ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving your set up! Nice bike...:clap

sinttulo4np.jpg

Death my good man, no disrespect of course but is this bike too big or is it the camera angle / setting?

I worry it will be cracked sooner or later
Nothing should happen with the natural skin.
I'm more afraid about my BD T-800...

Anyway, if you're very afraid of cracks or your jacket become too hard and dry (that may happen if you're displaying it in very dry room), use skin creme... for the human body!!! Buy some Nivea Soft for sensitive skin and place it on the jacket with very thin layer. That should work OK with the natural skin. That will NEVER work with the leather-substitute on BD version. Also, you can use jecket\bags black care creme for cloth, but it should be one very good and hi-quality creme with silicone. Never use anything for boots and shoos, it's too aggressive and you'll kill your jacket with that.

Death my good man, no disrespect of course but is this bike too big or is it the camera angle / setting?

I think a little of both. It still looks cool though. I think that bike is about 1/3 scale, but maybe carlosaraya2005 can post more pix for us to see. :wink1:

angle things only the protagonist was the bike, arnie is a big guy XD and whit diferent angle surprise :)

termo2223.jpg

termox.jpg

termo029.jpg

I think a little of both. It still looks cool though. I think that bike is about 1/3 scale, but maybe carlosaraya2005 can post more pix for us to see. :wink1:

:slap I seent your name above, plus you have this.... :rotfl

angle things only the protagonist was the bike, arnie is a big guy XD and whit diferent angle surprise :)

termo2223.jpg

termox.jpg

termo029.jpg

wow carlosaraya, that is perfect scale... thanks for the effort.

Arnie would surely fly off a bridge onto concrete with that baby...

Excellent shots. What a figure. Just a pity about that joint under the jaw for the profile view - not worth it IMO.

Are we talking about the gap between the neck and the chin? If so, that's my only qualm about this figure too. Good thing the rest of it carries the over-all awesomeness.

I don't know why, but even HT's DX10 have this gap. Sucks when you want to take pictures of the figure in profile. What's with Arnie's chin? Reeve Superman's chin sits well on the neck.

Lovely bike displays guys. The Enterbay T-800 figures are so amazing and life-like! Not sure if you've seen mine on here before....here are a few pics

dahybaqy.jpg

y3ujaqev.jpg

Amazing shots, Roberto. And great display! Really amps up the museum-quality of the piece!

I'm contemplating on getting the first EB T800 and display him based on the Galleria scene. Saw one for a little over $400, but I still have too many POs arriving.

Back