ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christ. This is the fear when toys start getting this expensive. They're still toys, they still break and now they're that much harder to replace.

Sorry to see this Flibble. I've been paranoid about the same thing happening to mine. They feel very breakable.

Thanks a-dev.Yeah I've read about this happening but thought I was safe. Thinking about my enterbay battle damage one now. I'm glad I've got the Dx 10 coming to wash away my tears. I might have to get the dx13 too:monkey2

Wow man look at the size of that tiny peghole! What an expensive piece of garbage. You can tell eb saves the money the most on those bodies. Jeez hope you can fix it man

I know. It's not like hot toys body's where I can just pick another one up. Might just sell the parts. Thing that annoys me is I've been selling off my 1/6 to get 1/4 and this happens and puts me right off

Wow man look at the size of that tiny peghole! What an expensive piece of garbage. You can tell eb saves the money the most on those bodies. Jeez hope you can fix it man

Yeah and the tiny screw looks like it has sweet **** all penetration into the shoulder piece, no wonder the plastic weakened and broke.

I know. It's not like hot toys body's where I can just pick another one up. Might just sell the parts. Thing that annoys me is I've been selling off my 1/6 to get 1/4 and this happens and puts me right off

I can see how this would be disheartening. Man, this is the problem with this scale. You feel like you can't touch them or do anything with them that an action figure is supposed to be able to do - repose, switch out clothes etc.

So had this since January and put it in one pose and it's been like it since tonight when I moved it and the arm fell off
null_zps3e9a1b70.jpg

null_zps65d87d95.jpg

Sorry to hear it happens to an another collector.

I wrote about the same problem a month ago:

Yes, i pose him the other day, but today i had a really problem with the "passion for perfection" of Enterbay.

Broken articulation that i had to glue it:

IMG_3874_zpsba488dc2.jpg

IMG_3870_zpsb98258a2.jpg

It´s a very stupid problem of design. It´s impossible to not broke that little plastic part where the screw enters. It´s amazing that they didn´t use a metal part for the screws. It´s a matter of time to broke the articulation when you move the arms so many times.

HEy SORRY to see that happen to you Kapital!I remembered when you had posted that shoulder problem months ago!The problem is that the joint is poorly designed and can't support the weight.They should've made it out of diecast or at least in solid plastic!Still it's a GREAT figure and looks AWESOME!^_^

JUst so you know guyz,i have decided to sell my clean ver. T-800 and eventhough he's an INCREDIBLE looking figure i don't need 2 T800's!;_; To be honest,if they weren't going to release the T-1000 i would've kept him!ANyway,i thought i try selling it here to a fellow freak first before heading out to Evilbay.It's posted in the Buy section for anyone that's interested!^_^

HEy SORRY to see that happen to you Kapital!I remembered when you had posted that shoulder problem months ago!The problem is that the joint is poorly designed and can't support the weight.They should've made it out of diecast or at least in solid plastic!Still it's a GREAT figure and looks AWESOME!^_^

Yeah.

The problem is with the poor articulation of the arm on shoulder:

10546653725_8d044ac034_z.jpg

The screw that put together the arm and the body goes inside a tiny small platic part of the arm with a hole.

So, if you move the arm, the screw doesn´t stay in his position and start making the hole of the screw bigger and bigger till you broke that tinny plastic and... **** the conection between arm and shoulder.

My problem started when i read here that to fix the problem of the arm (imposible to put extended the arm with the shootgun) i have to touch the screws and put them tighten.

We have great customizers/artists here who are very handy maybe someone can come up with a solution to avoid this? To reenforce the whole shoulders?

Yeah.

The problem is with the poor articulation of the arm on shoulder:

10546653725_8d044ac034_z.jpg

The screw that put together the arm and the body goes inside a tiny small platic part of the arm with a hole.

So, if you move the arm, the screw doesn´t stay in his position and start making the hole of the screw bigger and bigger till you broke that tinny plastic and... **** the conection between arm and shoulder.

So what is the solution to avoid this problem, don't move the shoulder joint but only move the forearms? Is this a common problem with 1/4 scale EB figures or just this figure? :huh

Really sad to see that mate :( ..That's insane to see that kind of stuff with the price ! pfffffffffffffffffffffff

So what is the solution to avoid this problem, don't move the shoulder joint but only move the forearms? Is this a common problem with 1/4 scale EB figures or just this figure? :huh

I think these are the best options:

1- Don´t move the arm. :dunno
2- Don´t tighten to much the screw inside the hole.
3- Glue the screw to the hole of the arm to avoit the screw rotate inside the hole.

haha the option 1 seems to be hard to be accepted man

In my case, the tinny plastick part with a hole that you can see in this picture (it was broken and i glued it) later was completely broke and i didn´t know how to fix it..

IMG_3870_zpsb98258a2.jpg

I finally found one solution to avoid have the Terminator with only one arm. I cut the rest of that plastic part and put a bigger screw of IKEA.

In this case:

null_zps3e9a1b70.jpg

If he has enough hole in the arm maybe he could put a bigger screw, like i did. Mine it was not as broken as that one. He could take out the screw, glue the rest of that part on the arm and put a bigger screw.

Back