ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a photo of the hot toy head next to the enterbay head? :) Sorry i have not gone through the whole thread.. and I don't mean a mock-up pic, but with them both in hand next to eachother?

Anyone have a photo of the hot toy head next to the enterbay head? :) Sorry i have not gone through the whole thread.. and I don't mean a mock-up pic, but with them both in hand next to eachother?

2s12hqw.jpg

Keep the change you filthy animal !!!

The only way SSC could beat the two companies now is actually with price point. As the price of HT and EB increases, SSC can keep lower price ranges to entice buyers.

What SS needs to do is spend a little more money on quality paints. They can have the best sculptors working for them but the paint job just RUINS everything (at least for me). I think that it's a great opportunity for Enterbay to get into a line(s) of1/4 scale figures before SS realizes that they're losing business.

What SS needs to do is spend a little more money on quality paints. They can have the best sculptors working for them but the paint job just RUINS everything (at least for me). I think that it's a great opportunity for Enterbay to get into a line(s) of1/4 scale figures before SS realizes that they're losing business.

markbefaft.jpg

If SS doesn't realize it, it's their lost. You can clearly see what a good paint can do to the value of an item. That is why I don't own any SS statues or figures.

Sadly, Trev is a somewhat wasted talent at Sideshow, his likeness and sculpts are some of the best work in any scale, but too often, the end product is painted subpar to his work and hurts the perception of customers, it's a shame.

Thankfully, Arnie's face is SO distinct that even average paint couldn't hurt Trev's work, but, one can only imagine what a paint job at EB's level could do for this.

51.jpg

It's a tough hairdo to sculpt, EB did pretty good, even Trev and NECA, but, I still say, even though the shape and all is a bit off, the sculpt quality of what Yulli did on HT is probably the best you'll ever see sculpted hair replicate a spike like that.

I wish to God Arnie's head came off of the PF, i'd have had it repainted ages ago. You're right Sean, Trevors talent is a waste at Sideshow. For the love of God Sideshow, you're killing the obvious talent with garbage paint.

The Iron Man comparison is just amazing, the likeness is actually killer. Way better than HT's 100 attempts at Downey's likeness.

The Iron Man comparison is just amazing, the likeness is actually killer. Way better than HT's 100 attempts at Downey's likeness.

Again, Trev. I really don't think there's a portrait he can't capture the likeness of, and even more, he manages to also work the character into it too. Not only does the T-800 PF look like Arnold, but the expression on him nails that squinting, focused look Arnie gets.

It'd be awesome if Trev ended up doing some work for HT's Star Wars since it's a collaborative thing, just to see his work with paint like this. HT or Enterbay would be so lucky to have him.

So true. He's a Yulli over at Sideshow.

For now i'm done with SS PF's, their 1:1 stuff is still awesome though. I'll stick with that for now. I'm just praying they get Trevor to sculpt a 1:1 BD T1 Arnie :pray:

While I will never afford it, I'd like to see what a Legendary Scale statue of T1 or T2 T-800 woul be like. Pluse, besides affording it, that'd just be huge.

I'd also love to see what Trev could do with 1:1 scale.

I actually don't have any human characters from SS that show skin tone, they just don't compare to HT or EB in that category. They've done very few pieces I thought were well done in that aspect. I'm hoping Dutch will turn out well, but even then, I will prolly wait for in hand pics of him. I also can't wait to see a T2 LSF, I'm sure it will be stunning.

Back