ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your epic P!tu! Love your review :D
Your collar was a tad messed up on arrival, mine was almost perfectly flat down and everything but you got your instructions! I didn't... :(

When you ordered from Enterbay direct, did you have to pay customs fees?

Last edited:
I finished my unboxing video a couple hours after Pitu. His video is much better than mine, but I decided to go ahead and post it on the off chance that someone might find some of the info helpfull.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzCnljtA8wk"]Yama Unboxes Enterbay T2 T-800[/ame]

Another very good video, thanks man!!

There are 3 things to tackle on mine, the loose right shoulder (looks easy enough) the short leg problem and he has a loose foot. I just need to be in the right frame of mind to do it! Taking those boots off to get at the legs is hard!!

I stuck some double sided on the lapels of the jacket a while back but forgot to mention it. looks perfect now. Ill try to snap a pic!

Edit: Pics!

capture10j.jpg

capture12w.jpg

Just a fantastic fig!

capture11s.jpg

Last edited:
for the most part for those who receive this already has the corners of the silver boxes been sharp or are they softened a bit with indentations?

Yeah awesome it fixed mine too. I really was afraid I tightened too much and was going to break it. But with a ittle bit of effort. At first I thought it was due to the jacket adding the weight to the arm but yeah definitely the screw.
15z34zk.jpg

ju90k5.jpg

2w3xp2s.jpg

nice! wish i could get my right arm that tight. i've tightened that screw as much as i can and he can't hold it parallel to the ground. he's close, either a few degrees downward or even up higher. think i'll send it back to BBTS. looks like they have a good replacement policy. never used it before

Who was it who had the Diamond Select T:800 and the EB T:800? I'm wondering about the size difference as I'd quite like a DS Indy to get repainted and for me to generally make it look respectable.

What I have noticed through various photos and what have ya, is the jacket (being custom made) drapes differently on the figures. Mine is almost form fitted in the biceps and hugs his back, but I have seen others where it has room for more unrestricted movement. Doesn't bother me any, just gettin the thing off to tighten the rotator cuff joint was a pain.

Does anyone have any side by side pics of EB T800 and NECA predator 1/4 ? I know P!tu showed a nice comparison in is review video but would' ve loved to see some pics. :)
I don't know if 1/4 Neca pred is accurately on scale but I think it may be taller than EB T800 if was done correctly. Am I wrong ?

The Neca Pred is the same size as him which is actually way off 1/4 scale, its just how Neca branded him, he's actually just 19", the same as Arnie. Someone posted a side by side pic ages ago, just cant remember who.

The Neca Pred is the same size as him which is actually way off 1/4 scale, its just how Neca branded him, he's actually just 19", the same as Arnie. Someone posted a side by side pic ages ago, just cant remember who.

Thanx Jackhepburn :wink1:. Wanted to purchase the masked version but I 'll wait for Hot toys 1/4 ones. I m hoping EB has more to offer in the TERMINATOR franchise in the upcoming future.

ive been doing some thinking and in my right mind i will only be collecting arny figures and freddy ones, the banker will thank me later. bidding for this bad boy now. wish me luck

Thanx Jackhepburn :wink1:. Wanted to purchase the masked version but I 'll wait for Hot toys 1/4 ones. I m hoping EB has more to offer in the TERMINATOR franchise in the upcoming future.

If you want the definitive version of the Predator in 1/4 scale then get the SS Maquette. Should cost you something like 20 Neca Preds ^^

If you want the definitive version of the Predator in 1/4 scale then get the SS Maquette. Should cost you something like 20 Neca Preds ^^

Haha thanx for the advice. but unfortunately i m more into articulated figures where you can custom pose them. I never was into static statues or maquette. So I'll stick with articulated 1/4 :)
wow you' re from Paris too. Never seen any collectors from there. I also wish there was dedicated sci-fi conventions. I wanted to attend Comic con last summer but couldn't.
I ordered my EB T800 at https://www.reservoirtoys.comreally good website IMO. Got my EB T800 for 360 € where anywhere else couldn t find it under 440 €.
If you know any good retailers in Paris i'd be grateful to know please. :wave
Nice Kojima's pic in your sig.

Back