ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Epic gay pose! :clap

02358e81.jpg

ok this question is for thos guys with this figure in hand, right from the proto pic to the in hand pic, a few of us are feeling the head particualry from the eyes brows ( forehead and scalp included ) is a little too big for Arnie... please let us know ur opinion

I don't have the figure but I'm sure they did shrink it from what it was....maybe not enough? I think the hair is the problem. I don't think they did it as well as HT and NECA in terms of creating Arnie's particular head shape. Its too bouffant on top near the back of his head and looks plain silly the way it sticks out from at least one angle. I'm sure his hair did look like that when there was wind blowing through it while on the Harley or something but I'd have preferred 'neutrally' posed hair - which I'm sure was their intention, no one would deliberately sculpt wind-tussled hair but to me thats almost what the hair on this looks like as far as its general shape conveys.

img5055sc.jpg

Though otherwise a great pic this shows the way the hair sticks out in a funny way on at least one side of his head. In the broader context of the figure it probably seems a foolish nitpick though.

Last edited:
in the end of the day how hard would it have been for Enterbay to have made this with synthetic hair? since that is the concern for some here, at least with malleable hair it can be cropped for stricter screen accuracy?

Had a meeting with Enterbay in London today, got to see the T800 in hand.

I'm very very happy with the production of this figure, can't wait to receive my stock and start shipping them out.

Had a meeting with Enterbay in London today, got to see the T800 in hand.

I'm very very happy with the production of this figure, can't wait to receive my stock and start shipping them out.
Great to hear, mate. Any ideas as to when you will get them?

I put the 18-55 (II) lens on my 350D. I had to shoot this guy. Considering the price of this lens, the result is pretty good IMO.

img5095sc.jpg

img5097sc.jpg

Bonus shot, Arnie with his buddies. :D

img5086sc.jpg

Back