ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the sake of my wallet and I know it sounds weird, but I hope we only get one or two 1/4 scale figures a year!

Though I suppose the good thing with these is that we can always sell on and upgrade as we go. Be it Hot Toys or Enterbay.

This is a very chilled out thread by the way. I likes it!

I thought I could be strong, I should have stopped following this thread, I caved and ordered from BBTS this morning.

Groovey!!

I thought I could be strong, I should have stopped following this thread, I caved and ordered from BBTS this morning.

:yess: Glad to hear it! We need your pics (your boots and your motorcycle).

For the sake of my wallet and I know it sounds weird, but I hope we only get one or two 1/4 scale figures a year!

Thats not wierd at all. These are expensive mofos and they will only get moreso. We need them spaced out especially if we're also buying other stuff.

Love how everyone is buying this figure now! :lol

Just need a few more then they will become insanely priced and I can sell mine to some crazy person for quadruple the price :rotfl

Wmahahaha! They are dropping like flies! You, Voorhees, Hicks, Eamon, (soon to be) gipetto!

The-Simpsons-Montgomery-Burns.jpg

Excellent.

I've wanted this all along, I cancelled my original order cuz Christmas and January recovery hurt, but now things are balancing out and since he's still available, a-dev reminded me how this is the end all be all T2 Arnie piece. Sure it has flaws, but it is still the best looking one out there. The flaws in NECA, Sideshow and Hot Toys affect the overall look too much, the EB flaws affect specific views only.

Congrats on the T-800 pickup a-dev... looks amazing in person eh? Plus the weight in the box alone was quite the surprise!

It seems I cannot track my one after it leaves China. Nanjing is the last place I got.
I was hoping to get mine today or tomorrow but maybe that's expecting too much as got shipping notice tuesday.

I did get my Demo-Man though so I have my fix! :)

I've wanted this all along, I cancelled my original order cuz Christmas and January recovery hurt, but now things are balancing out and since he's still available, a-dev reminded me how this is the end all be all T2 Arnie piece. Sure it has flaws, but it is still the best looking one out there. The flaws in NECA, Sideshow and Hot Toys affect the overall look too much, the EB flaws affect specific views only.

Agreed. And glad I had a hand in persuading you back onto getting this.

Personally I don't believe it has any flaws. Perfect from all angles IMO!

For me the flaws are the lack of 'neck pouch' and the hair. Too bouffant and thick on the crown, not quite spiky enough, and it makes his head look rather too rounded off from some angles. I also think the colour could have been a smidge lighter. However, my apologies, don't let me spoil this figure for you.

Congrats on the T-800 pickup a-dev... looks amazing in person eh? Plus the weight in the box alone was quite the surprise!

Thanks mate. I love the box. It looks so good I'm gonna use it as a 'pedestal' stand for some T2 item(s) - not necessarily the Enterbay.

For me the flaws are the lack of 'neck pouch' and the hair. Too bouffant and thick on the crown, not quite spiky enough, and it makes his head look rather too rounded off from some angles. I also think the colour could have been a smidge lighter. However, my apologies, don't let me spoil this figure for you.
Don't be daft matey! You won't spoil it for me at all. It's cool to hear your views. I just geniunely can't find fault with it.

"Neck pouch" :lol

Mate how good is this thing though seriously. I've had it since Christmas. Usually after a couple of weeks of looking at a new collectible it gets old, not in a bad way obviously, but with this it still makes me think "woah" everytime I see it!

I agree this is the best T2 arnie peice as of right now. But there will always be something better. A few years from now HT or Enterbay will make another Arnie Terminator figure, that will make this collectible seem inferior.

I agree this is the best T2 arnie peice as of right now. But there will always be something better. A few years from now HT or Enterbay will make another Arnie Terminator figure, that will make this collectible seem inferior.

For me, they can only really add "fun" things like silicon portrait with fake hair or stuff like that, but the big details, Arnie's body shape, his face sculpt, they got it, I don't see room for improving that, just delivering it in a new way. The other companies I mentioned failed in this regard, they might have got some big details down but not all of them, the EB is the first among them to achieve that, EB can't douch more an the others can only catch up.

Awesome, when I find the space I may well do the same! The packaging design is T2 through and through :)

I didn't appreciate the box till I got it in hand, now I'm really glad Eric (toys2) made sure to give me a mint condition one. Seeing how great it is I would have been annoyed if it had crumpled corners and/or marks all over it. Now I just have to make sure I keep it in this condition.

Don't be daft matey! You won't spoil it for me at all. It's cool to hear your views. I just geniunely can't find fault with it.

"Neck pouch" :lol

Mate how good is this thing though seriously. I've had it since Christmas. Usually after a couple of weeks of looking at a new collectible it gets old, not in a bad way obviously, but with this it still makes me think "woah" everytime I see it!

Thanks Rob. In any case I don't want to be too repetitious about 'flaws' as I was the HT figure, any repetition like that gets irritating.

Great to hear about the longevity of the ''woah'' feeling. I'm looking forward to doing some more pics today. I think I'll put him amongst his smaller brethren for some group shots.

For me, they can only really add "fun" things like silicon portrait with fake hair or stuff like that, but the big details, Arnie's body shape, his face sculpt, they got it, I don't see room for improving that, just delivering it in a new way. The other companies I mentioned failed in this regard, they might have got some big details down but not all of them, the EB is the first among them to achieve that, EB can't douch more an the others can only catch up.

I still think the Neca one is majorly successful at representing every aspect of T2 Arnie in as much as it can as a low-end, all-plastic figure. The headsculpt is great, the shape is perfect, the body proportions are perfect, the clothes are sculpted so theres no worrying about puffiness or any need to futz - right out of the box, its T2 Arnie. Maybe I'll always have major fondness for that figure though because it was before HT and Enterbay and really came unexpectedly to me. I hadn't heard it was being done, the toyfair pics were my first knowledge of it - and up to that point I had never seen any T2 Arnie look so close to the film.

I still think the Neca one is majorly successful at representing every aspect of T2 Arnie in as much as it can as a low-end, all-plastic figure. The headsculpt is great, the shape is perfect, the body proportions are perfect, the clothes are sculpted so theres no worrying about puffiness or any need to futz - right out of the box, its T2 Arnie. Maybe I'll always have major fondness for that figure though because it was before HT and Enterbay and really came unexpectedly to me. I hadn't heard it was being done, the toyfair pics were my first knowledge of it - and up to that point I had never seen any T2 Arnie look so close to the film.

I'd rank NECA #2 overall, the 12" Pescadero especially, but I feel like the 7" figures have a T1 bulk to his upper body that hurts it a bit, but it's part of why I appreciate how well EB captured it.

It seems I cannot track my one after it leaves China. Nanjing is the last place I got.
I was hoping to get mine today or tomorrow but maybe that's expecting too much as got shipping notice tuesday.

I did get my Demo-Man though so I have my fix! :)

Same thing happened to me, I tried putting the tracking number into the local postal service for the uk and it worked.

Thank you and I love the FreakShow!!! I usually just browse, but decided to comment on this guy and complain about BBTS box problem.:gah: I am on OSW a lot, but they don't talk about 1/4 scale. This is ultimate Schwarzenegger figure, period.....:blissy

...for now. I think Dutch PF likeness is nearly perfect, IMO. Hope they don't mess up the paintjob.

Back