ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing shots, Roberto. And great display! Really amps up the museum-quality of the piece!

I'm contemplating on getting the first EB T800 and display him based on the Galleria scene. Saw one for a little over $400, but I still have too many POs arriving.
Yer the 1st EB T2. Is still worth having, specially if u can pick it up at a good price. :hi5:

Hehe yer am eating corn flakes for breakfast lunch an evenings. Too many goodies coming out wallet overload. Can't bear to look at stuff that's asking to be bought :lol
Covers eyes on most trips to the figure shops now . :lol

Are we talking about the gap between the neck and the chin? If so, that's my only qualm about this figure too. Good thing the rest of it carries the over-all awesomeness.

I don't know why, but even HT's DX10 have this gap. Sucks when you want to take pictures of the figure in profile. What's with Arnie's chin? Reeve Superman's chin sits well on the neck.

Yeah that and the whole fact of there being a joint up there, the head being seperate from the neck. Other than the sculpted hair its the one thing stopping this thing from looking like its really Arnold shrunk down. Head-tilting movement IMO just isn't important enough to justify the aesthetic issues of the seperation - especially at this scale. I find it a contradiction to try for a hyper-realistic head sculpt and yet go and do that.

Last edited:
Amazing shots, Roberto. And great display! Really amps up the museum-quality of the piece!

I'm contemplating on getting the first EB T800 and display him based on the Galleria scene. Saw one for a little over $400, but I still have too many POs arriving.

Many thanks Michael for the kind words. That display seems like its been around for ages now...it was the first display case i built and one of the first collectibles i purchased. Still cant decide between this and the Battle Damaged version as to which one i prefer :dunno I have the above figure in a great iconic pose on his bike and looking ready to kick some T-1000 a$$!! and the sunglasses just look so realistic! On the other hand the Battle Damaged version is just as good, arguably better in some peoples eyes so whichever one you get you cant go wrong :yess:

Little update on my 1/4 T2 T-800 Display. Big thanks to Fellow Freak penfold*david for selling me his movie accurate 1/4 Harley Fatboy. Wasn't too bothered about my custom Harley but thought it wouldn't hurt to make things look a little more like the real thing. So here is a before and after comparison shot of what it was and what it looks like now...

So here is my display with the custom Harley...

unaja7yj.jpg

And now with the more movie accurate Harley...

ahanypyb.jpg

And here a few more pics of the current display...

8esyvesy.jpg

2ama6yty.jpg

Do you have some pics from the side? In the pictures from the front it looks like the bike is too big.

Certainly understandable, given the angle that the pics have been taken from but rest assured, it's all 1/4 friendly and looks perfect! Dont have any side on pictures im afraid...here's one i have on my iphone with Arnie back in his display case!

8a9a7atu.jpg

That flippen rocks RobertoBagg10!!

Are those bikes expensive and what is the quality like as it looks really decent?

Thanks Eamon! :clap The bikes are actually excellent quality and very detailed. Even has full ignition sound and working front and indicator lights all operated by remote control!

As for price, well the first one i had, which was a custom Harley fetched just under $150 whereas the more movie accurate Harley you see in the pic above cost a bit more...:)

Certainly understandable, given the angle that the pics have been taken from but rest assured, it's all 1/4 friendly and looks perfect! Dont have any side on pictures im afraid...here's one i have on my iphone with Arnie back in his display case!

8a9a7atu.jpg

nice!! someone here and on FB had been trying to sell his 1/4 RC Fatboy for a while I think at asking price of $350 or up. I was so tempted but didn't want/mange to dedicate the money & space for it at the time and man year later I have even less space but so nice to see you doing it. Your setup does deserve the Fatboy ;) :clap

nice!! someone here and on FB had been trying to sell his 1/4 RC Fatboy for a while I think at asking price of $350 or up. I was so tempted but didn't want/mange to dedicate the money & space for it at the time and man year later I have even less space but so nice to see you doing it. Your setup does deserve the Fatboy ;) :clap

Thanks Jeff :1-1: those 1/4 Fatboys are becoming harder and harder to find, especially the movie accurate ones and in the correct black colour with red strips along the side. Who knows? Maybe you'll get round to getting one in the not too distant future - all i can say is that it's so worth it! :rock

Back