ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent my endoarm and hands back to enterbay 3 weeks ago and I've not heard a thing. Thier customer service is the worst.

Got one about a week or two ago.

One was held over the weekend in the depot so it arrived on a Monday.

I want one with the endo-arm and the other one with the jacket on eventually holding the minigun.

Last edited:
Well I've put myself into a tight spot financially right now but even if that weren't the case I don't think Toys2 have him yet. I'll get him..eventually :lol

I'm with you 100%...can't afford him right now but definitely sometime in the future :D

You can see how much more real he is than the hot toys attempt at Arnold.

Merry Christmas.

:exactly: Really hard to pose, excellent figure however. I really cant do the shotgun shoulder pose, its impossible! I'd fully believe it was impossible if I hadnt seen the photos of it.

Oh and I dont want to risk swapping to the endo arm, it seems too risky.

This pose is possible, but you need to push the wrist as far as it can go
And cover it over with the sleeve.

5ec57f59-a3c0-f1d1.jpg

5ec57f59-53fc-c9b8.jpg

Last edited:
Who else ordered with Toys2 here? I'm wondering when they're getting this, anyone heard?

I briefly asked Eric in an email I sent him regarding another item but he did not comment on it. I didn't really push for an answer though figured if he knew he would have said something. My guess is sometime in January now. I mighty given them a call and ask.

Got mine yesterday and it's excellent. Level of detail is incredible. My only problem is a dent on the corner of the box but very pleased with it and highly recommend it.

Who else ordered with Toys2 here? I'm wondering when they're getting this, anyone heard?

I have one on order with him too and like the repersentive told me at Enterbay, that retailers would be the last to get them.I have had this item for almost a month now and like she said the quickest way to get it was to order directly through them, so I did and it was at my door step in seven days.

I can afford to wait...because at the moment I still can't afford it! I'm hoping I have some sales secured in the new year. Dayum this is a bad way to be.

I really wanted HT Luke sky walker, but the price isn't much less than this masterpiece, I've almost pulled the trigger on HT Indiana a million times but I think once you see the visual authenticity of this guy in hand you'll think twice about many more hot toys 1/6 likenesses, despite the negative claims of of HT fanboys.

HD in the advertising campaign also had me doubting enterbays claims, as i was a 99% hot toys collector.

But you don't have to be a genius to see this is unbelievably sexy.

Last edited:
I had my Endo have a little dress up. Arnie looks cool in sunglasses, His skeleton in sunglasses however... kinda funny :D

I've decided almost all my money is going in a pot for the next few years then once theres either a T-1000 or Rambo 1/4 out, it will be mine.

So i was looking for my next Purchase and was looking at a lot of Hot Toys figures then i remembered this figure and Searched the forum for the thread and i have spent about 2 hours on here reading and looking at the amazing pictures that make this figure look freaking amazing and my mind was made! T-2 days till i order it from Enterbay! wooohoooo!!! i cant freaking wait!!

Thanks to all on this thread for the pics and Info! :rock

You'll love this guy pitu, i'm sure of it. It's definately the best looking arnie sculpt imo, in any scale. The real leather suit fits great, hangs great...smells great...lol. Real metal guns. The rifle has a cocking mechanism that loads and ejects the cartridge. Pistols have metal clips with individual metal bullets. The fig is just an imposing BEAST. I havnt been collecting that long really, few years off and on. Mainly threeA (i seem to buy everything they offer) and the odd hottoys (batman and predator mostely) but this thing is the best piece i own. And for my first enterbay i couldnt be more impressed. Just the mere prospect of a heath joker in this scale, with this sort of tailoring and this level of quality sculp is practically nergasm inducing.

I'll be sure to watch your inevitable review of this guy.

Back