ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i was looking for my next Purchase and was looking at a lot of Hot Toys figures then i remembered this figure and Searched the forum for the thread and i have spent about 2 hours on here reading and looking at the amazing pictures that make this figure look freaking amazing and my mind was made! T-2 days till i order it from Enterbay! wooohoooo!!! i cant freaking wait!!

Thanks to all on this thread for the pics and Info! :rock
I think I watched one of your YouTube clips the other day (Subject 1206). I could be wrong though :D

you don't have to be a genius to see this is unbelievably sexy.
You don't even have to be a hardcore fan of the movie to be happy with this purchase. The quality is enough to impress.

2011-12-24144826.jpg
:nono

I think I might have it a tad. Doesnt bother me really though :)

Fixed him!...ish. I fixed his left leg but now it seems slightly longer than the original long one! but its even more slight now and I can stand him better. Thanks KORN :)
Perfect, pffft :lol

You'll love this guy pitu, i'm sure of it. It's definately the best looking arnie sculpt imo, in any scale. The real leather suit fits great, hangs great...smells great...lol. Real metal guns. The rifle has a cocking mechanism that loads and ejects the cartridge. Pistols have metal clips with individual metal bullets. The fig is just an imposing BEAST. I havnt been collecting that long really, few years off and on. Mainly threeA (i seem to buy everything they offer) and the odd hottoys (batman and predator mostely) but this thing is the best piece i own. And for my first enterbay i couldnt be more impressed. Just the mere prospect of a heath joker in this scale, with this sort of tailoring and this level of quality sculp is practically nergasm inducing.

I'll be sure to watch your inevitable review of this guy.

I am super pumped!!!!!!! this review is going to be crazy!!! lol

So i was looking for my next Purchase and was looking at a lot of Hot Toys figures then i remembered this figure and Searched the forum for the thread and i have spent about 2 hours on here reading and looking at the amazing pictures that make this figure look freaking amazing and my mind was made! T-2 days till i order it from Enterbay! wooohoooo!!! i cant freaking wait!!

Thanks to all on this thread for the pics and Info! :rock

Good man Pitu! You won't be disappointed in this thing. Best piece I own. Looking forward to your review and good to see you post again!!!

Good man Pitu! You won't be disappointed in this thing. Best piece I own. Looking forward to your review and good to see you post again!!!

Rock on Platty!!! cant wait to place my order after my ebay crap sells! lol!!!!! It was a no brainier to! i mean the HT one is selling for the same freaking price lol BAM!!!!!!!! GET DOWWWWNNNN!!!!!!

It is a no brainer, if you can have only 1 figure and the price is the same, the only reason I see to get the HT over this is the scale, at least if you're out for the more faithful representation of T2 Arnold.

Unfortunately :( I'm only 16 yet plan on buying the EB 1/4 Joker, EB 1/4 Rambo and HT 1/4 TDKR Batman. Thats like another $1200 added onto my $400.

I can't see this being a healthy hobby for a 16 year old bro. You may want to reconsider this hobby unless your out of school and working IMO.

I dont even get pocket money never mind have a job, I have no idea how I've already payed for all of my T-800 in just a few months. It may be a ridiculous hobby for a teenager but, heh.. I like the figures :D

Thr hobby isn't rediculous for a 16 year old, but I feel there's a progression with budget. At 16 I was buying Hasbro and NECA figures, I would just look at pics of this T-800 and wish I could get it. I was $18 before I started getting $50 Gentle Giant mini busts and 22 when I broke into 1/6 and high end collecting.

Thr hobby isn't rediculous for a 16 year old, but I feel there's a progression with budget. At 16 I was buying Hasbro and NECA figures, I would just look at pics of this T-800 and wish I could get it. I was $18 before I started getting $50 Gentle Giant mini busts and 22 when I broke into 1/6 and high end collecting.

I went from a couple of £15 Neca figures to the £277 T-800. I think I skipped the budget progression :rotfl

I was 24 or 25 I think when I started high end collecting. Before then even if I could have saved up the money for a high end figure I wasn't mentally ready to spend that kind of money on any single item. I'd think 'jeez, the amount of Star Wars or McFarlane figures I could buy for that!'.

I used to collect little star wars figures but then after you sell them you realise the loss you made and regret ever owning them. Whereas with the high end, I believe that if I want my money back I can just sell it.

Back