ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get the gun arm to stay straight while holding the shotgun out like that ?!

Quick question guys, is this normal weathering on the leather jacket?

t2ebay4.jpg

man the head is so much better than the HT one!

My pics do not flatter the HT head in comparison thats for sure. Not to say the HT head can't ever look good but yeah it looks bad in these pics.

Excellent pictures, Andrew, my friend.
:clap: :hi5:
Can't wait to get this!!!

Awesome pics, Andrew :clap :D

Amazing shots.
The head sculpt is great!

Many thanks chaps!

How do you get the gun arm to stay straight while holding the shotgun out like that ?!

You need to take his jacket off, pull up his sleeve to reveal a screw in his shoulder and tighten it.

Love the pose on the last set of photos! :clap :)

Yeah the shotgun-reload while walking is probably my favourite pose I've gotten out of this figure.

Trouble for me is, I can't have any straight-forward standing pose because of the differential leg-length issue. Mine doesn't seem like an easy fix either because the problem isn't all in the knees from what I can tell but also the placement of the thighs to the hip joints.

Quick question guys, is this normal weathering on the leather jacket?

t2ebay4.jpg

Its hard to tell if we're looking at reflected light on the leather or weathering there. Is it 'white' over the entire lapel or just the edges?

Mine just stays in place, I haven't found and arm pose that if I can get the arm into it, it doesn't stay there.

Inspiring poses and pics a-dev.

Inspiring poses and pics a-dev.

Thanks! Have you got any more planned? I'd like to see a galleria and Pescadero scene recreation batch from yourself. You could even get away with including pics of the HT T-1000. As you know HT figures are so good that the scale difference isn't even noticeable in pics unless you put a HT and the EB T-800 in the same shot.

Thanks! Have you got any more planned?

I don't have specific plans, but I am not done. Time's been tight plus getting other things in, but the main hold up is his size, my standard setups and tricks are for 1/6 so I'm having to come up with new setups so I can get the lighting and all that I like for my 1/6 work onto this figure.

Yeah the shotgun-reload while walking is probably my favourite pose I've gotten out of this figure.

Trouble for me is, I can't have any straight-forward standing pose because of the differential leg-length issue. Mine doesn't seem like an easy fix either because the problem isn't all in the knees from what I can tell but also the placement of the thighs to the hip joints.

maybe urs has the same problem as mine..mine couldnt stand properly since the first day i got him. I discovered that it wasnt his knee joint that wasnt level, but it was one of the boots wasnt fitted properly...pushed one of them against the ankle joint and voila it worked! you should give it a try hope it helps

Yeah, I'd undress and re-dress him like I did Andrew :)

It may seem weird undressing him... But they should fit better and could improve your leg problem, try the kneeling position style fix for him too.

Great shots Andrew mate loving the poses especially the shotgun firing one handed.

Awesome shots, devinator. :rock

Thanks men. I actually took those back when I did the rest of them, just for whatever reason wanted to take a break from posting pics.

maybe urs has the same problem as mine..mine couldnt stand properly since the first day i got him. I discovered that it wasnt his knee joint that wasnt level, but it was one of the boots wasnt fitted properly...pushed one of them against the ankle joint and voila it worked! you should give it a try hope it helps

Yeah, I'd undress and re-dress him like I did Andrew :)

It may seem weird undressing him... But they should fit better and could improve your leg problem, try the kneeling position style fix for him too.

I never went so far as to completely undress my figure. I might see about doing it because it is kind of bothering me not being able to have a straightforward 'standing there' pose. Not to the degree that I'd send it back but still.

Theres a few leg fixing methods, one of them is bound to work! But once the boots are off you can see if its those or not by comparing the leg pegs. I just did all of them methods at once so wasn't sure what worked for me :lol

Back