ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually some of them are damn good but its the garbage paint apps that ruin them.

Yeah they do have great sculpts sometimes. As shown with that Mk.1 Downey sculpt.

EDIT: I'm trying to get that bike, it's $125 but I need to see if he posts internationally. Do you guys think it's movie accurate enough? (Obviously I'll need to paint it black and add the silver lining though).

What do you guys think?... It would be $200 after all the international delivery palava and so forth...
a4335885-128-IMG_1834.jpg

a4335886-97-IMG_1835.jpg

a4335884-159-IMG_1833.jpg

(I'll paint over the yellow obviously before anyone mentions it!)

Hi There, I already posted my pictures on the Dutch website Collectiblez.nl, so I thought why not share them here. Enjoy!

For the Ones that can't see the difference between the two of them....
Left Hot Toys and right Enterbay

I was planning on staying away from this guy but...I just can't...its too good.

Two minor things i'm pleased about after seeing those photos is that it looks easy to achieve the shotgun/shoulder pose due to the double jointed elbows, and also the fact that he actually looks cool posed with the handgun. That's a big gripe I have about the HT version, the handgun never looked natural...like its too small or something so I always end up tucking it in his waistband.

well done enterbay, now bring on a BD version, which will then in turn, force HT to finally make one. win/win.

Well, Got my Neca 18" Endoskeleton order to customise and to go with him. They'd better look good after over £310 spent! Has anybody here customised the Neca one before?

Sadly, Trev is a somewhat wasted talent at Sideshow, his likeness and sculpts are some of the best work in any scale, but too often, the end product is painted subpar to his work and hurts the perception of customers, it's a shame.

Thankfully, Arnie's face is SO distinct that even average paint couldn't hurt Trev's work, but, one can only imagine what a paint job at EB's level could do for this.

51.jpg

The finishing on the EB T2 leaps and bounds ahead of Sideshow. But finishing aside I prefer the PF head sculpt over the EB sculpt.

I think it's the eyes of the EB figure that throws it slightly off to me. With the glasses on, looks perfect, so I will only display him with glasses on. I just can't ever get over the fact that SS did not make that pf battle damaged after seeing darb's custom, would've been a major grail if they did.

Back