ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roberto,my friend,i never get tired of looking at your set-up for the T-800!IMO it's the BEST T2 T-800 Display that i ever did see!!Refresh my memory,the case was it made by you?Also did you make the road base as well?^_^

Certainly understandable, given the angle that the pics have been taken from but rest assured, it's all 1/4 friendly and looks perfect! Dont have any side on pictures im afraid...here's one i have on my iphone with Arnie back in his display case!

8a9a7atu.jpg

Stunning. I only recommend, if you want more accuracy, to remove those front yellow/orange lights on the handlebars. The movie bike doesn't have those.

Roberto,my friend,i never get tired of looking at your set-up for the T-800!IMO it's the BEST T2 T-800 Display that i ever did see!!Refresh my memory,the case was it made by you?Also did you make the road base as well?^_^

MAny thanks CeeemOr :clap really appreciate those kind words...yes the case was made by myself using plastic acrylic (which i taught myself how to do from watching DIY youtube videos) and yes i also made the road base too :hi5:

Stunning. I only recommend, if you want more accuracy, to remove those front yellow/orange lights on the handlebars. The movie bike doesn't have those.

Thanks very much a-dev, will certainly take that point on board. Good spot! :hi5: Not sure how easy they'll be to take off though?

Guys i'm looking for the Special Arm from the T-800.
I'm new here so sorry if i'm putting that in the wrong thread.
If someone could help me ... I will appreciate that !
Thanks guys

I really like that dude, you have breathed new life into the clean figure :)

Thanks Platty! Long time no speak :D

I'm going to be getting a bandolier and an M79 soon, worked it all out. So it will be the Cyberdyne look but not the minigun sequence. But somewhere down the line I may get a minigun again

Hi,

Guys i have a little problem ...
Look ...

640332DSC03887.jpg

907292DSC03888.jpg

:horror

The articulation of the biceps broke !
You had a good idea for the repair ?

And of course be sacrificed in the joint !
Because I do not know how to fix it for now ... :dunno
The only way is to just stick together, but I lost the link !

To glue it shall stand is not too small ...

Thanks.

Hi, i had the first Hot Toys Terminator 2 figure released many years ago and today i received the Enterbay 1/4 (clean version)....

OMG this is a awesome figure, can´t believe what i was seeing when i opened it. Amazing job, amazing sculpt and amazing weapons.

Pictures:

1240113_10201660945235222_1089608412_n.jpg

1238249_10201660945715234_845636197_n.jpg

998119_10201660973595931_624160314_n.jpg

553517_10201660946515254_1980977286_n.jpg

bqhq.jpg

guoo.jpg

On next days i will received the 1/4 Harley and the BD Terminator 1/4.

:yess:

Hi, i had the first Hot Toys Terminator 2 figure released many years ago and today i received the Enterbay 1/4 (clean version)....

OMG this is a awesome figure, can´t believe what i was seeing when i opened it. Amazing job, amazing sculpt and amazing weapons.

On next days i will received the 1/4 Harley and the BD Terminator 1/4.

:yess:

Congrats my friend, it is a fantastic looking figure. Look forward to your display with the 1/4 Harley! :clap

Congrats my friend, it is a fantastic looking figure. Look forward to your display with the 1/4 Harley! :clap

Yeah, i hope to receive it tomorrow.

I bought this version:

a6ln.jpg

I have to tell you i started to think on the bike because i saw your pictures. :hi5:

A little tip, once you begin to pose him on the bike you will find it to be very difficult to pose him correctly...trust me, it does take time but persevere cos once you get it correct you'll think that the bike actually comes with figure cos they are suited perfectly!!!

ybybusy8.jpg

urype8et.jpg

A little tip, once you begin to pose him on the bike you will find it to be very difficult to pose him correctly...trust me, it does take time but persevere cos once you get it correct you'll think that the bike actually comes with figure cos they are suited perfectly!!!

ybybusy8.jpg

urype8et.jpg

Thanks for the info. :clap

I hope don´t have many problems posing it. It looks it will be a little hard.

By the way, do you think the leather will suffer posing it so much time in that position?.

Thanks for the info. :clap

I hope don´t have many problems posing it. It looks it will be a little hard.

By the way, do you think the leather will suffer posing it so much time in that position?.

I wont lie to you, it was very difficult to position him correctly. Alot of other collectors that i've seen with the same display seem to not take much care in how the figure looks on the bike which makes it obvious that the figure doesnt belong with the bike and ruins the whole display. All i can say is to research into body positions of how the body would look when in the same seated position as Arnie and then try to recreate the same positions with the figure.

To answer your question in regards to the leather...i thought this myself when attempting to position the figure on my Harley as you really need to ben the leg area to get it to fit comfortably over the seat. Just be careful when you are doing this as there is always a possibility of tearing the material. I have checked my figure and there appears to be no wearig to the leather so its just a case of being very careful when extending the legs that little bit further than you normally would if you were displaying him in a standing position. Let me know how you get on :hi5:

Back