ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw HT. I've given up with them ad they release stuff way too often. If I focus on EB at least it will only be a few a year.

I would say this EB sculpt is almost on par with the SS one. IMO the SS version is still the best sculpt at 1/4 out there and this is the second one.

Sideshow_Terminator_Head_2_by_trev_solo.jpg

SS-05-10017-2.jpg

terminator-2_1.jpg

Agreed.:lecture

Definitely 1 of Trev's masterpieces.

Yup, Trev did a great job, would love an EB Cyberdyne figure with that headsculpt. In this case though, Trev's sculpt wouldn't work, he captured an emotional expression which worka for the PF because it's from after he starts becoming more human, the EB sculpt has the more cold, focused expression which is right for the all black look.

sam0819p.jpg

review_t800pf_large.jpg

SS scuplt is very fine.

but when it comes to paint and proportions the figure fails
dramatically.
It looks lifeless.

what i like better are the eyes.
EB have little shortcomings.

But its not a big deal, overall look is just stunning.

Last edited:
I agree, whilst the SS is a very good sculpt it lacks on paint details. and I forgot the boots are leather!! :D But I was already buying it so it's just a plus :clap

Well... I think it lacks on detail personally... but thats just my opinion, I do see great likeness in the statue. :)

Last edited:
Yup, Trev did a great job, would love an EB Cyberdyne figure with that headsculpt. In this case though, Trev's sculpt wouldn't work, he captured an emotional expression which worka for the PF because it's from after he starts becoming more human, the EB sculpt has the more cold, focused expression which is right for the all black look.

I have to disagree with you here a little. When the Terminator is not with John or he focuses on the misson like at the Cyberdyne shootout or the fight aganist the T-1000 in the steel mill( For example when he is going into search mode for the T-1000.) he always have this cold emotionless look and Trevor's sculpt is really reflect that too. The Terminator expressions doesn't change in the movie...only when he is "acting" but when it is not necessary he returns to it's terminator mode.

SS scuplt is very fine.

but when it comes to paint and proportions the figure fails
dramatically.
It looks lifeless.

what i like better are the eyes.
EB have little shortcomings.

But its not a big deal, overall look is insane good.

Yeah paint wise it is not very good but it is brilliant at the sculpting area.

Yeah paint wise it is not very good but it is brilliant at the sculpting area.

Alone from the scuplt the SS can easily compete with EB, agree.
This is the best face-scuplt from SS i´ve seen so far, much better than the new T1 PF.

Last edited:
The new T1 PF has a great sculpt too. The pictures are not very good at showing it but look at the 360 view. It looks just as good as this IMO and also on the Comic Con videos it looks great.

The new T1 PF has a great sculpt too. The pictures are not very good at showing it but look at the 360 view. It looks just as good as this IMO and also on the Comic Con videos it looks great.

Szeva :)
Hát téged is látni?

Alone from the scuplt the SS can easily compete with EB, agree.
This is the best face-scuplt from SS i´ve seen so far, much better than the new T1 PF.

Just like the T2 PF, look at Trev's raw sculpt for the T1, every bit as good as the T2 if not better, just again lost in the paint and Sideshow photos.

At least T1 will have shades to compensate if the eyes are lacking. I find the T2 skin to look to heavy, like they put more coats on than needed. They wised up and had Trev do more of the body too so the blend works, T2 is hurt by Trev dong the head and someone else doing the generic body.

Fixed. What's wrong with the body? The proportions are close to perfect. The only problem I have is with the elbow joints, and even then it doesn't really bother me.

The body is the least of my worries as he'll be clothed. I'm sure it will be the same with 99% of the Enterbay T-800 buyers.

Come on, you can do better than that.
trollface_by_sam743-d33ugip.jpg

it don't look like Arnold's body at all....The HT one looks 100x better and a lot smaller. HT one looks like Arnold's body. Sure he will be clothed but if I'm going to pay $400 I want the body to look like Arnolds also. They are cutting corners.

If I could of done better would have my own company and selling to you guys. I'm talking as a collector and what collectors look for in a collectible that is $400.

Yeah I hope the glasses will help if the paint will be screwed up on the T1 PF which I hope won't happen. I think SS will make a Battle Damage T2 T-800 from the end of the movie and I am sure it will be better at the body area. The question is when it will be released, but it is a completely other topic.

it don't look like Arnold's body at all....The HT one looks 100x better and a lot smaller.

The body looks good from certain angle but from other not so much. It is not bad but not perfect either. As I said before it looks a little doll like to me at the body area and the legs are a little too long IMO.

I honestly don't know why people come on this thread and winge, if you're a Hot Toys fanboy and don't want to buy this: Fine. We like this figure and are buying it. We don't need people saying the proportions are wrong when frankly they're not, In my opinion the Hot Toys figure is good but it's just too bulky... more like an Arnie caricature.

Back