203 Bandolier
BD Leather Jacket
Gloved Hand Set
Clean grey shirt
image.jpg

Thanks a lot, snoop101! EB really should have included those accessories with the figure. But even stock, he's still one of my favorite figures in the collection.

Extremely pleased to have bagged this AND the BD figure for $675 from a member on this board. Simply a deal I couldn't pass up. Best decision I've made in collecting yet

^Looks great, Obert! Sorry I didn't get a chance to answer your question, but it looks like Arnie can reach the handle bars without any issues. Your pose looks really natural too! Congrats on the pick up!!

Did you happen to get batteries for the bike? They're kind of hard to find, but still worth purchasing just to check out the bike's light, sound and remote controlled features.

^Looks great, Obert! Sorry I didn't get a chance to answer your question, but it looks like Arnie can reach the handle bars without any issues. Your pose looks really natural too! Congrats on the pick up!!

Did you happen to get batteries for the bike? They're kind of hard to find, but still worth purchasing just to check out the bike's light, sound and remote controlled features.

Thanks man! Yeah he looks great on it.
I had my doubt when ive heard that its actually 1/3 rather than really 1/4 but after seeing Arnold on the altaya 1/4 harley, it felt small.
Its pretty Perfect there.

i got the battery remote and all, it was basically mint in box.
I got it for a great price, shipping and ebays global program cost were more expensive than the actual bike.
The sounds and lights are neat, too bad its not stable enough to actually ride.
Ive seen vidéos where you see that you have to kinda throw the bike so it gets momentum and ride properly.
Would have been better to have some sort to add on part with extra wheels, i dont see how the oneps under the pedals can help.

I removed the front direction lights on the handles to get it more movie accurate, tought about hiding them in the gaz tank but cant remove it completely (the top part where the switch off/off dont move and block any movement ). Once i ve got my set up i might just hide them on the the side where they cant be seen.

Ive seen that someone on ebay did bags for the bike, price was a bit steep and they were plastic but ill ask the seller if he still has them, or ask Gustavo the talented leather guy from Mexico to do some custom ones.
Oh and maybe print the plate number ^^

Awesome pics everyone!

I love him on that bike!

Still got a lot of love for this guy. Best clean Arnold figure still IMO.

Hi

Could you please tell me which company makes the bike for t 800 and where can I buy it from? How much it cost? I digged through the posts but could not find it. Thanks

Hi

Could you please tell me which company makes the bike for t 800 and where can I buy it from? How much it cost? I digged through the posts but could not find it. Thanks

Hey sorry for the late reply.
Its from new bright, if you re from the USA yu might look anywhere, found mine on ebay (just put an alert "new bright fatboy")
Paid mine 90$ its was mint in box, they are around 150$ usually.
Might find one loose for less.
Happy hunting :)

WTB: I'm looking for an Enterbay T-800 clean version. If you have one for an REASONABLE price, drop me an PM thanks.

Back