ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as nice as it would be to have this guy, I think he's getting the axe what with all the HT figures coming out I need to buy. If Enterbay does a T1 version of Arnold with this level of quality, though, it will be an instant buy.

Seriously considering picking this up.

I was just admiring mine today and thought to myself that I was glad I finally picked this guy up, still the centerpiece of my collection!

moredx10014.jpg

endoarm006.jpg

dx10set-up010.jpg

I have a new never displayed T 800 in the FS section, want to concentrate on 1/6 so off he goes..great price shipped, as well.

Can someone tell me if the New Bright 1/4 Harley's fenders and gas can are easily removed to be repainted?

The look I've settled on for this figure because I no longer wish to strain the body any further with clothes changes etc

EBBaTIMG_01245_zps536348a4.jpg

EBBaTIMG_01244_zps56b472ee.jpg

EBBaTIMG_01243_zps2a40ca6f.jpg

EBBaTIMG_01242_zps47e3964f.jpg

EBBaTIMG_01241_zpsaec12da6.jpg

EBBaTIMG_01246_zpsa9f68aea.jpg

Pretty much T2 Battle Across Time but with the endo-arm and an M79 instead of the shotgun.

The look I've settled on for this figure because I no longer wish to strain the body any further with clothes changes etc

EBBaTIMG_01245_zps536348a4.jpg

Pretty much T2 Battle Across Time but with the endo-arm and an M79 instead of the shotgun.

niceeee presentation :yess:

my t800 :)
sinttulo4np.jpg

Thanks. It was this or go back to classic Galleria shotgun pose. Speaking of classic, it doesn't get any moreso than your set-up above^

my T800's jacket no longer shining, and look dull...
need to use leather wax/polish?

Back